T4 has landed COG page 3

65 posts

Flag Post

this is such a bullshit…why can’t you make something without bugs?

Flag Post

We should be able to recycle un-needed T4 back into other T4. I don’t want griffins so why can’t I add them as an idle unit? Maybe even a 10:1 / 5:1 ratio for T4→T4 would be good too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vaako1979:

this is such a bullshit…why can’t you make something without bugs?

The problem seems to be that they check for population space before they remove the t3s you are converting. Which is super dumb. EDIT: haha I posted this right before I checked the bugs thread and saw roflBender noticed the same thing. Didn’t mean to rip off your analyses, rofl!

Flag Post

Speaking of bugs, why the hell does the cool down increase 10 min every time??? What is the purpose other than to piss us off? Really frustrating especially when you cant get T4 because your pop is full, but the cool down starts over anyway!! WTF

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Speaking of bugs, why the hell does the cool down increase 10 min every time??? What is the purpose other than to piss us off? Really frustrating especially when you cant get T4 because your pop is full, but the cool down starts over anyway!! WTF

Hi, this CD time will reset after 0:00 everyday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Hi, this CD time will reset after 0:00 everyday.

Thanks for ignoring the entire point of the post.
- Why does the CD increase 10min every time?
- Why does the CD occur, even if you don’t get any T4 because you didn’t have enough free population?

Flag Post

Because bugz.

Flag Post

CC’s and BD’s are 2 and 3 population respectively. But in Trading in, they are worth only 1 pop, the same as Bandits. CC’s should be worth 2 and BD’s 3. they cost quite a bit more resources then Bandits.

- Blue

Flag Post

right here i am transforming my t3 to t4, which rock are they hiding under,or do you mean heres a CHANCE to acquire t4 units. if so why not state it, give us bumb f@cks at least a fighting chance by giving us some information rather then this suck it & see what happens

Flag Post

okey this t4 was best u ever have done, BUT, never thinked on the other stuff like we have said before, THE BUILDINGS!, pop limit and Res Buildings and that need to go higher too now, dosent work now, had problems with it before, but now its really big problems.

+ its fair too have 10:1 all the time, not only 2 times/day, maybe somoene sleep one time of them and work the other times, that dosent work soo gooood

Flag Post

Real Christmass event should include t4 units cards into shop, and not only gold shops…This is extremly costly, plus, if once i exchange a big amount of unit which is over 1 population count ( CC, Dragon Tort, BD, FE ) Should get back the same amount of t4, not the quarter of it… But I’d not mind that if we could have t4 unit cards in repu/honour shop pls!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nazdnb:

Real Christmass event should include t4 units cards into shop, and not only gold shops…This is extremly costly, plus, if once i exchange a big amount of unit which is over 1 population count ( CC, Dragon Tort, BD, FE ) Should get back the same amount of t4, not the quarter of it… But I’d not mind that if we could have t4 unit cards in repu/honour shop pls!

Hi, all. It is certain that the t4 system will be adjusted in next few weeks. According to your feedback, we will make them more competitive in the game.

Flag Post

Hi, all. It is certain that the t4 system will be adjusted in next few weeks. According to your feedback, we will make them more competitive in the game.

Sounds good)) I just hope CoG make this present to us before New Year :3

Flag Post

this is a stupid idea of trading t3s for t4s big waste of time and troops..why u make everything so hard for us..we are suppost to have fun playing not get a headache from trying to do somthing if u want to make upgrades use your brain and make better ones for us and stop the money events

Flag Post

Pop expansion better be part of the “adjustment” otherwise they are wasting their time