death game or what ?

9 posts

Flag Post

m1 last then 40 ppl active only 3-5 spenders the rest of them are with altr m2 last then 40-50 ppl active only 7-10 spenders the rest of them are with altr.For other servers like s7 and s8 i dont now but ther whas a romer thet a lot of them quit in the frst mont so dont rly now the number ther.My point here is thet the game is not ruin by cog is ruin by the players evry one of them have altr how much let me say a lot and cog is asking for more money the reson is the more you make altr the more money event thy will make in other words its a punish for the altr thy make.How to explain the ppl thet make altr 99.9 of them are lost so dip in this game with no social life with not nowing what is life yes thy may work but thet is not a social life its work in other words thy dont understand thet this is a stupid game so the lies thy say in game thy dont lie any1 except ther self.yes well done you pass abyss 4 14 so what thet is not a life acivment so whant you pass d110 thet is not a life acivment in other words stop living in fake lifes start doing something with it get a socile life and you will see thet this game is eazy to quit. ps. yes i log evry day in this game for only 1 reson to help a friend in bilding his aliance but i try not to by online more then 1 min.and one more think lets brake the myt about how many altr BaDBarbarian.s6 have! the answer is 5 acc a lot of trolls will ask and say you lie or how dide you dide it you play this game so long and you still cant get it i ask you how dide you not get it after playing this game more then 6 or more monts. PPL THET YOU SPEEK IN THIS GAME ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS GET REAL LIFE FRIENDS LOL.

Flag Post

tl;dr

Flag Post
Originally posted by BaDBarbarian:

m1 last then 40 ppl active only 3-5 spenders the rest of them are with altr m2 last then 40-50 ppl active only 7-10 spenders the rest of them are with altr.For other servers like s7 and s8 i dont now but ther whas a romer thet a lot of them quit in the frst mont so dont rly now the number ther.My point here is thet the game is not ruin by cog is ruin by the players evry one of them have altr how much let me say a lot and cog is asking for more money the reson is the more you make altr the more money event thy will make in other words its a punish for the altr thy make.How to explain the ppl thet make altr 99.9 of them are lost so dip in this game with no social life with not nowing what is life yes thy may work but thet is not a social life its work in other words thy dont understand thet this is a stupid game so the lies thy say in game thy dont lie any1 except ther self.yes well done you pass abyss 4 14 so what thet is not a life acivment so whant you pass d110 thet is not a life acivment in other words stop living in fake lifes start doing something with it get a socile life and you will see thet this game is eazy to quit. ps. yes i log evry day in this game for only 1 reson to help a friend in bilding his aliance but i try not to by online more then 1 min.and one more think lets brake the myt about how many altr BaDBarbarian.s6 have! the answer is 5 acc a lot of trolls will ask and say you lie or how dide you dide it you play this game so long and you still cant get it i ask you how dide you not get it after playing this game more then 6 or more monts. PPL THET YOU SPEEK IN THIS GAME ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS GET REAL LIFE FRIENDS LOL.

As usual, BaDBarbarian is attacking other people and accusing them of having no lives. He did the same to PriesT.s6 as Jesushatesme (is this the Kong account for Nezuk.s6?), and he did the same to me as trieset. The funny thing about that is he plays more than either of us. Not only is BaDBarbarian.s6 a higher level than my only account, but he also has numerous alt accounts which he uses for various reasons - spying on other alliances, farming honor/rep/T3 cards/gems, and trolling, for instance. Even funnier is that he previously made a big deal about alt accounts to make it sound like he was innocent. He even made a thread about it, insisting that CoG check registration e-mails and to ban exact matches, because he claimed nobody ever used different e-mail addresses to register new accounts (which he himself did). In case that thread is confusing, it's because he deleted every one of his posts in it to hide the failed attempt at showing his innocence. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

As evidence that he was doing exactly what he claimed nobody would do, here are two of his known alts:
stotka - http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86/topics/243671?page=17#posts-5259247
topka - http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86/topics/243671?page=16#posts-5259233
Notice the similarity in both the account names (numbers in a language that usually uses a Cyrillic alphabet) and the e-mail addresses (____mk@hotmail)?

Let's not forget his attempt to meddle in the Star Player event:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86-call-of-gods/topics/270510-event-star-player-phase-2-time?page=5#posts-5824439
Yes, dvaeset is another numerical name, as are trieset and dvaeska. Even though he accused others of campaigning for votes (not against the rules), he was offering to use his alts to vote for people in exchange for gold (cheating).

So, who sounds like the guy with no life? The people who are minding their own business and playing the game, or the person going out of his way to cheat and scheme while accusing others of doing what he is doing?

Flag Post

this gave me a headache just trying to read it

Flag Post

WOW and we thought COG was bad at translating, anyone figure out what he said?

Flag Post
BaDBarbarian said: keyboard diarrhea

Holy crap. Seriously? I’m not even going to try and read that wall of vomit. I’m not trying to be the grammar police here, but trust me, a period in between separate ideas would really help to, you know, actually communicate those ideas. Between the lack of even vestigial punctuation and of course the abhorrently atrocious “’net spelling,” I have no clue what the hell you are trying to say. I suspect that if I dropped this wall of oral crap through a moron-to-English translator I would get something along the lines of “Dumbass said: nothing”.

Flag Post

Since he doesn’t know how to type legibly, I’ll break it down for you and spare you the headaches. You might even get a bit of amusement out of his hypocrisy.

My point here is thet the game is not ruin by cog is ruin by the players evry one of them have altr how much let me say a lot and cog is asking for more money the reson is the more you make altr the more money event thy will make in other words its a punish for the altr thy make.How to explain the ppl thet make altr 99.9 of them are lost so dip in this game with no social life with not nowing what is life yes thy may work but thet is not a social life its work in other words thy dont understand thet this is a stupid game so the lies thy say in game thy dont lie any1 except ther self.

and one more think lets brake the myt about how many altr BaDBarbarian.s6 have! the answer is 5 acc

Translation: “If you have multiple accounts, you have no life and are ruining the game. I have 5 accounts.”

yes well done you pass abyss 4 14 so what thet is not a life acivment so whant you pass d110 thet is not a life acivment in other words stop living in fake lifes

Since deathstorm, your alliance leader, was one of the first to actually do those things on our server (he still holds the Purgatory Abyss record at 4-24), this seems like you’re insulting him for managing them.

ps. yes i log evry day in this game for only 1 reson to help a friend in bilding his aliance but i try not to by online more then 1 min.

So you say you log in daily to “help” your friend but try to avoid staying on more than 1 minute? How flattering for your friend to be worth only 1 minute of your time.
Question: How does a 1 minute presence help build an alliance?
Answer: It doesn’t.

PPL THET YOU SPEEK IN THIS GAME ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS GET REAL LIFE FRIENDS LOL.

Translation: “That ‘friend’ I said I log in to help is not really my friend.”

I’m sure deathstorm is proud of how you are representing him here.

Your lack of integrity and propensity to provoke people are why you were kicked out of Titans. Then you only rode on WARCRY’s coattails until the server merge and jumped ship as soon as you could (even though you still have an alt in WARCRY).

So please, keep telling us how everyone else is the problem.

Flag Post

weak attempt at a troll… snore

Flag Post

spellcheck?