Maintenance Notice (December 6th) (locked)

31 posts

Flag Post

Maintenance Notice (December 6th)
Dear players,

The servers M1-S9 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday December 6th, 18:30-19:00PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Contents:
1. The rewards for cross-server championship have been modified to
Champion:Heart of Fury*10, 7-day Tears of angels*3 and Gems Pack 3
Runner-up:Heart of Fury
8, 7-day Tears of angels*2 and Gems Pack 2
3th to 4th places:Heart of Fury
6, 3-day Tears of angels*3, and Gems Pack 1
5th 8th places:Heart of Fury
4 , 3-day Tears of angels*2 and Gems Pack *1
Heart of fury
Collect a certain amount of it to exchange for the most powerful hero in COG that will be introduced soon.

2. Cross-sever Warriors Cup has been introduced.

3. Wolf angel tatoo’s exchange interface and Halloween event icon has been removed.

4. New Chaos hero card has replaced the old one on the wheel of fortune.

5. Players can lock certain attributes to avoid decrease in their value during hero cultivation with gold. A maximum of two attributes of a hero can be locked every time you cultivate a hero.

6. Players can spend gold to transfer a certain percentage of hero cultivation attribute during hero sacrifice. It is up to players whether to use option or not in hero cultivation interface.

7. “Coupon bonus for top-up” promotion has been launched.

8. A few modifications have been made on the world boss campaign.
a. The silver and Exp players can obtain through world boss campaign will now be directly proportional to the damage that they deal to the boss.
b. HP of the world boss has been cut down.
c. Players who deal more than 2% damage of world boss’s total HP during world boss campaign will be presented with bronze medal*1.
d. Extra rewards will be obtained by players by participating in world boss campaign.
d. Extra rewards will be obtained by players by participating in world boss campaign.
The extra reward have High Resource Box*1,troop supply card I*2,troop supply card II*1

Note: the extra rewards can be obtained by participating in world boss campaign after maintenance December 6th, and it will last for a week.

 
Flag Post

Are the gems red for cross server champions still? cause “gems pack” seems like it will be any gem. Please clarify.

I dont know how i feel about the changes in prizes since the whole point of getting to cross server was to get Firedust pieces since the drop rate for them in D11 is VERY VERY low,unless this is fixed, I dont think any of us will be getting any pieces anytime soon while all the strong players in each server have been able to get multiple pieces because of that.

The rest of the updates im fine with, glad that a 2nd cross server cup is introduced for those that cant qualify for the main one, would be nice to know what prizes we will get from it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cmauk:

Are the gems red for cross server champions still? cause “gems pack” seems like it will be any gem. Please clarify.

I dont know how i feel about the changes in prizes since the whole point of getting to cross server was to get Firedust pieces since the drop rate for them in D11 is VERY VERY low,unless this is fixed, I dont think any of us will be getting any pieces anytime soon while all the strong players in each server have been able to get multiple pieces because of that.

The rest of the updates im fine with, glad that a 2nd cross server cup is introduced for those that cant qualify for the main one, would be nice to know what prizes we will get from it.

Hi, players can know about “gems pack” when the cross server champions end. Thanks!

 
Flag Post

again,if you don’t want reply player’s question about update content,you can try don’t post Maintenance Notice next week,see what’s will hapeen,oh your game are so secret~

second,you don’t solve world boss campaign’s time zone problem,you just raise the prize
I believe ppl can’t join it will feel very more disappointed,you just keep kill every servers

you want add more arena for stimulate ppl spending on your game?no it’s won’t work

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by cmauk:

Are the gems red for cross server champions still? cause “gems pack” seems like it will be any gem. Please clarify.

I dont know how i feel about the changes in prizes since the whole point of getting to cross server was to get Firedust pieces since the drop rate for them in D11 is VERY VERY low,unless this is fixed, I dont think any of us will be getting any pieces anytime soon while all the strong players in each server have been able to get multiple pieces because of that.

The rest of the updates im fine with, glad that a 2nd cross server cup is introduced for those that cant qualify for the main one, would be nice to know what prizes we will get from it.

Hi, players can know about “gems pack” when the cross server champions end. Thanks!

If it doesnt give a guaranteed red gem….be prepared for the amount of posts showing discomfort in the change. I hope your devs expect that if it does happen.

Next maint, i hope the devs decide to increase Firedust drop rate cause now you have made it impossible for a lot of people to advance in the game AND spend less cause most (myself included) have NOTHING to spend G on tbh, we are NOT gonna spend gold on cultivation so your revenue stream will go down.

 
Flag Post

Agreed with the above, but props for responding to suggestions on changing World Boss rewards to be proportional to damage.

 
Flag Post

Can you make some kind of cross-server champion tournament that includes other players? Because it’s always pretty much the same 32, while all the rest are SOL.

 
Flag Post

That’s exactly what the cross-server warriors cup is, nmsu. Another cross-server event for the 9th through 16th on each server, so 32 more get to play and its much more likely to be different people each week.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
1. The rewards for cross-server championship have been modified to
Champion:Heart of Fury*10, 7-day Tears of angels*3 and Gems Pack 3
Runner-up:Heart of Fury
8, 7-day Tears of angels*2 and Gems Pack 2
3th to 4th places:Heart of Fury
6, 3-day Tears of angels*3, and Gems Pack 1
5th 8th places:Heart of Fury
4 , 3-day Tears of angels*2 and Gems Pack *1
Heart of fury
Collect a certain amount of it to exchange for the most powerful hero in COG that will be introduced soon.


So you are removing pretty much the only way of getting Firedust equipment??? Will you increase the drop rate of Firedust in D110h and D120h? Because IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THERE! I have done somewhere close to 900 D110h runs and dropped 2 pieces. Why do you ruin the game with every maintenance?!?!?!
 
Flag Post

Can you please update us on the status of T4 cards? Thank you.

-Jas.s2

 
Flag Post

wow, getting rid of Fire Dust equips in CSC is STUPID!!!! Some of us are finally making it into top 8 to even get the pack. I was lucky as hell last week to win it. I really hope 1) Devs put FD back into CSC, 2) increase drop rate of FD in D11H and D12H, 3) medals are nice but temporary. The players like something permanent not this temporary stuff.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

wow, getting rid of Fire Dust equips in CSC is STUPID!!!! Some of us are finally making it into top 8 to even get the pack. I was lucky as hell last week to win it. I really hope 1) Devs put FD back into CSC, 2) increase drop rate of FD in D11H and D12H, 3) medals are nice but temporary. The players like something permanent not this temporary stuff.

well I first should have asked if this was in addition to getting FD pack since you didn’t say FD pack was being removed. I apologize for that remark before getting all the information. But if FD pack is removed then my previous remark stands. Also, what are the stats on the Tears of Angels? Also about the gems pack why get rid of the red gems pack and go to this one that can give you anything from a white gem to a red gem? Its like a slap in the face to the players who made it into top 8 of CSC.

 
Flag Post

haha daemonvower reminds me of IRBaboon when he tickles his bunghole then sniffs his finger <offers> here smell mine too ;)

 
Flag Post

I think I must be too old for that reference :/

 
Flag Post

This update sucks.

 
Flag Post

lollin’ at 27g to lock two attributes for a single cultivation

 
Flag Post

roll back now pls

 
Flag Post

Thanks for the Early Christmas Gift CoG. Free Tramps and Bandits. very nice. xoxo

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Thanks for the Early Christmas Gift CoG. Free Tramps and Bandits. very nice. xoxo

You are publicly admitting to exploiting a game bug? Not very smart.

 
Flag Post

And Call of Gods was saying that i dont have to be worried, cause there will be “hotspots” since christmass is coming…. Well player, CoG, well played…

 
Flag Post

We had fixed this problem. We are also checking to find out who used this bug. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

Haha I think you guys might have gone a little overboard weakening the ol’ World Boss.

 
Flag Post

That boss is a joke.. who gets one shot more in than others.. it was 3 minutes for M2 to kill it. Most of the people needed 2 hits to get 2%.
That might be ok for s10 but for other servers that is too weak..

It would make sense if boss would gain lvl’s. become stronger and give better stuff.. but it doesn’t…

 
Flag Post

The Boss is definitley much too weak now (at least for server M2). If you were just 5 minutes too late, you couldn’t take part at all.
Is it possible to adjust his HP for each server individually?

 
Flag Post

Suggestion: Dynamic level scaling for the boss on a per-server basis. Every time the boss is killed he gets 3% more HP the following day. Every time he makes it through 30 minutes and survives he loses 6% total HP the following day. That way CoG doesn’t have to guess what is the “right”, each server will consistently normalize around about what they can barely beat in 30 minutes in the long run, and the boss will scale up with the population of a server as they get stronger going into the future.