T4 has landed COG page 2

65 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by Voxelspace:
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Its good to have t4, but we really need higher pop.

Blue s8

Hi, all. When the new version is online, you will find the population problem is solved perfectly by T4 exchange.

If that is your way of saying there is no population increase, then this will be another gigantic FAIL!!!. Do you think we will convert all our t3 units to t4? Give your head a shake. You obviously don’t play this game.

It’s too early to say if it is a success or something else before you try it.
I have to say it’s a most wonderful and huge update we’ve ever made. There will be more surprises when you are online on the 14th.

OK, we’ve tried it now and it is exactly as we suspected. There is no population upgrades and we are forced to hold on to even MORE idle units now. How many times do your devs need to hear it before they do something we’ve been asking for now almost 1 YEAR!!!! GIVE US OUR DAMN POPULATION EXPANSION YOU MORONS!!!

 
Flag Post

Since T4 type is random and players are not likely to get full complements of their intended T4 types, the population problem is even worse. Why? Because players are stuck with not enough T4s to field a full deployment, so they have to leave them idle while they wait on the timer and the required T3s to exchange.

You really should get the devs to listen to your players, CoG. We’re the ones who are playing and experience the effects. Their intended outcome has frequently shown to not be the realistic outcome.

There also seems to be a serious ripoff bug that is caused by the population limit. If someone tries to exchange units worth 1 pop (infantry, archers, spellcasters) and gets units worth 2 or 3 pop (cavalry, flyers), they may end up without enough population to handle the new units. What happens? They lose the T3 and are left with zero T4.

 
Flag Post

Getting random T4s in small amounts we have to collect to be able to fill up one hero takes a lot of population. The cap must increase to at least 100k, otherwise it’s just silly.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Since T4 type is random and players are not likely to get full complements of their intended T4 types, the population problem is even worse. Why? Because players are stuck with not enough T4s to field a full deployment, so they have to leave them idle while they wait on the timer and the required T3s to exchange.

You really should get the devs to listen to your players, CoG. We’re the ones who are playing and experience the effects. Their intended outcome has frequently shown to not be the realistic outcome.

There also seems to be a serious ripoff bug that is caused by the population limit. If someone tries to exchange units worth 1 pop (infantry, archers, spellcasters) and gets units worth 2 or 3 pop (cavalry, flyers), they may end up without enough population to handle the new units. What happens? They lose the T3 and are left with zero T4.

Agreed.

I exchanged 3 T3 (tramps, cc, and dt) and only got 2 T4 units back, the inf and the mages. I’m a little confused as my 5K tramps got me nothing. Is this normal?

Also can you fix the cooldown timer? It is increasing by 10 mins each time, it’s going to be incredibly long son at this rate.

 
Flag Post

you can’t choice the t4 you want… that point is enough to explain why we REALLY need population increase.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

you can’t choice the t4 you want… that point is enough to explain why we REALLY need population increase.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Its good to have t4, but we really need higher pop.

Blue s8

Hi, all. When the new version is online, you will find the population problem is solved perfectly by T4 exchange.

Unless you mean that the T4 exchange also introduces a population increase, this is not true.

People will not permanently replace their T2 and T3 units with T4, for the same reason that players have always used T2 in addition to T3. T3 were not sustainable, so players used T2 whenever possible and saved T3 for the fights where they were needed so they would not waste them. This means that any currently recruited T3 would not be disbanded; they would simply not be assigned so that the player would not have to re-recruit them.

This means that a player who uses 10,000 population to assign a full 6 hero deployment may still need over 50,000 total population to function.

  • 10,000 population used to recruit and assign T2
  • 10,000 population used to recruit and assign T3
  • 10,000 population used to recruit alternate soldier types (sometimes my 3rd front hero needs to take hits; other times it needs to do damage)
  • 20,000 population used to give some overhead since it’s unbearable to have a population that is filled with your assigned troops – you would have to recruit after every fight, and not accidentally hire 100 too many of the wrong type. One of the VIP benefits is to auto-max heroes after a fight. That feature is useless if players can’t maintain a usable set of idle troops.

I max out at a little over 10,000 population assigned. If I get down to around 40,000 total population used, I’m generally in dangerous territory and need to recruit replacements because at least one (usually two) of my soldier types is almost depleted. Other players have around 20,000 population assigned. They need more assigned and idle than I do, and now there’s a new set of soldiers that we’ll all be juggling.

T3 are more sustainable than they used to be, but are still less sustainable than T2 due to high resource cost and limited TSCII availability. Therefore, players still rely on T2, not T3, as their main assignments. T4 are even more unsustainable than T3 because:

  • They require you to burn already-limited T3s at a diminished exchange rate.
  • They are randomized.

If a player has enough T3s to do a rough battle, he’s not going to burn them for the “chance” (your devs really need to realize that these “chance” things upset players) at getting the T4 units he wants. He runs the risk of getting all the wrong ones and destroying the perfectly usable T3 setup he had. If he wants to use T4, he’d be more likely to keep his currently idle T3 units and recruit more specifically to gamble on T4 units. This means he’d need a population increase.

Players have constantly informed you, begged, and screamed for a population increase ever since the exp cap rose from 110 due to the hero troop caps also rising. You’ve also introduced new heroes with even higher max populations (C.Erebus and Inferno). Yet the devs keep insisting on denying the request for a higher population and adding more features to the game that make the existing population limit unbearable.

This all doesn’t even take into account that the game was designed to allow two full deployments – attack and defense. Double the numbers from earlier. Do you see a problem yet?

callofgods please read this post and try to understand it. we need population increase to be able to make use of this expansion at all. And we have been asking for it for a long time.

 
Flag Post

Dear COG,

I cant transmute t3 into t4. My COG alias is Ursucul, I am on S7. I load T3 troops into the three slots, I click on the downwards facing arrow, and nothing happens. There are no images of the new T4 troops on the lower row of 3 boxes. Pls help out.

 
Flag Post

temporary solution, before cog will incrase population
when choosing t3 to exchange for t4, their population is subtracted from total population.

 
Flag Post

adrianmpoenaru, could you please tell us if you have all the three type t3 troops when you convert t4? We will check it for you.

 
Flag Post

I have the same problem as adrianmpoenaru.
I load 3 types of T3’s, click the button, and nothing happens…don’t have T4’s in lower row.

LordVaako s8.

 
Flag Post

And i have the problem too, i tried tree times to convert, first was success, but the next two no, nothing happened. I didnt get any new t4 troop, my t3 troops dropped back and the time counter increased.

Sanya on S3

 
Flag Post

I try convert Black death (1500 unit) Lizardman Archer (2600 unit) and Kiss of Death (2600 unit)…
Disappear only Black death (1500 unit=4500 population) and i get 75 Occultist… It’s normal?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

I try convert Black death (1500 unit) Lizardman Archer (2600 unit) and Kiss of Death (2600 unit)…
Disappear only Black death (1500 unit=4500 population) and i get 75 Occultist… It’s normal?

Hi, could you please tell us the server time when you converted t4 soldiers? and also we need know your server number, thank you,

 
Flag Post

Server 7, server time 5:05 – 5:10

Thanks, for attention!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

Server 7, server time 5:05 – 5:10

Thanks, for attention!

What did you do before you wanted to get t4?

 
Flag Post

Nothing… Just train my hero in Ice Hunting Field.

And GREAT cool down… Now it’s 40 minute for me! Actually, looks like we can use T4 only for arena fight…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

Nothing… Just train my hero in Ice Hunting Field.

And GREAT cool down… Now it’s 40 minute for me! Actually, looks like we can use T4 only for arena fight…

This CD time will reset after 0:00 everyday. We will submit this situation to tech team for further check. Sorry for that trouble.

 
Flag Post

Problem in:
1) Sometimes convert “fail”.
2) I burn 25 Lizard Archer cards, 10 black death cards and 10 Kisses of death…
And what i get?

150 Siren Archer
805 Occultist
155 Griffin
180 Ripper

It’s insane…

I spend great amount of silver for Cultivation, and i happy! It’s great permanent hero-update) But T4… I hope devs team do something with that…

Thanks you!

 
Flag Post

Are you just going to continue to ignore the population problem? Every single one of the sites CoG is on is full of complaints from your players because of the population being too restrictive.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Are you just going to continue to ignore the population problem? Every single one of the sites CoG is on is full of complaints from your players because of the population being too restrictive.

We get random T4… So it’s exacerbates population problem >_<

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

Problem in:
1) Sometimes convert “fail”.
2) I burn 25 Lizard Archer cards, 10 black death cards and 10 Kisses of death…
And what i get?

150 Siren Archer
805 Occultist
155 Griffin
180 Ripper

It’s insane…

I spend great amount of silver for Cultivation, and i happy! It’s great permanent hero-update) But T4… I hope devs team do something with that…

Thanks you!

Hi, whats wrong with your t4 conversion?

 
Flag Post

I don’t understand why my first exchange with t4 worked but i did 3 other times and only cooldown grow up and i dunnot receive anything …

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by darkosboi:

I don’t understand why my first exchange with t4 worked but i did 3 other times and only cooldown grow up and i dunnot receive anything …

It’s happen sometimes, whan you maxed your population… You must have 1000-2000 reserve.

 
Flag Post

Ohhhhhhhh, if i knowed it…. nevermind, thank you!