[Feature] Hero Cultivation

66 posts

Flag Post

[Feature] Hero Cultivation

Details:
Many of you may be quite at sea about what to do after you have already recruited unparalleled red heroes and equip them with legendary gear. Or some of you just have special preference for growing your heroes gradually to a legend. Then this new feature will for sure catch your eyes. This very thing I am going to introduce to you is the “Hero Cultivation” system.

With “Hero cultivation” system, you can either spend silver or gold to train a hero. After a hero has been cultivated, he/she will possess better attributes with its strength enhanced. The maximum attribute improvement a hero can obtain through cultivation is subject to this hero’s level and quality. The better quality and higher level a hero is of, the higher attribute improvement he/she can eventually acquire.

Now let me show you how to access this interesting feature.

Enter the Hero interface and select “Cultivation” Tab.

Instructions:
1. Normal cultivation only costs you silver. Although it is not as effective as advanced cultivation in terms of the attribute bonus it can brought to your hero, it is still a good choice.
2. Advanced cultivation provides your hero with higher chance for better attribute bonus than normal cultivation. However, you have to spend gold for such an advantage.
3. The silver and gold cost in Normal cultivation and Advance cultivation will increase with your heroes’ leveling up.
4. It will be more and more difficult for you to get even better attribute bonus with the progress of hero cultivation. Every time you cultivate a hero, you can choose to remain the status of your hero unchanged or save the changes.

Flag Post

hm that looks like a good idea … but once again you are digging the gap between none buyers and buyers :/
we should have guessed it anyway

Flag Post

It depends on how it’s implemented… if the hero has a cultivation cap, which they seem to (based on the bonus from “60% to cap” and the numbers in the parens in that screen shot), and Gold just makes it easier to hit that cap than silver, this could be a well-designed system. A Gold buyer gets to take the short cut, the player using Silver can get to the same place eventually but it takes a lot of work and grinding for silver.

Flag Post

Is there a limit to the amount of cultivation attempts for each hero or can you try over and over again?

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

Is there a limit to the amount of cultivation attempts for each hero or can you try over and over again?

Yes, you can try many times. Thank you.

Flag Post

Awesome, we’ll see when we actually get to use it for sure but I think this is going to end up being a good feature!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Awesome, we’ll see when we actually get to use it for sure but I think this is going to end up being a good feature!

i hope the " you can choose to remain the status of your hero unchanged or save the changes" doesn’t mean we’ll be getting 7 fails where attack heroes get vit/def changes before it finally deigns to give an attack bonus.

Flag Post

Is it entirely likely that that is what that means.

Alternately, they only included that part because Wartune does it in their version of this feature, which does NOT stack so it has to.

Flag Post

I wonder if the max value (presumably in parentheses, as DV pointed out) stays the same or if it increases as a hero’s level increases. Is the parenthetical value the max that can be added, or the hard cap? If it’s the stat cap for a hero and doesn’t increase as the hero levels, does that mean you can reach max stats before hitting max level? If it does increase as a hero levels, does that mean it’ll be harder to hit the 60% attribute goal for the event if we use a higher level hero?

Flag Post

“The maximum attribute improvement a hero can obtain through cultivation is subject to this hero’s level and quality.”

So presumably a level 120 Red hero will allow even more than 719 stat cap shown, and a level 60 Blue will be less.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
The better quality and higher level a hero is of, the higher attribute improvement he/she can eventually acquire.

4. It will be more and more difficult for you to get even better attribute bonus with the progress of hero cultivation. Every time you cultivate a hero, you can choose to remain the status of your hero unchanged or save the changes.

Does this mean that a person who starts training a hero at level 80 and a person who starts training the same quality hero at level 100 will have a permanent attribute difference?

Flag Post

if it’s like feature from other similar games, at each hero lvl is max cap that can be add, depends on hero potential

Flag Post

Is 60% or better possible, but low chance, using “Normal” cultivation? Or is that only available with “Advanced” option?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Is 60% or better possible, but low chance, using “Normal” cultivation? Or is that only available with “Advanced” option?

No, but “normal” cultivation is harder to get it. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

No, but “normal” cultivation is harder to get it. Thanks.

“Normal Cultivation” means the same rate that Fire Dust Equipment Drops. Please enjoy our game and spend more money.

Flag Post

Ok, still a little confused…If I train a pot 90 hero to 100, will it have the same potential stats if I train normally as if I trained using this new system? Does the cultivation add stats if a hero is already at level cap? Basically, what makes this better than leveling normally?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freakypenguin8:

Ok, still a little confused…If I train a pot 90 hero to 100, will it have the same potential stats if I train normally as if I trained using this new system? Does the cultivation add stats if a hero is already at level cap? Basically, what makes this better than leveling normally?

Hi, we suggest we find how it works after this maintenance.

Flag Post

Is the number in parentheses the max value that can be added on top of the base stats? I just boosted one of my stats over the number in parentheses. If it says (1428) and I can add that much on top of my existing stat, that’s crazy.

Is this the solution to the imbalanced D120/Purg Layer 5?

Flag Post

it’s good,solve silver problem and give free player a chance

Flag Post

Looks like after a certain amount of success, it forces fail after fail on you. Point #4 from the explanation is going to make the 60% gain for the event next to impossible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Looks like after a certain amount of success, it forces fail after fail on you. Point #4 from the explanation is going to make the 60% gain for the event next to impossible.

I’m seeing this as well.

Flag Post

I really like it! It does fail a bit, but it’s part of the risk involved in the reward which is only fair. Just be conservative and use silver! Still confused about the number in parentheses…

Flag Post

Is the number in parentheses the max value that can be added on top of the base stats? I just boosted one of my stats over the number in parentheses. If it says (1428) and I can add that much on top of my existing stat, that’s crazy.

I’m not seeing the ability to boost over the paren number .If you have the max and Cultivate again it says (Max) where the + or – numbers would be.

Yep looks to be at about 40%to 50% cultivated you just start rolling negatives.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freakypenguin8:

I really like it! It does fail a bit, but it’s part of the risk involved in the reward which is only fair. Just be conservative and use silver! Still confused about the number in parentheses…

I just burned 3 million silver on one hero, and it’s only at around 40-50% on all stats. Silver doesn’t last long at all. I’m only getting a net gain on 1 out of every 20 or so attempts now.

Originally posted by DaemonVower:

I’m not seeing the ability to boost over the paren number .If you have the max and Cultivate again it says (Max) where the + or – numbers would be.

I wasn’t sure at first if the (number) was the (max total). Now I realize it’s the maximum bonus, not the stat + bonus. On the hero I’m working on, it makes it possible to multiply his lowest stat by about 5×. Crazy.

Flag Post

Hi mates, hi Mr. admin
The new event Hero Cultivation is now here in server8.
Is this an game only for millionairs and Russian Oligarchs now?
The last thing which in the past coudn’t be mannaged/reached with REAL MONEY (USD) was expirience and upleveling of the valuated money-buyed RED heroes – my everynightdream – finally to reach lv100 and receive my first red hero now is away…broken etc.
Upgrades with silver only are ok – we have to fight in dungeons to earn our silver. Upgrades in exp with GOLD are a shame for you.
Now everybody who have enought USD can compete for example Tregor and Salabim…
This is the DEAD of server 8 in my opinion. This is a signal for me that you are interesting only in MONEY EARNING – in virtual live YOU are going to kill competition and to make it equal to the REAL LIVE outside Internet.
If you don’t erase the GOLD funktion from the new event I LL QUIT MY ACTIVITIES in call of goods.
Nice regards