Maintenance Notice (November 15th)

25 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,

The servers M1-S9 are going to be performing a maintenance update at 18:30-19:00PST (server time), Thursday, on November 15th . The devs have been working hard to bring major updates for game-play and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as usual throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Contents:
1. New on-sale items with limited quantity in the shop have replaced the old ones.
2. New score master event has been launched.
3. “Death Knight” hero card and zodiac hero cards have been added to the score shop now.
4. Gems will be bound after being embedded into the equipment.
5. A few modifications have been made on the wheel of fortune.
6. Recharge gold and you will get “Score supply chest”.
All players who recharge at least 500 gold will be rewarded with “Score supply chest”. The reward can be drawn only once every day.

7. Pumpkin seeds will be emptied after this maintenance.
8. The rewards for achievement of clearing the fourth layer in purgatory abyss have been set to the original one.
9. The maximum times of plundering every day returns to 15 times as usual.
10. Team fighting monsters in the wild cost 3 point energy now.
11. T4 will arrive soon.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Just do maintenance now. No one can login anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Hi, we are checking this atm. Please wait for a while.

Flag Post

I agree. now would be a good time since no one can log in.

Blue (King of S8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

What are monsters in the wild? Does that mean anything on the World map? or are you adding monsters to the wild map?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

What are monsters in the wild? Does that mean anything on the World map? or are you adding monsters to the wild map?

That only refers to monsters required ‘Team battle’ on all the maps.

Flag Post

I’m really disappointed with this specific change. There just no good reason to do it other than pissing off more players. COG, after you’ve fixed the login issue, I’d appreciate an honest answer as to why the devs are doing this. What existing problem does this correct? Thank you.

Flag Post

forcing us to wait 3-5 min for battle to get half over was already preventing any abuse spamming bosses could cause. Whats the point of making it cost more energy?

Once team battles cost 3 energy, will it be possible to spend 100 silver to skip fight immediately?

Flag Post

I really dont get why you (cog) is trying to limit the amount of gameplay. If we want to play around the clock why shouldnt we be able to. It only benefits you duh.We should have unlimited energy.

Flag Post

Big grey block when i try log in COG, now 24 hrs since Ive had access, once the reboot happens & Ive missed the score I should have earned before it, I will not bother even trying to log again & you can say goodbye to another paying customer.
Get it working please?!?!?!?!

Flag Post

It’s seriously not their fault. It’s working for most people.

Flag Post

Try clearing your local dns cache, open up a command prompt and type ‘ipconfig /flushdns’

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

The tattoo fragments are still here D:
i can’t get rid of it D:

Hi, the tattoo fragments will be cleared after next maintenance, please wait. Thank you.

Flag Post

when’s the rebirth system come out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

Hi, I am sorry, what’s the mean of " rebirth system"?

Flag Post

oh you’ve a old event called prophet
it’s seems your team prepare implement all feature listed on it
so I ask for it,some ppl already reach lv120 they’ve nothing to do now

Option:
1. Mount/Pet
2. Item Enchantment
3. Cross-Server Betting<<added
4. World Boss<<prepare add,I know you’ve a event about it on offical site
5. Team Dungeon
6. Hero Rebirth
7. Faction PVP Battlefield<<added,but fail

Flag Post

oh you’ve a old event called prophet
it’s seems your team prepare implement all feature listed on it
so I ask for it,some ppl already reach lv120 they’ve nothing to do now

Option:
1. Mount/Pet
2. Item Enchantment
3. Cross-Server Betting<<added
4. World Boss<<prepare add,I know you’ve a event about it on offical site
5. Team Dungeon
6. Hero Rebirth
7. Faction PVP Battlefield<<added,but fail

Hi, sorry, we don’t get the information about rebirth system, maybe they are considering about it. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

I’m really disappointed with this specific change. There just no good reason to do it other than pissing off more players. COG, after you’ve fixed the login issue, I’d appreciate an honest answer as to why the devs are doing this. What existing problem does this correct? Thank you.

I’m still waiting for an answer, COG. After almost 2 years of Team battles working the same way, why change this now? It just looks like a money grab (to buy more energy or VIP). It also discourages people helping out others when they can’t do a Team Battle quest solo.

So again, what existing problem does this correct that the devs needed to make this change?

Flag Post

I’m still waiting for an answer, COG. After almost 2 years of Team battles working the same way, why change this now? It just looks like a money grab (to buy more energy or VIP). It also discourages people helping out others when they can’t do a Team Battle quest solo.

So again, what existing problem does this correct that the devs needed to make this change?

Hi, we can fully understand your feeling. In order to forbid players using cheat software to solo world boss, dev team made this decision. If you dont have enough energy due to that, we suggest you wait for a while and then your energy will recover itself little by little.

Flag Post

Hi, we can fully understand your feeling. In order to forbid players using cheat software to solo world boss, dev team made this decision. If you dont have enough energy due to that, we suggest you wait for a while and then your energy will recover itself little by little.

Thank you for the honest answer. I am still disappointed though. You are punishing 99.9% of the players because of a couple of cheating players? Doesn’t seem fair, does it?

Flag Post

Hi COG,

In my opinion, that will really damage the team play … I’m used to run a lot because above lv 100 levelling is a real pain … now that runs cost 3 energy, i’ll have to choose between my own levelling and helping my allies to do world bosses for quests :/

I totally agree with the other posts, maybe a very few are cheating on that … but here that is really impacting the team play … which one of the best part of the game … plz considere that …
thx
Tragor S8

Flag Post

oh and btw, such programs never ever would match a real player … even in levelling, so that kind of cheating is pretty harmless for ranks, no need to penalize almost everyone for such a little issue :(

Flag Post

you are probably right … i did not really crossed those kind of mousers …

I just think it is a pity for team play … having to choose between own interest and team interest would make some people more selfish :/

Not mentionning how it would have been with the zk from halloween event … we all made huge xp there, now that would be really harder

Flag Post

haha ^^

your idea about pop up was great … lol great ideas mostly ignored :/