clash of gods rankings page 3

73 posts

Flag Post

I have around 2300 EP, been in top 3 boss damage, top 3 strongholds defeated, boss slayer, around 40-50 players killed and no title at all .. not even the a low scout!
Kishara on S8

Flag Post

Hi, please wait a moment, we are also waiting for a reply. When we get any information, we will inform you at first time. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

cog 我用中文告訴你問題在那裡好了
現在所有人rank都在持續下降中 不管你打多好

你們的計算方式有問題 不用等他們回應了 因為這是真的 你直接跟他們講就對了

在第二天打完 我打很爛 可是一開始取得卻是rank4-5(而且我第一天還沒參加)
過了幾天後 我的rank降到rank8
之後我很多場都打到EP取得前三名 機乎天天參加
現在變完全沒有階級
然後原本是rank1-3的blur在第一次更新後變rank6 現在變rank8

所有人的階級都不停的在下降 沒有高階級的人

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

cog 我用中文告訴你問題在那裡好了
現在所有人rank都在持續下降中 不管你打多好

過了幾天後 我的rank降到rank8
之後我很多場都打到EP取得前三名 機乎天天參加
現在變完全沒有階級

所有人的階級都不停的在下降 沒有高階級的人

Hi, thank you for your feedback. The question we will transfer to our team, but we must say that the rank is base on the result of last week. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

Sorry, players. We will ask our team to check this problem again tomorrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by acoaco:

cog 我用中文告訴你問題在那裡好了
現在所有人rank都在持續下降中 不管你打多好

過了幾天後 我的rank降到rank8
之後我很多場都打到EP取得前三名 機乎天天參加
現在變完全沒有階級

所有人的階級都不停的在下降 沒有高階級的人

Hi, thank you for your feedback. The question we will transfer to our team, but we must say that the rank is base on the result of last week. Thank you for playing our game.

It is flawed. No one is ranked higher then knight….

ERROR! 錯誤! de error! erreur! σφάλμα! 错误! fout! שגיאה! Fehler! lôi! ошибка! 오류! エラー!

(don’t worry about translating, they all mean error)

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Sorry, players. We will ask our team to check this problem again tomorrow.

why tomorow?!!!! r you serious,tell him that all they do is demotivating people!
tell your devs players r on edge,we had enough stupid answers and stupid things they done in this game,more and more players getting pissed and quit game!!

Flag Post

It was about 10pm in China when he posted that. I don’t think he can contact the devs when they’re in bed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

It was about 10pm in China when he posted that. I don’t think he can contact the devs when they’re in bed.

Thank you for your understanding, IceWeaselX.

Flag Post

iceweasel,if you check site 2… it was yesterday when we talked with him

Flag Post

Yes, the discussion has been going on for a while, but when he said he will check with them again tomorrow, it was because at that point it was impossible to discuss with the devs any further on the same day. It’s reasonable to be upset with the constant delays, bugs, and imbalances, but not everything requires blame.

Flag Post

ya, but they have known about this problem for weeks…. why didn’t can’t they look at it yesterday?

Flag Post

Who says they haven’t been looking at it? Clash has definitely been modified since it started. It just hasn’t been modified to the players’ satisfaction yet. Whether this is due to the Chinese developers not understanding the English requests, a failure to understand how their game works since they don’t test it, or intentional malice isn’t something we can know for sure. Keep the pressure on, that’s reasonable. So long as it stays a hot topic it’ll be harder to completely ignore. Just don’t jump at any excuse to be angry, because it makes it look less like people want fixes and more like we just like being angry.

Bottom line: none of us are satisfied with Clash. It is certainly broken. Let’s focus on the specifics rather than attacking everything, though.

Flag Post

we aren’t attacking everything, just the ranking system

Flag Post

Hi, our technical team has already know this problem, please be patience.

Flag Post

Yeah Clash itself has issues but they are workable. It’s just ridiculous that we can’t actually buy anything because the Title system is so messed up.

honestly if they just removed rank restrictions from the shop I’d be content. If I can get 8000 EP for a red gem pack I shouldn’t have to show my rank to buy it. The fact that I have 8000 EP should be enough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Yeah Clash itself has issues but they are workable. It’s just ridiculous that we can’t actually buy anything because the Title system is so messed up.

honestly if they just removed rank restrictions from the shop I’d be content. If I can get 8000 EP for a red gem pack I shouldn’t have to show my rank to buy it. The fact that I have 8000 EP should be enough.

Wrong.

If you are on proper server (like 6-7-8) and on proper side (like holy) you just need to be there when battle ends to gain free points without single battle. With time you will have enough points without losing single unit.
In same time even if you fight like crazy on wrong side, you’ll lose goziloins of units and gain just few expoits (points, whatever they call it).
This all need to be re-balanced in some way. Now all players below 112-115 are just points donors for top few. On the other side – if you joined to wrong side, you have no chance to win event. This is another typical CoG add-on.

BTW cog team, check your logs to see what happened with $ spended for game after Clash release. I can bet there is nasty surprise for you, better start looking for new work ;) You should think BEFORE screwing all balance in game next time, if there is next time for you :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by cogalty:

@nikathome: …you just need to be there when battle ends to gain free points without single battle…

that’s not true. If you don’t do any boss damage nor wipe any people you won’t get any points.
We got enough people who got 0 points because they immediately got wiped and had no chance to even hit the boss once.

Anyway – hitting boss once and losing 40% all t2 units for wining_side_reward points is same as just be there at the a win time on proper side.

Flag Post

Hi, we are sorry for this problem. We think the title count has some problem and there also have some other problem about Clash of Gods. Our technical and devs teams are checking our data to find out the problem and discussing to make some changes with Clash of Gods. Please be patient for the result. Thank you for your playing.

Flag Post

still nothing o.O r devs creating whole new game or just trying to repair this one?
and plz dont tell me to be patient,i lost patiente 6 months ago

Flag Post

is everybody’s rank now lord,or devs fcked up me again?

Flag Post

hmmm,why i ask stupid things… :/
Audiofil
s7
3000 exploits last week,1200 this week
still have no rank
plz say devs to start working and give me my rank

Flag Post
Originally posted by Miljenko_19:

hmmm,why i ask stupid things… :/
Audiofil
s7
3000 exploits last week,1200 this week
still have no rank
plz say devs to start working and give me my rank

Sorry. Please wait to the 0:00 on next Sunday and your title will be normal.