Optimization For Clash of Gods page 3

66 posts

Flag Post

I cool down, and want back to my question: in 30 min we do only 16% damage to boss… so, what we do with Clash of Gods?

1 time i do 2,500,000 damage, other 2,000,000, but with 13sec CD, this mission too difficult =\

Thank you, for your attention!

S7, Mortiss

Flag Post

s7 cant participate in relic war in this way,we have 6 ppl to do it and with this new “optimization” we can’t do anything,ty for ruining this ruined game even more,devs shoul be fired
s7 Audiofil

Flag Post

CoG can you least put a time countdown because i keep forgetting the time and plus i school too which limits my time in playing Relic Wars i suggest making the 14:00 to 17:00 that would be great and another thing why did you the T3 troop cards… this are some stupid changes your making CoG thats nerfing the PVP it’s starting to annoy me that you can’t do anything good in making events nor anything ou tried to make you’ll always hear the crap what people say to your event no manner what your Dev’s are making is not fair. Try give the Dev’s some advice because i’m not liking the gae and with it’s stupid events being made to piss people thats what your Dev’s doing. I’ll say this again: If your Dev’s keep making these stupid events nor updates, anything that is completely crap, your game will complain, nor they just want to quit this game if this keep accurring. Hope you listen to this CoG better think what the Dev’s are up tobecause there not doing a good job…

Flag Post
Originally posted by mojares45:

CoG can you least put a time countdown because i keep forgetting the time and plus i school too which limits my time in playing Relic Wars i suggest making the 14:00 to 17:00 that would be great

Dont change it because it is the only time where players from europe can take part, because 14:00 is only 23:00 but 17:00 game time would be 2:00 …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sciencefr34k:
Originally posted by mojares45:

CoG can you least put a time countdown because i keep forgetting the time and plus i school too which limits my time in playing Relic Wars i suggest making the 14:00 to 17:00 that would be great

Dont change it because it is the only time where players from europe can take part, because 14:00 is only 23:00 but 17:00 game time would be 2:00 …

The timing isnt really THAT big of an issue at the moment, some yes it does affect(some from the alliance i am in cant attend any) but it suits the vast majority of European & US. They have bigger issues to fix for tonights Clash which I hope for their sake, they have done something…If we have another week of what happened yesterday…people will rage.

Flag Post

Sorry, but is this a BIG joke? – I stay up until 05:00 (am) to take part in the Clash of Gods, and then, with the first fight, the battle screen freezes, and upon reloading, the countdown timer is on a loop and I cannot even enter the battlefield anymore? – At least 11 countdowns of 1 minute in a row now.

I want my time back and the sleep I could have got…

Winnie.s4

By the end, it was more like 16-18 countdowns in a row. With that 1 fight and 3 or so boss-hits i managed a total of 89 EPs – hooray…

Flag Post

Congratulations CoG! You have successfully ruined clash completely. It’s buggy to the pint where it’s practically unplayable, takes forever to complete, costs a ton of res and tsc, and the rewards are pathetic.

There were maybe 5 people playing at the end. I was on the winning side, top 3 in 3 categories, and got a C rank and about 300 points. I am out until it at least resembles something vaguely reasonable. Judging by participation tonight I won’t be the only one.

You need to disable clash until the bugs and issues are resolved, it’s a complete joke in it’s current state.

Flag Post

Clash was again completely broken tonight.

Nobody could get in and stay in the battle field. The cooldown timer was in a loop so you could never deploy and windows kept closing everywhere.

Either fix this immediately or close down Clash of Gods for good.

Flag Post

This game is a fucking nightmare from hell!

Flag Post

I want crush my PC… My title from Blood Guard decreased to Senior Sergeant))

Wratfull and paindeer (2 stronger player of S7) First Sergeant…

I dont understand, why and how work title system…

Flag Post

they are gonna do an emergency maintenance (they already did it on main site…its unclear when kong will get the fix…but soon they say)

http://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?4293-Notice-Emergency-Maintenance-Clash-of-Gods-will-be-closed-temporarily

-they removing the clash of gods war feature for a bit
-exploit stop stays…rank requirement removed….prices almost back to thieir original+ bonus exploits for players

-on top of that new and decent score event is being added as further apology
-dungeon+abyss will count for score

looks like they are finally trying to fix their mistakes

Flag Post

http://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?4293-Notice-Emergency-Maintenance-Clash-of-Gods-will-be-closed-temporarily
r u gonna do the same here? i hope so CoG ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by maximasta:

r u gonna do the same here? i hope so CoG ;)

Hi, kongergame servers will not be too long, estimated to be in the next week, please keep an eye on forum. Thanks!

Flag Post

Please put this in callofgods, we’d really like to be able to spend our EP too!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Hi, Clash of Gods was closed temporarily to get a completed adjustment on COG official site and some other platforms. It will come out again later to give you all a brand new pvp experience. Hope you will like it.
As to KG platform, the maintenace will come soon. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Hi, Clash of Gods was closed temporarily to get a completed adjustment. It will come out again later to give you all a brand new pvp experience. Hope you will like it.

Did you close clash on kongregate cog ?

Is clash closed now plz ?