[Event] COG Christmas manor page 2

34 posts

Flag Post

This event is useless for low level players, like me.

Flag Post

at what date will you change the equip in the manor??

Flag Post

what is with the donate we made already i donated 440 for an item and needed 500 .

Flag Post
Originally posted by FraserTheKing:

what is with the donate we made already i donated 440 for an item and needed 500 .

Please check pm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by FraserTheKing:

Please check pm.

I’d like to know the answer too, especially since i had seeds left, and they gave me 0 logs.

Flag Post

I too would like to know about the 400 wood strips I’ve already donated to an item and can’t get because there are no more free seeds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SavageCreture:

I too would like to know about the 400 wood strips I’ve already donated to an item and can’t get because there are no more free seeds.

HI, if you have the access to gain some seed at the moment, you are likely to gain some wood strips to complete the exchange session. But please CONSULT us by pm first before you decide to use those seeds.

Flag Post

HI, if you have the access to gain some seed at the moment, you are likely to gain some wood strips to complete the exchange session. But please CONSULT us by pm first before you decide to use those seeds.

Please make this public information, i too want to know and a bunch of other people too. Personal consultancy won’t help to this point, just announce so as all the players would know how to deal with this matter, and start being serious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Niarlathotep:

Please make this public information, i too want to know and a bunch of other people too. Personal consultancy won’t help to this point, just announce so as all the players would know how to deal with this matter, and start being serious.

Strictly speaking, the Christmas Manor event was ended. So if you did not complete the exchange process, you missed the deadline already. And this is the public information.