[Event] COG Christmas manor

34 posts

Flag Post

[Event] COG Christmas manor

Details:
Do you want to outplay other players in the world boss campaign? Do you wish to earn supreme honor for your own sever in the cross-serer championship? Do you desire to turn the tide in the alliance war? The epic suits of COG Christmas Day can help you achieve those dreams. Don’t hesitate to strive for those legendary gears.

Are you still complaining about leveling up so slowly? COG Christmas manor system can not only provide you with abundant EXP and silver but also bring you materials that are necessary to exchange for Christmas Day’s epic suits. Hurry up and collect more materials now. There are three suits of epic gear for Christmas Day, namely Doomsday Judgment suit, Doomsday Salvation suit and Jesus’ birth suit.

Gameplay:
Players will be able to plant Christmas trees in the Christmas manor interface. By chopping the Christmas trees, players will get wood strips which can be used to exchange for Christmas epic suits, silver and Exp that is equivalent to 2 hours’ offline AFK Exp based on players’ present level.
If players are extraordinary lucky, they can plant a premium Christmas tree which will drop 1.5 times of wood strips, silver and Exp the amount of a normal Christmas tree.

[Note]:
The more Christmas trees players plant, the higher chance there will be for a premium Christmas tree to appear.

Instructions:
1. Players should click icon to access the Christmas manor interface.

2. The system will automatically present all players with two free fields for them to plant Christmas trees. Other fields that are still covered with a cloak of snow need to be ploughed by players themselves.

3. Fields in Christmas manor can be upgraded. The higher level a field is of, the more players can harvest by planting Christmas trees.

4. Fields are categorized into three levels:
Level-2 field:Upgrading a field to level 2 costs 100 gold each. Players can harvest 20% more permanently in a level-2 filed than in a level-1 field.
Level-3 field:Upgrading a field to level 3 costs 200 gold each. Players can harvest 50% more permanently in a level-3 filed than in a level-1 field.

5. Players can claim 2 Christmas tree seeds every day as long as they log in COG. For VIP players, they will be able to claim 4 Christmas tree seeds from 0:00 Dec. 14th.2012 to 00:00 January 3rd. 2013.

6. Once a Christmas tree is planted, players can chop it to acquire the corresponding harvest.

7. There is an 8-hour cool down for players to plant another Christmas tree on one field after they chop the tree on it. This CD can be reduced or even reset instantly with gold.
Reducing CD between five to eight hours including five costs 50G for each field.
Reducing CD between two to five hours including two costs 30G for each field.
Reducing CD less than two hours cost 10G for each field.

8. is the icon for summoning Santa Claus. Players can summon Santa Claus for at most four times every day.Summoning Santa Claus for the 1st time is free and reduces the CD for planting another Christmas tree in all fields by 1 hour.
Summoning Santa Claus for the 2nd time costs 10 gold and reduces the CD for planting another Christmas tree in all fields by 1 hour.
Summoning Santa Claus for the 3rd time costs 20 gold and reduces the CD for planting another Christmas tree in all fields by 2 hour.
Summoning Santa Claus for the 4th time costs 50 gold and resets the CD for planting another Christmas tree in all fields instantly.

9. Click “Exchange” button to enter the “Christmas epic suits” exchange interface.
Donating the prescribed amount of wood strips, players can trade for any parts of the three Christmas Day’s epic suits. The minimum amount of wood strips players should donate every time is 10.

The fist suit: Doomsday Judgment suit

The second suit: Doomsday Salvation suit

The third suit: Jesus’ birth suit

[Note]:
1. If the amount of wood strips a player has donated has met the requirement for one piece of equipment, this player can exchange for it. The equipment will be sent to this player’s inventory directly.
2. If a player has collected the last piece of one suit of epic gear, the first piece of this suit will appear in the exchange interface again. If players need one more suit of this, they will be able to trade for it again.

Manor System will be a permanent feature in COG. After Christmas, we will only change the equipments players can get from it.

Flag Post

Great update, maybe i didn’t see but the update is at the same time as every other times?

Flag Post

gold gold gold. the prices are just ridiculous

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

gold gold gold. the prices are just ridiculous

God yes they are. The weirdest part is that since on a normal day you can get, at max 4 seeds, and you start with 2 fields open, and cooldown is only 8 hours, there’s no real incentive to spend Gold reducing the cooldown. Just plant two when you wake up and two after work (or school).

Flag Post

foocking gold events

Flag Post

Can you explain why each time i click to plow a piece of land with snow it says a different cost? first it was 10g, then 100g now it says 200g???

Flag Post

Can you tell me how long this event will last for? Hope you give us enough time to get a set from it.

Flag Post

This is ridiculous…how are we suppose to even make gold on the half way dead servers? This event is only good for server 9 which we know that server is gonna be past up in a few months, making this even really useless…by january 1, 2014 there will be 5 new servers up and there will have been no point in the last event…This game is going nowhere real fast and is about to die off real quick at this rate…

Flag Post

how can i see wich field was upgraded or where all of them upgraded? it didnt mention the amount it costs in the popup window btw

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

The fist suit: Doomsday Judgment suit

The actual first set is Reinforced Doomsday Judgment. Does the Reinforced version have an advantage over normal Doomsday Judgment?

Originally posted by callofgods:

The second suit: Doomsday Salvation suit

The second set starts with Reinforced Doomsday Salvation Boot. Does this mean the Shield is second?

Flag Post

We need thet stats of all this items…

Flag Post

“Manor System will be a permanent feature in COG. After Christmas, we will only change the equipments players can get from it.”

vip:
(400 + 400 + 500 + 600 + 1000) / 40 wood per day = 72 days (or 144 non-vip)

(500+600+700+800+800+1500) / 40 wood = 122 days (244 non-vip)

you’ll have to leave the equipment in there for months for us to have a chance at the sets.

Flag Post

Instead of coming up with this convoluted Manor plan, just do what you did with Astral Essences and sell each piece of gear for $100 (which is 1000g) straight up, because it comes down to it anyway and will save you some trouble.

Flag Post

Id, rather spend 15 bucks a month for world of war fags and play that instead of paying a hundread bucks for 1 piece of armour. I’ll leave CoG along with Kongregate behind if they don’t hop in their butts. Kong…ya’ll feature the game on your website…stop acting like they own ya’ll and do something about that. I can name plenty of better games then this yet, this one keeps me coming back because of the people on them. I’m about ready to pay 200 bucks a year for Everquest 2 extended and just give away this account because at the rate of things, Kong is just going to let CoG step all over them :/

Flag Post

And at that, they still didn’t give me anything for the goals I already unlocked…
KONG! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN DOWN YOUR PIMP HAND ON COG AND REGULATE!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

“Manor System will be a permanent feature in COG. After Christmas, we will only change the equipments players can get from it.”

vip:

you’ll have to leave the equipment in there for months for us to have a chance at the sets.

so my point is : don’t use your wood for now

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

vip:

In the maintenance notice COG mentioned that you can also get one seed for every 50g recharge. If you recharge 500g per day and upgrade manor to max you can get it in 14 days after charging 7000g. That’s probably what they were thinking.

Flag Post

can we see stats of all gear for all suits please

Flag Post

“Level-2 field:Upgrading a field to level 2 costs 100 gold each. Players can harvest 20% more permanently in a level-2 filed than in a level-1 field.”

A Few Questions about this.
1) does this upgrade the whole area? or just one field out of the 9 fields?
2) You said this is permanent feature. So if I Upgrade a field I will always get %20 more and I will always be able to exchange saved Wood for Items. and VIP’s will always get 4 woods a day?

- Blue S8

Flag Post

Can someone who has done it answer #1, if callofgods doesn’t? If its the whole dang 9×9 I’ll actually do it.

Flag Post

Its just for 1 field. I bought 1 to see what its like. Totally not worth it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe_carnage:

can we see stats of all gear for all suits please

I would be willing to spend more money on this if I knew what I would get for my money.

Flag Post

cool, i forgot to add VIP this month, and when i did it, i got the 2 seed with the other rewards ^^
good suprise

Flag Post

At what point will we:
1) This Gear go away or change?
2) We stop getting free seeds daily?

- Blue S8

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

At what point will we:
1) This Gear go away or change?
2) We stop getting free seeds daily?

- Blue S8