Book of astrology

9 posts

Flag Post

something wrong with BOA i use 40 BOA in a roll and all i got is a 56 pot orange hero. fu.ck you cog you azzhole

Flag Post

We are sorry for your situation. But the rate for oj hero and red hero is low. We hope you will be lucky next time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

We are sorry for your situation. But the rate for oj hero and red hero is low. We hope you will be lucky next time.

BOA cost 50 gold 40×50= 2k gold not saying i spend 2k gold to get all those boa but you should lower the price of those boa to 2 gold each since the rate is so low

Flag Post

Agreed the high price of the books basically tells players the drop rate is higher, If it’s rate is that low then the price of the BOA should be dropped as to me that’s a scam and obviously why player numbers are dropping, When new players spend a fortune for garbage their not going to keep playing and a dead server will make the rest of leave.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

lvl 104,used alot of boa’s,never got red hero,i play allot and checking alot at hour refresh,never got red hero….
in my alliance,lvl 75 player got red hero from boa,week later he got another red hero from boa.
same situation is with red items from abyss and dungeon,someone getting allot red equipment and someone none, we r aware that drop rate for red heroes and red equipment is low,but for some players is impossible,something is really wrong with your math

Flag Post

your math is wrong ;)

assuming 130 people in your ally and they used in average half of your BoAs
Assume you had a total chance of getting a red hero to be 50% (you got none, that is just bad luck)
Everybody in your ally has a chance of slightly above 1/4 to obtain a red hero. Means that everybody had a chance of about 1/16 for 2 red heros and 1/64 for 3 red heros. That would be 2 people in ally with 3 red heros and even 6 more with 2 red heros
Means even if you have no red hero you dont have to be very unlucky ;)

Assuming you have bad luck and you should have had a chance of 95% to get a red hero. And you used 4 times as much BoAs as everybody else in ally, still everybody else would have a chance of more than 80% to get a red hero. That means that about 1/4 of your ally should have gained 6 red heros while you get none ;)

Even if this is happening nothing is wrong, because there is a 5% chance and assuming 100 people in ally there are 5 people which spend as much BoAs as you and still got no red hero and you will never hear here a complain from somebody who got to many red heros^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sciencefr34k:

your math is wrong ;)

assuming 130 people in your ally and they used in average half of your BoAs
Assume you had a total chance of getting a red hero to be 50% (you got none, that is just bad luck)
Everybody in your ally has a chance of slightly above 1/4 to obtain a red hero. Means that everybody had a chance of about 1/16 for 2 red heros and 1/64 for 3 red heros. That would be 2 people in ally with 3 red heros and even 6 more with 2 red heros
Means even if you have no red hero you dont have to be very unlucky ;)

Assuming you have bad luck and you should have had a chance of 95% to get a red hero. And you used 4 times as much BoAs as everybody else in ally, still everybody else would have a chance of more than 80% to get a red hero. That means that about 1/4 of your ally should have gained 6 red heros while you get none ;)

Even if this is happening nothing is wrong, because there is a 5% chance and assuming 100 people in ally there are 5 people which spend as much BoAs as you and still got no red hero and you will never hear here a complain from somebody who got to many red heros^^

too much assumtion and no hard fact.

Flag Post
Originally posted by visionarz:

too much assumtion and no hard fact.

…is exactly what everyone claiming “other people have favoritism” are using.

Take a statistics class. Probability does not guarantee strict results, nor does randomness equate to equal distribution. Just because some players have had the good fortune to get multiples while others go longer without doesn’t mean that the lucky ones have different rates programmed into their accounts. Furthermore, drop rates aren’t along the lines of “1 out of every 10 times this account does ____.” They’re more realistically “1 out of every 1,000 times any account does ____.” In other words, just because one person got 2 of something in 50 attempts doesn’t mean someone who got his first on attempt #500 got cheated.

Flag Post

i want to see the drop rate. i dont believe anything cogs say.