I found the developers of call of gods

9 posts

Flag Post

I have been playing call of gods for a long time now and i do not think anyone has ever found the developers of call of gods[boyojoy.com]<- well i think i just found them and they have vacancies for jobs so anyone from Shanghai or can talk fluent Chinese then please help these guys out .Thanx

Flag Post

Please not place other link in the COG forum. Thank you for your cooperation.

Flag Post

Why ?
Why did you remove the link ?
why can i not place the forum link here ?

i wait for your answer aswell as the answer from kongregate and see if they say it is ok to post a link on kongregate forum .
Thank you for your unco-operation.

Flag Post

hi XXX
I have been playing call of gods on kongregate for 1 year now and the forum PR who talks to us on the forums[callofgods]never ever does anything for the players on kongreagate call of gods, while other sites that call of gods is on get alot better PR response and events than kongregate call of gods do .There are also big flaws in the game what need fixxing and i think we are losing information because of the PR person on the forums
so i have worked very hard to find the main developers of call of gods[boyojoy.com] and i posted the link on the forum so players could talk directly to the developers and sort out bugs and stuff and now the call of gods PR removed the link i posted about the main developers site ,is this ok ?

I think players have a Right to know who they are giving alot of there well earned money to but cog are trying to cover it up and it is not right !
so is it ok for them to remove my link about the main developers site ?

sorry for being so random ,i hope you can help ,Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by olkm:

Why ?
Why did you remove the link ?
why can i not place the forum link here ?

i wait for your answer aswell as the answer from kongregate and see if they say it is ok to post a link on kongregate forum .
Thank you for your unco-operation.

which link tined?

Flag Post

the clue is in the post still, hope other players dont miss it

Flag Post

olkm, you do realize you are not really shedding any light on things, right? Look at the top of the forum. It very clearly shows 3 accounts with moderator rights to the CoG forum on Kong.

See that first name? This is nothing new. Additionally, anyone who had bothered to Google CoG already knew the name of the company. Who really cares? Boyojoy wasn’t even their original name. What’s the point of this thread? Are you trying to show off stalking skills? People have already cross-posted to the main CoG forums.

Flag Post

troll,troll,troll,troll^^^^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

olkm, you do realize you are not really shedding any light on things, right? Look at the top of the forum. It very clearly shows 3 accounts with moderator rights to the CoG forum on Kong.

See that first name? This is nothing new. Additionally, anyone who had bothered to Google CoG already knew the name of the company. Who really cares? Boyojoy wasn’t even their original name. What’s the point of this thread? Are you trying to show off stalking skills? People have already cross-posted to the main CoG forums.

fluent Chinese then please help these guys out