Purgatory Abyss

17 posts

Flag Post

I have noticed over the last while the drop rate has got worse, 90% of the time the main bosses drop nothing but only give exp, even the rest of the mobs drops are down big time, it no wonder that players are losing interest in game and most of all the COG development team that do nothing for the player,

on every maintenance they tell us what they are updating lol it would be nice it they told us about their hidden updates within the maintenance like lowering the drop rates and other hidden changes they make without letting us know.

Flag Post

(Thank you for playing our game)

Flag Post

Hi, we are sorry for that. Our devs teams didn’t change anything with the drop rates. It is possible that the main bosses don’t drop good things most time, because the rate is low. And we also will submit your problem to relevant department, let them check it. Thank you for your playing.

Flag Post

yep drop rate is like 0.00001%

Flag Post

in other game like Sacred Season 2, Developers give us the drop rate.
why CoG isn’t doing it ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

in other game like Sacred Season 2, Developers give us the drop rate.
why CoG isn’t doing it ?

because cogs cheat, steal, and scam their player

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, we are sorry for that. Our devs teams didn’t change anything with the drop rates. It is possible that the main bosses don’t drop good things most time, because the rate is low. And we also will submit your problem to relevant department, let them check it. Thank you for your playing.

devs dont change anything but thing always getting changed…it’s not 1st timesuddenly i’m getting no drops from 75% rooms in abyss,and you didnt changed anything! hmmmm

Flag Post

and can you plz expain me how i’m alvays getting purple gems from dungeon bosses and other players in same dungeon getting red items.
d9h-i get 2 evil spirit other player(s) 8.
d10h-i’m getting purple equipment and purple gems and another player that started d10h got ankron and entor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Miljenko_19:

and can you plz expain me how i’m alvays getting purple gems from dungeon bosses and other players in same dungeon getting red items.
d10h-i’m getting purple equipment and purple gems and another player that started d10h got ankron and entor.

Hi, the rate of red equipment and gem in dungeon is the same as everyone, and it is low, we hope you get it next time. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

dont complain ;)
finished 90H now and doing 100H all day and i have not got a single ES item while doing 90H ;)
that is just bad luck ;)

Flag Post

Yo ben i cant blame u i’ve seen lvl105’s get berial sets already and its ridiculous because i’m constantly hearing how spenders benefit the most where i know u r a decent spender in game u still haven’t gotten the great drop but at lvl114 decent spender or not its just disgusting.

Flag Post

Hi, the rate of red equipment and gem in dungeon is the same as everyone, and it is low, we hope you get it next time. Thank you for playing our game.

if drop rate is same then i want my 6 evil spirits,like other players got :P
and if he want i’ll give him any purple gem that he need :P for free ofc

Flag Post

Hi, everyone have a chance to get the drops, and for us it is equal to everyone, but sometimes you really need a good luck.

Flag Post

uhhhhh i am lvl 102 right now and i never found a red item before. o yea i use 40 boa in a roll and got a orange hero with 56 potential while i see people getting hero with 70+ potential from hourly refresh. tell me how is that the drop rate is the same

Flag Post

Hi, everyone have a chance to get the drops, and for us it is equal to everyone, but sometimes you really need a good luck.

define “good LUck” lol

Flag Post

purple equipment and 3 purple gems at d10h,no red diagrams too, yesterday 2 purple gems and BOA

Originally posted by visionarz:

uhhhhh i am lvl 102 right now and i never found a red item before. o yea i use 40 boa in a roll and got a orange hero with 56 potential while i see people getting hero with 70+ potential from hourly refresh. tell me how is that the drop rate is the same

what you think cog,how players feel when he get nothing day after day and same player(s) getting oj gems and equipment and red equipment over and over again? or when player always getting only deff or only attack heroes,or if he is really lucky and pull 5-6 berial legs from abyss and never neck or weapon? drop rate/luck sucks for most of us and it’s really stupid and that is opinion of 99% of players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdaephonDelat:

call of gods PLEASE COME HERE, STOP PLAYING RIOT & FIX THIS F*%$ED UP GAME THANK YOU.

yes,maybe is time that you start to play this game,and see our problems