clash of god pvp

12 posts

Flag Post

something wrong here. i cant seem to challenge anyone everytime i click on enemy it keep saying that player is on cooldown and i only see the most is 3-4 people on my screen i never seen more than 4 player. but people on other side can challenge me. something is wrong here. anyone have the same problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by visionarz:

something wrong here. i cant seem to challenge anyone everytime i click on enemy it keep saying that player is on cooldown and i only see the most is 3-4 people on my screen i never seen more than 4 player. but people on other side can challenge me. something is wrong here. anyone have the same problem?

Hi, could you please offer screenshot. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

A screen shot can not express this situation.

visionarz is saying that as a Holy player, it is IMPOSSIBLE to even click on a Dark player avatar because it disappears immediately from being clicked on by so many Holy people.

There are 50 holy players for every 1 dark player. You may as well make all players’ League RANDOM for there to be any hope of balance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSchpfmut:

visionarz is saying that as a Holy player, it is IMPOSSIBLE to even click on a Dark player avatar because it disappears immediately from being clicked on by so many Holy people.

There are 50 holy players for every 1 dark player. You may as well make all players’ League RANDOM for there to be any hope of balance.

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, we will transfer if to our team. Thank you for your support.

Flag Post

um thanks, do you understand my comments?

if not, things can only get worse..

Flag Post

um thanks, do you understand my comments?

if not, things can only get worse..

Hi. We have feedback the umbalance problem in the clash of god to our team.

Flag Post

Thanks, it’s just hard to know when we always get the same response…. and only the same response.

Flag Post

Thanks, it’s just hard to know when we always get the same response…. and only the same response.

Hi. There are many players that told us this problem. We think our staffs will do some adjustment again after their vacation.

Flag Post

Is there a Gold reward to the player with the best or used suggestion? :D

Flag Post

i dont see no 50 ppl on holy side dude on my screen the most i see is 15-20 holy. also wtf does it mean when you click your enemy and it say they on cooldown

Flag Post
Originally posted by cogalty:

@visionarz People are in cooldown, because someone else already attacked them. They won the battle and are protected for a while. Maybe to give them some time to refresh troops or something that way.

that is not it dude because when someone attack me and when i win 2-3 second later i get attack again. so what kind of cool down you talking about?

Flag Post
Originally posted by visionarz:
Originally posted by cogalty:

@visionarz People are in cooldown, because someone else already attacked them. They won the battle and are protected for a while. Maybe to give them some time to refresh troops or something that way.

that is not it dude because when someone attack me and when i win 2-3 second later i get attack again. so what kind of cool down you talking about?

The battle isn’t over when you watch the other guy’s last hero die. The battle is over before the animation begins. If you want those few seconds of cooldown, click your Close button ASAP. People will be able to initiate a new fight at the end of your cooldown regardless of whether you are done watching the last fight. You can tell who wins a fight before the battle loads because the loser’s deployment avatar disappears first.