[New Feature] World boss campaign

108 posts

Flag Post

[New Feature] World boss campaign
Details:
The most powerful boss throughout the history of COG has finally come on stage. Bahamut, the King of all Good Dragons from Arabic mythology was cursed by his evil sister Tiamat, the Chromatic Dragon and Queen of Evil Dragons. Tiamat bewitched Bahamut with demonizing Dark Magic. Bahamut lost his mind and he actually was going to raid the Masure land. No one knew for sure what Tiamat’s real intention was. But one thing was certain that Masure land would soon face its biggest crisis so far. Brave warriors, it’s high time we defended our homeland and protected our brothers and sisters.

Now let’s get to the instructions of how to access this new feature.

Click the “World Boss” button and enter the corresponding interface.

Instructions:
1. All players are blessed by the Dragon of Earth in the World boss campaign and 98% of their casualties will be resurrected after each battle.
2. The very player who deals the final blow to the world boss will be able to loot an extra mysterious treasure chest from it.
3. Dispatch your most elite heroes and units to the battle and keep in mind that you need always to resupply units to your troops to keep effective fighting capacity.
4. The world boss will raid Masure land at 11:00 a.m. every day. Players will be able to enter the battlefield 5 minutes before the campaign starts.
5. In World Boss Campaign, if a player leaves the combat in any case including refreshing the page, network disconnection or just clicking the “quit” button, there will be a cool down of 60 seconds for him/her.

Rewards for World Boss Campaign
1. The player who deals the first blow to the world boss will be rewarded with a small amount of Exp, silver and four “Soul of Valhalla”.
2. The player who slays the world boss with a final blow will be rewarded with a large amount of Exp, silver and two “Soul of Valhalla”.
3. The player who ranks first according to the damage dealt to the world boss will be rewarded with a large amount of Exp, silver and five “Soul of Valhalla” as well as a new piece of ninth equipment.
4. The player who ranks second according to the damage dealt to the world boss will be rewarded with a large amount of Exp, silver and four “Soul of Valhalla” as well as a new piece of ninth equipment.
5. The player who ranks third according to the damage dealt to the world boss will be rewarded with a large amount of Exp, silver and two “Soul of Valhalla” as well as a new piece of ninth equipment.
6. All other players who have participated in the world boss campaign will be presented with a certain amount of Exp, silver and one “Soul of Valhalla”.

All the rewards will be distributed directly to players by the end of the world boss campaign. Please reserve enough slots in your inventory. If you haven’t claimed the rewards for world boss campaign due to insufficient slots in the inventory, please click the “World Boss” button on the game interface to claim them.

Flag Post

hour event,clash of gods’s fail happen again
prepare die

Flag Post

Sweet:
1) Silver (just wonder how many).
2) 98% resurect.

Bad:
1) Exp? (i get JUST EXP from lot of abyss room)
2) Can dead S7 kill that boss? Or we deal 50% damage to boss in 3 hour? (like it happen in Clash Of Gods event) :)

Anyway, thanks! I wait something new, and looks like i get it ;)

BTW, it’s really great for Euro players (like me)!!! Thanks =]

Flag Post

Finally a feature for Euro players Thanx you callofgods :]
It just looks like clash of gods without PVP.I guess we just boom the boss and collect goodies lets just hope you have tested it this time and not using us to test it again ;]

Flag Post

Suggestion:
Make that World Boss appear two times a day at different times. But each player can join only once. So nobody can complain about not being able to take part because of the time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

Suggestion:
Make that World Boss appear two times a day at different times. But each player can join only once. So nobody can complain about not being able to take part because of the time.

i’m european, so that event have the best hour for me, but i agree with rofl.
PLEASE !!! don’t create defined hour event !!!

Flag Post

Why is this not Clash returning?

Flag Post

hi cog,

“new piece of ninth equipment.”
any more infos about that ? thx :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tragor1954:

hi cog,

“new piece of ninth equipment.”
any more infos about that ? thx :)

It will be some kind of medal or tattoo.

Flag Post

It will be some kind of medal or tattoo.

Probably a 1-4 day one.

Flag Post

11:00 am clashes with ALOT of people’s work and school times. I’d suggest moving it, because this is utterly stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lambard667:

11:00 am clashes with ALOT of people’s work and school times. I’d suggest moving it, because this is utterly stupid.

21:00 for Ukraine, like i write before: nice time for me)

Maybe devs add later “World boos”, for another time…

Flag Post

This feature looks dumb.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

1. All players are blessed by the Dragon of Earth in the World boss campaign and 98% of their casualties will be resurrected after each battle.

Nice that we will get 98% unit recovery, but will VIP players still need to max all as well, like clash?

Flag Post

Please stop these Time events some players can’t play on these time.

Flag Post

Please stop these Time events some players can’t play on these time.

Yes, I absolutely agree with this. Can COG please fix the events to non-time-limit?

Flag Post

you think CoG has learned by now that time zones are different in the world..
COG STOP DISADVANTAGE EUROPEAN PLAYERS!!!
QUIT THE DAM.N TIME EVENTS!!!

Flag Post

lol,as if the devs ever lissen to us……tho is nice to try again and again

Flag Post
Originally posted by andyc:

you think CoG has learned by now that time zones are different in the world..
COG STOP DISADVANTAGE EUROPEAN PLAYERS!!!
QUIT THE DAM.N TIME EVENTS!!!

This event actually gives European players an advantage. This is between 7pm and 10pm for Europeans, while it’s in the middle of the day for Americans, when most are at school or work. I agree that cutting people off from participating sucks, but at least use an argument that makes sense.

Flag Post

1100 server time is 0400 Japan time…I guess I’m going to wake up early to check this out.

Flag Post

This is just as laggy/buggy as Clash was.

• Broken recruiting interface – lags out and doesn’t let you recruit, deployment at bottom right doesn’t update so you think you have full units and you’re actually almost completely out
  • Chat lags out so people’s comments don’t show for over a minute
  • Inconsistent fight types – Early on it’s click attack for a single damage attempt (like Clash), later it puts you into a battle screen with the dragon (standard fight)
  • Cooldown is not working for everyone. Some are locked out completely.

Seriously, test your features out before releasing them.

Flag Post

It seems that some people can click the attack button over and over again and never see the fight screen, but still deal damage somehow. A lot of damage. The best two players on M2 dealt 36% and 21% damage because of these spam attacks.

Fail.

Flag Post

6. All other players who have participated in the world boss campaign will be presented with a certain amount of Exp, silver and one “Soul of Valhalla”.

Is this based on Dmg done or rank or does everyone that is not top 3 get the same?

Flag Post

I got the consolation prize after doing about 30K (about .04%) damage, so I’m assuming everyone gets the prize as long as they do even one point.

I’ll give the staff the benefit of the doubt, though; AFAIK it’s the first time they’ve attempted a World Boss like this, and the 98% recovery rate made it a lot less of a strain on the players than you probably would expect.

Flag Post

You might not have been here for Clash then, RaceBandit. A similar battle setup was integrated into a PvP feature that was so broken they were forced to disable it (click the blue pentagram icon by the Events star and then Enter the Battle to see the acknowledgement). The bosses weren’t part of a standard battle – you just clicked them and it did the damage of an entire battle instantly, exactly like what the attack spamming today. Recruitment was broken due to lag, and people had to disconnect from the battlefield just to refill, but it often caused a total UI conflict so people had to completely refresh due to automatically closing windows.