[New Feature] World boss campaign page 5

109 posts

Flag Post

yes, you can easily lost in champ if you are selected but won’t be online to change your setup between each fight :)
and for alliance war, you have to be lucky that your internet connection don’t crash or your internet box reboot as CoG don’t have a reconnection process ^^;

Flag Post

Today i and lot of other player dont get mail with World Boss reward (TSCII, TSCI and resourses).

So, reward removed?

Mortiss, s7

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

Today i and lot of other player dont get mail with World Boss reward (TSCII, TSCI and resourses).

So, reward removed?

Mortiss, s7

Originally posted by callofgods:

Maintenance Notice (December 6th)
d. Extra rewards will be obtained by players by participating in world boss campaign.
The extra reward have High Resource Box*1,troop supply card I*2,troop supply card II*1

Note: the extra rewards can be obtained by participating in world boss campaign after maintenance December 6th, and it will last for a week.

Flag Post

Oh… Thanks, for answer!

Flag Post

flawed like everything else you guys do
need to change how reward is done
the person to get the last hit is allways the same you lot are constantly rewarding the biggest players
make it random box goes to some random person in the top 10 as it sits you might just as well mail the same guy the reward and dispence with the idea that anyone else has a chance becuse the lower lvl guys will NEVER get in the last hit when they are doin 40k damage comapred to the top guy doing 400k no matter how much gold they spend on your stupid war drum

Flag Post
Originally posted by tineyman:

the person to get the last hit is allways the same you lot are constantly rewarding the biggest players
make it random box goes to some random person in the top 10 as it sits you might just as well mail the same guy the reward and dispence with the idea that anyone else has a chance becuse the lower lvl guys will NEVER get in the last hit when they are doin 40k damage comapred to the top guy doing 400k no matter how much gold they spend on your stupid war drum

It’s not so hard to figure it out that the last hit is most likely belongs to those do lots of damage to the world boss.

Flag Post

It’s not so hard to figure it out that the last hit is most likely belongs to those do lots of damage to the world boss.

I think you miss tineyman’s point. Thats exactly what he’s complaining about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

I think you miss tineyman’s point. Thats exactly what he’s complaining about.

Obiviously that’s not a point to complain about. How can you count on getting the last strike if you dont get well prepared. Though there is some luck there, we cant deny the winner deserve that reward. If you would like to get that chest, you should do your best in the world boss event.

Flag Post

It is also not hard to see that you need some manners cog .

Do Not Talk to players with disrespect like this !

If you continue to talk to players like this i suggest you go to correction school and learn some respect and manners ! I mean after all you are here to help players ,After all it is Your job to be nice to players and treat them with respect , Do you know how to do your job ?