[New Feature] World boss campaign page 4

108 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by Alibaba:

5. In World Boss Campaign, if a player leaves the combat in any case including refreshing the page, network disconnection or just clicking the “quit” button, there will be a cool down of 60 seconds for him/her.

I just had cool down of 220, missed change to get last hit and multiple rounds cos of that..
Was that set just for me or what?

Hi, how many times did you leave the WB war?

I disconnected and returned.. it showed 220..
After that refreshed and it was 210… took about 10 seconds…
So I spent last 3 minutes of the fight at cool down status..
nothing what I tested helped with that..

Flag Post

5. In World Boss Campaign, if a player leaves the combat in any case including refreshing the page, network disconnection or just clicking the “quit” button, there will be a cool down of 60 seconds for him/her.

I just had cool down of 220, missed change to get last hit and multiple rounds cos of that..

So you met the 220 CD time in your first quitting WB fighting?

Flag Post

i had a 105 sec cool down too yesterday, nothing as bad as Alibaba, but i met also that cd issue
Tragor s8

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tragor1954:

i had a 105 sec cool down too yesterday, nothing as bad as Alibaba, but i met also that cd issue
Tragor s8

Was it your first time quitting the battle?

Flag Post

Yes with 1st disconnection..

Flag Post

OK, did you took a screenshot about this? If you did, please provide us. We will check it for you.

Flag Post

OK, did you took a screenshot about this? If you did, please provide us. We will check it for you.

Is this good enough.. a little later.. but still 154 to go..

Flag Post

Thank you CoG for WB changes. The exp and silver are very nice now. Thanks again.

Flag Post

is there anyway we can change the time of the world boss?

Flag Post

Could world boss be twice daily with each person limited to running it once daily?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

Could world boss be twice daily with each person limited to running it once daily?

Hi, all. The good news is that the devs are considering the time issue to make it suitable for you all.
The bad news is that you have to wait for some more time.

Flag Post

Hi, all. The good news is that the devs are considering the time issue to make it suitable for you all.

Time is just fine. You will most likely move it somewhere were it doesnt fit for someone else. And you didn’t comment my screenshot anyway.

Flag Post

Time is just fine. You will most likely move it somewhere were it doesnt fit for someone else. And you didn’t comment my screenshot anyway.

Hi, Alibaba, would you mind telling me what you had happend to you before that cooldown appeared. Quit/refresh/disconnected? Or something else?

Flag Post

For years now European players have been asking you to change the time of alliance war because it is at 4 AM in the morning .Yes Years we been asking !
Now you have a handfull of players complaining about the time for world boss and you say the devs will change it ! What a joke !

How about you sort out the time for alliance war while you are there sorting the time for world boss ? or is that to much work for your VERY lazy devs to do ?

Before you ********* tell me to early deploy for war i do and i keep on getting dissconn just before war ,,,,gee thanks

Flag Post

The best proof that the current time is good is the fact that World boss are being killed every day. At least he dies on S8 in around 20 min.
But you guys don’t need to believe me. You can check yourselves to see that and the number of players that are attacking him each day.
CoG manage to fix World Boss in record time after that first impression and it’s probably the feature CoG received so many thanks.
Why do you want to screw this up !?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ser16:

The disconnects olkm talks about happen more and more often since a while.
And those disconnects are NOT based on a bad web connection or personal computer problems.
In fact it is the game that disconnets the people!
People are disconnected from the game but still show up in the Kongregate game chat.
Since they used pre deploy they of course can’t log on again. This makes the whole pre deploy worthless.
It is no surprise that other alliance leader log on many player accounts every war.
The only save way to be ingame for war seems to ask other people to log them on, since your pre deploy doesn’t work.
Last night the game kicked me about 6 or more times. Worst disconnect took me 18 minutes till I was able to finally log on again.
My internet worked fine, Kongregate workes fine. Just CoG itself was unable to reach.
Somehow your game is broken, you better fix it, so people can use the early war deploy without having to fear they disconnect because of COGs fault.

Hi,ser16. We have noticed the disconnection issue these days and we will look into this to give you a more pleasure game experience.

Flag Post

Hi, Alibaba, would you mind telling me what you had happend to you before that cooldown appeared. Quit/refresh/disconnected? Or something else?

Game disconnected me, no other problems with my computer/internet connection at the same time. Only thing that crashed was Call of Gods, when connected back, got that killer cooldown.

Flag Post

Game disconnected me, no other problems with my computer/internet connection at the same time. Only thing that crashed was Call of Gods, when connected back, got that killer cooldown.

Hi, you just disconnected once and didn’t quit or refresh, is that right?

Flag Post

Yes.

1) Disconnected during battle with World Boss
2) Reconnected to the game
3) Restarted world boss view – from world boss button
4) Noticed my CD was 220
5) Refreshed my browser
6) Restarted world boss view – from world boss button
7) Noticed my CD was 210
8) Cleared browser memory/cookies/etc.
9) Refreshed my browser
10) Restarted world boss view – from world boss button
11) Noticed my CD was 195
12) Used quit button
13) Restarted world boss view – from world boss button
14) Noticed my CD was 190
15) Typed about the bug to alliance chat
16) Took print screen (Posted earlier to forum)
17) Felt robber and betrayed by COG (again) – lost last 3 min / 10 min battle and change for final hit
18) Started this eternal useless talk with callofgods in forum

You want more info?

Flag Post

Yes.

1) Disconnected during battle with World Boss
2) Reconnected to the game
3) Restarted world boss view – from world boss button
4) Noticed my CD was 220
5) Refreshed my browser
6) Restarted world boss view – from world boss button
7) Noticed my CD was 210
8) Cleared browser memory/cookies/etc.
9) Refreshed my browser
10) Restarted world boss view – from world boss button
11) Noticed my CD was 195
12) Used quit button
13) Restarted world boss view – from world boss button
14) Noticed my CD was 190
15) Typed about the bug to alliance chat
16) Took print screen (Posted earlier to forum)
17) Felt robber and betrayed by COG (again) – lost last 3 min / 10 min battle and change for final hit
18) Started this eternal useless talk with callofgods in forum

You want more info?

No, that’s enough. Sorry to bother you so long. Your problem bad been delivered to relevant department. Thank you.

Flag Post

In Japan time, World Boss is at 0400 AM…once DST starts it’ll be 0300. Some of us need our beauty sleep and can’t be waking up that early everyday, The windfall of silver form this feature is great, but those of us who can’t do it regularly will fall behind with PvP since we won’t be able to cultivate as effectively.

I’d like to see World Boss run twice a day.

Naliatha.S4

Flag Post
Originally posted by CalcioFC:

In Japan time, World Boss is at 0400 AM…once DST starts it’ll be 0300. Some of us need our beauty sleep and can’t be waking up that early everyday, The windfall of silver form this feature is great, but those of us who can’t do it regularly will fall behind with PvP since we won’t be able to cultivate as effectively.

I’d like to see World Boss run twice a day.

Naliatha.S4

Hi, our devs are considering the time issue to make it suitable for you all. Thanks!

Flag Post

the trouble is the same with
– arena champ
– cross event champ
– new warrior cross event
– clash (when it was online)
– alliance war
and now world boss

every time an event happen at a defined hour, some people can’t be part of it.

Flag Post

The Championships and War, at least, you can sub-optimally participate without actually being there.

Flag Post

yes, you can easily lost in champ if you are selected but won’t be online to change your setup between each fight :)
and for alliance war, you have to be lucky that your internet connection don’t crash or your internet box reboot as CoG don’t have a reconnection process ^^;