Optimization For Clash of Gods page 2

66 posts

Flag Post

i don’t know what you did COG but you messed up now i can’t even enter the battlefield.

Flag Post
Originally posted by angelzero21:

i don’t know what you did COG but you messed up now i can’t even enter the battlefield.

-cant enter battlefield
-cant assign units without it closing
-cooldown timer being reset when waiting to enter battlefield

nice fixes COG…well done, u all deserve bonuses! <<sarcasm!

Wonder waht kind of compensation will be given to us for todays crap.

Flag Post

COG please be advised: Players are unable to enter clash. If we wait more than one second the cooldown counter resets. I do not believe this is the intention. Please fix this before next clash so we can enjoy the game.

Flag Post

Hi, you can clean the cookies or change other browsers to try it again.

Flag Post

optimization my ass,how the fuck you think we gonna kill boss this way on s7,i have seen max 10 players participated this shiit,and that was only 1 time,we r just 6-8 that doing this stupid thing (remember your devs killed s7 by starting s8 1 month l8r after s7)

Flag Post

COG I refreshed, changed browsers, and cleared cookies but the problem still persists.

Flag Post

clear cookies in devs heads plz

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hodag129:

COG please be advised: Players are unable to enter clash. If we wait more than one second the cooldown counter resets. I do not believe this is the intention. Please fix this before next clash so we can enjoy the game.

Hi, we are sorry about it, there will be lag after the maintenance, please clean the cookies or just wait for a moment. And the cooldown resets, we will transfer it to our team. Thank you for your report.

Flag Post

all holy in one battlefield, all unholy on other – yay, great idea to open to second battlefield
why all those kicks ?
it was better when dev team had time off

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hodag129:

COG I refreshed, changed browsers, and cleared cookies but the problem still persists.

Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, you can clean the cookies or change other browsers to try it again.

did all that and problem wasnt fixed!!! clearing cookies or changing browser would maybe help if it was 1 person…but MULTIPLE people? thats a problem on your end COG.
FIX THIS NOW!!! and give us something for todays problem at least.. You made clash so much worse with this update.

Flag Post

CoG

I click enter & choose a spot…. I am IMMEDIATELY removed and sent to cooldown screen.

This has not happened before, it’s getting worse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSchpfmut:

CoG.. I click enter & choose a spot…. I am IMMEDIATELY removed and sent to cooldown screen.

CoG.. I click enter & choose a spot…. I am IMMEDIATELY removed and sent to cooldown screen.This has not happened before, it’s getting worse.

Not only that, but cooldown timer would reset & if u did get in, it was almost impossible to refresh units.

Flag Post

I will rather you don’t change anything…

Flag Post

now even auction house and iventory is closing on me after about 10 seconds seriously what the fuck COG

Flag Post

ok now i can’t even open any sort of menu without it clossing after 2 seconds!!! great job COG (sarcasm by the way)

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

I will rather you don’t change anything…

yeah,cog devs r incompetent and cant do anything right,just fail after fail after fail

Flag Post

YEEES!!!

S7 dont have enough active players, and with Cool Down we cant kill boss…

Burn ih Hell Call of Gods! I leave this game…

Flag Post

BTW, nice donate-optimization…

Flag Post

Hi, the problem of “Cool Down”, we will transfer it to our tech team, and it will be fixed asap. Thank you for your patience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, the problem of “Cool Down”, we will transfer it to our tech team, and it will be fixed asap. Thank you for your patience.

You nice guy) But game really make me annoying… It’s not your fault, and it’s fix really hard)

Flag Post

COG, I can’t even believe how royally your devs screwed up this “optimization.” I saw ZERO optimization and 100% more bugs.

Here is just a small sample of the NEW bugs from this update that I saw personally:
Kicked out to world map randomly (not battlefield)
Kicked out to battlefield for no apparent reason
Kicked out to battlefield if you enter and don’t pick a spot within 5 seconds
^This starts cooldown of course, which then proceeds to START OVER when it gets down to 0:00:00 if you dont reenter within 5 seconds
Popups like Inventory, Assign Units, etc close themselves after 5-10 seconds

Frankly, I’m embarrassed for you. As a software developer, if I released something this buggy to my clients, especially after a supposed “optimization,” I would be probably be fired for incompetency. When you have no players left here, consider yourselves fired.

Flag Post

Also had issues described above:
-cooldown timer resetting
-randomly being removed from battlefield
-inventory, army and other windoes shutting automatically
-after clash had finished sitting in Regia, randomly being switched back into clash…

This is quite possibly the worst effor cog has ever put forth, and that is saying something.

Flag Post

Finally manage to finish the boss ..
Let’s see ..
- being kicked out of the battlefield without being attacked (troops are still max on heroes (no VIP))
- being kicked out of battlefield without even being deployed .. I didn’t even had time to select a spot with my mouse
- waiting for cool down timer countdown only to have it reset again
- assign/recruit windows closing random without being able to recruit/assign troops (only happens in waiting area)
- being attacked without any enemy on the battlefield ..
- being attacked while in CD from boss attacked ..

And now here’s the fun part:
Top 3 boss damage, top 3 enemies killed, top 3 exploits won .. and got 82+205 points !!
287 points in top 3 .. don’t even want to know how few points other players got!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

COG, I can’t even believe how royally your devs screwed up this “optimization.” I saw ZERO optimization and 100% more bugs.

Here is just a small sample of the NEW bugs from this update that I saw personally:
Kicked out to world map randomly (not battlefield)
Kicked out to battlefield for no apparent reason
Kicked out to battlefield if you enter and don’t pick a spot within 5 seconds
^This starts cooldown of course, which then proceeds to START OVER when it gets down to 0:00:00 if you dont reenter within 5 seconds
Popups like Inventory, Assign Units, etc close themselves after 5-10 seconds

Frankly, I’m embarrassed for you. As a software developer, if I released something this buggy to my clients, especially after a supposed “optimization,” I would be probably be fired for incompetency. When you have no players left here, consider yourselves fired.

+1
It is very clear that we are being used and abused as “beta” game testers on a game that is advertised as a non-beta game surely something has to be done ?
Its the players who have spent alot of gold i feel sorry for .
-
COG , you started call of gods with a “beta” version of call of gods so why not do the same again with all new Major updates like the whole clash of gods ?
What you are doing now is wrong and that is why you have so many problems at the moment !

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pappmaul:

Also had issues described above:
-cooldown timer resetting
-randomly being removed from battlefield
-inventory, army and other windoes shutting automatically
-after clash had finished sitting in Regia, randomly being switched back into clash…

This is quite possibly the worst effor cog has ever put forth, and that is saying something.

Hi, thank you for listing the problems, our team will check and fix them. Thank you.