Honor & Reputation Shop Upgrades

33 posts

Flag Post

I believe that the Honor & Reputation shop should be upgraded. They aren’t really of use to cog players anymore, due to the fact everything is so easy to obtain. Like t3 units for example, and not to mention the armor is for lower levels only, which can only help for a limited time in our game. Perhaps if you put hero cards or even some better equipment in them or maybe gems as well, It could help all the cog plays out more! Thanks (:

Flag Post
Originally posted by boss15:

I believe that the Honor & Reputation shop should be upgraded. They aren’t really of use to cog players anymore, due to the fact everything is so easy to obtain. Like t3 units for example, and not to mention the armor is for lower levels only, which can only help for a limited time in our game. Perhaps if you put hero cards or even some better equipment in them, It could help all the cog plays out more! Thanks (:

We should thank you for your advice. We will let dev team know this situation. :)

Flag Post

Thank you very much!

Flag Post

High end hero cards would be an absolutely horrible idea, Ripper. This would once again encourage rampant alt abuse in the arena to farm honor just to get easy heroes. Even if they cost 1 million Honor or Reputation, that isn’t such an unreachable sum now that people aren’t likely to burn all their Honor/Rep on T3s.

Part of the fun of competition between players is who has better heroes. This would make a higher baseline and narrow the variety.

Flag Post

I don’t see how the hero card idea would encourage alt usage, because they are bound anyway. It would help those players with horrible luck in dungeons, and maybe even increase the population of the already dieing server making it more enjoyable.

Flag Post

I don’t have full reds and I would still hate for everyone to simply use Honor/Reputation to max out their armies with red heroes. If anything, it would make the annoyance of getting a Hero Card drop even worse. “I don’t want this crap, I can already get it from the shop for little effort!”

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

I don’t have full reds and I would still hate for everyone to simply use Honor/Reputation to max out their armies with red heroes. If anything, it would make the annoyance of getting a Hero Card drop even worse. “I don’t want this crap, I can already get it from the shop for little effort!”

Depends on the cost. 250k or 500k for a zodiac, people might buy them but they aren’t going to easily fill out 6 positions with them.

Flag Post

In the time it would take for them to add that, I’d be able to get 2 right off the bat. Also, with no other reason to really spend Honor or Rep, it would accrue very quickly. I get several thousand daily not including wars.

Flag Post

I prefer allow us use honor or rep buy TSC I

Flag Post

If they made it 500k, no one is going to get very many very fast. Besides, they are already coming out with 110 pot heroes, so it’s not the top lvl hero anymore.

Of course, they could come out with expensive gear in the shop, like MSN or something, or maybe T4s, that would give us other things to spend honor/rep on. If we’re buying T4s, you’re not going to easily save up 500k for a zodiac, just as an example.

Flag Post

SEE, It will help some out, some more then others, but still it better then nothing!

Flag Post

Why TSC I but not TSC II?

Flag Post

The shops just need an overhaul. Swap stuff in periodically. Some big ticket items. Some cheapos.

Periodic red hero cards might be nice. Other T3. Troop supply card 2’s. Just mix it up.

Flag Post

This guy knows what hes talking about .

Flag Post

i think we need to do alot of updates on this server and all servers..new gear would be a really nice urgrade to this game and i really think we should have pets we can use and raise and put gear on and use in battle like dragons and weird stuff like that..make the game more fun for we we play for fun and we play to help u guys make your money..make us happy like we use to be..we can not make no gold now because t3s are bound which sucks but hey its your game..but make it more fun and help us enjoy this wonderful game agian..the animal idea i think is a really great idea ..you guys should try this idea..thank you and i hope u read my post

Flag Post
Originally posted by offf:

i think we need to do alot of updates on this server and all servers..new gear would be a really nice urgrade to this game and i really think we should have pets we can use and raise and put gear on and use in battle like dragons and weird stuff like that..make the game more fun for we we play for fun and we play to help u guys make your money..make us happy like we use to be..we can not make no gold now because t3s are bound which sucks but hey its your game..but make it more fun and help us enjoy this wonderful game agian..the animal idea i think is a really great idea ..you guys should try this idea..thank you and i hope u read my post

Some ideas look pretty good, I think. I hope some of them will come true in the following updates.

Flag Post

yes cog i hope and pray they do too..than you for replying to my post you guys are very quick at these

Flag Post

hope this happens.

Flag Post

Any news feeds on the idea yet cog?

Flag Post

As you can see, we have added new item(s) into scores shop. I think that is an obvious sign. As to what kind of sign, I cant tell too much at the moment. You will find it in the following versions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

As you can see, we have added new item(s) into scores shop. I think that is an obvious sign. As to what kind of sign, I cant tell too much at the moment. You will find it in the following versions.

But thats just the Score shop….. Honor and rep though are a lot more prominent that score. And besides, all you really added was heroes, unless I am wrong. Haha if you put those heroes in Honor and rep for some obscenely high number, say 300,000 a piece, then yeah, sure. But the score space is pretty useless on S9.

Flag Post

They actually did add some truly dreadful new Blue medals to the Rep and Honor shop, which is what callofgods was probably trying to talk about. Painfully.

Flag Post

Cause 12-15 units is really going to make an impact..

Flag Post

I would like to see Light in one shot and Hammers in the other. also dont forget about t4 :)

Blue S8

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

They actually did add some truly dreadful new Blue medals to the Rep and Honor shop, which is what callofgods was probably trying to talk about. Painfully.

Yeah, it’s an okay upgrade but it’s very minor. It only took them about a month or more to do this.

The shops still need a lot more than the medals to be relevant again.