[Event] Log in to get free rewards!

80 posts

Flag Post

[Event] Log in to get free rewards!

Event Duration: October 12th to 0:00 on October 19th

Server: M1-S8

Details:
We have received lots of feedbacks and precious suggestions from our players on the New PVP system, Clash of Gods after we release it. Our team really appreciates your support to COG. Therefore, we are going to make more optimizations on this system recently. To show our gratitude to our players, we are going to offer free silver and coupons to players who log in COG continuously. The more days you log in COG continuously for, the more rewards you will obtain.

Reward:
The first day:500 silver
The second day:1000 silver
The third day:1500 silver
The fourth day:5000 silver
The fifth day:10 coupons
The sixth day:20 coupons
The seventh day:100 coupons

Note:
1. If you miss logging in COG during the seven days, the next time you log in the game, the rewards you get will count from that of the first day.
2. The silver and coupons in this event will be added directly to your account. You don’t need to check the attachment for them.

Flag Post

nice

Flag Post

you should probably add a 0 to each of those silver amounts. start at 5000, 4th day 50,000. that is 2.5 cateran cavalier worth of silver at the top end, not a lot but at least something a little substantial.

Flag Post

I have 1.3M silver, this 8K per week will really help me. At lvl 100 i never ever used any coupons, so this part of reward is way better ;)

Flag Post

130 coupons can be good, but I have 5M silver so dont think that will help alot of players :p

Flag Post

well you start this event and then you remove the hammers from the shop? well my vip just ran out and i think im done with your game. enough of your bs cog.

Flag Post

I have logged in.. Refreshed browser.. used another browser.. still no post about silver… Whats wrong with me… Alibaba.s4

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alibaba:

I have logged in.. Refreshed browser.. used another browser.. still no post about silver… Whats wrong with me… Alibaba.s4

Hi, the free rewards will be added directly to your account, don’t have accessory. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

But there should still be post. At least other people are saying they did get post. I didn’t.. I just want those 100 coupons that’s all..

Flag Post

But there should still be post. At least other people are saying they did get post. I didn’t.. I just want those 100 coupons that’s all..

Hi, the name of the system post is “Log in to get bountiful rewards”, you can check your mail box, and the 100 coupons will be send the seventh day.

Flag Post

But if he didn’t get the mail for Day 1, he may be worried it will not count towards Day 7.

Flag Post

I didn’t get the first one either

Flag Post
Originally posted by nambo69:

I didn’t get the first now either

Hi, please tell us your character name and server. Thank you.

Flag Post

nambo.s2

m1

Flag Post
Originally posted by nambo69:

nambo.s2

m1

Hi, do you receive one system post name of “Log in to get bountiful rewards”, you can check your mail box.

Flag Post

I don’t have a mail with that name

Flag Post

I never got any System Mail about this event either. The only System Mail from Oct 12 is from the Auction House.

IceWeaselX.s6

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

I never got any System Mail about this event either. The only System Mail from Oct 12 is from the Auction House.

IceWeaselX.s6

Hi, we will record your information and fix it when our team come to work. Thank you.

Flag Post

I never got the System mail either.

Killian.s6

I believe the issue was I had already logged in on 10/12/2012 before the maintenance. So after maintenance it didn’t count me as logging in for the day. Please fix this so I can make it to the 7th day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hodag129:

I never got the System mail either.

Killian.s6

I believe the issue was I had already logged in on 10/12/2012 before the maintenance. So after maintenance it didn’t count me as logging in for the day. Please fix this so I can make it to the 7th day.

Hi, your information has been recorded and we will solve this problem soon. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, the name of the system post is “Log in to get bountiful rewards”, you can check your mail box, and the 100 coupons will be send the seventh day.

Now Its day 2 and I got 1st days post when signed in.. So if event takes 7 days.. I will only get 6th day post at 7th day. So you have to fix it. Or you can just send me 100 coupons.. that’s OK too. Or you can typo and send 1000 – even better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

Today i don’t get any reward for logging in, so the chain will break and i don’t get the 7th day reward (and even the 6th day reward) please fix it asap.

Hi, pls provide your character name and server no. We will fix this problem for you. Thank you.

Flag Post

on 13th Oct I got the reward for 1st day event if I logged on 12 many times from different computers also.
I have the 12th Oct day sign in, I was in Clash of Gods, AW and played the game.
Again: “Thanks for logging in COG continuously these days. The system has added 500 Silver into your account.” was received on 13th Oct so that means I won’t be able to complete the 7 day reward.
Pls fix this.
Thanks , Kishara S8

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alegzander:

on 13th Oct I got the reward for 1st day event if I logged on 12 many times from different computers also.
I have the 12th Oct day sign in, I was in Clash of Gods, AW and played the game.
Again: “Thanks for logging in COG continuously these days. The system has added 500 Silver into your account.” was received on 13th Oct so that means I won’t be able to complete the 7 day reward.
Pls fix this.
Thanks , Kishara S8

Hi, your problem has been recorded and we sincerely hope you could receive the final rewards without any problem. Anyway, if you find anything wrong in the end of this event, pls let me know. Thank you.

Flag Post

i got the same problem. logged in yesterday but didn’t get the login reward. today on oct 13th i got the first day login reward. please fix this problem.
thanks! schotte.s4