[Event]Who donates most wood strips? (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

[Event]Who donates most wood strips?
Details:
There will a donation rank for COG Christmas manor system. For every 10 wood strips players donate, they will acquire 10 donation points. The donation rank will be reset every week. The system will issue rewards to the top 10 players based on the weekly donation rank.

Period:
First week: Dec 13th- 23:59 Dec. 19th
Second Week: Dec.20th- 23:59 Dec. 26th
Third Week: Dec. 27th- 23:59 Jan. 2nd

Rewards:
1. The first place: Jesus’ birth Pack -2 (Open: You will get a random part of the Jesus’ birth Pack Suit)
2. The second place: R-Doomsday Salvation Pack-1+ M-Doomsday Judgment Pack -1
3. The third place: R-Doomsday Salvation Pack-1+ M-Doomsday Judgment Pack -1
4. The fourth – tenth places: R-Doomsday Salvation Pack1 or M-Doomsday Judgment Pack -1
M-Doomsday Judgment Pack (Open: You will get a random part of the Masterwork Doomsday Judgment Suit)
R-Doomsday Salvation Pack (Open: You will get a random part of the Reinforced Doomsday Salvation Suit)

Flag Post

This sort of event is the most blatant example of “Pay to Win” that people hate. You are making free players compete directly against gold buyers for a prize in a contest where the score can be directly affected by gold purchases.

In other words, this event’s prizes will be bought, not won in a matter of gaming competition.

Flag Post

The names of your Packs are kind of insulting…

Flag Post

Why?

Flag Post

So…for the entirety of this event, us lower level players will just sit and get nothing as the top grinders win everything again?

yay.

Flag Post

The callofgods guy on the main forums has been saying that they plan to do the ‘real’ Christmas event still next week, and this is just the ‘pre-Christmas’ stuff.

Flag Post

I say “just” even though I honestly think this is a pretty impressive maint overall. The prices of the Farm upgrades are high but other than that I think it works.

Flag Post

I only see that I get to plant 2 trees and then cut them down like all other poor players…

Flag Post

Hey,

I am in 2nd in the rank, why I didn’t receive R-Doomsday Salvation Pack-1+ M-Doomsday Judgment Pack 1 from the first week: Dec 13th 23:59 Dec. 19th?

NewJack s08

Flag Post
Originally posted by moonsun21:

Hey,

I am in 2nd in the rank, why I didn’t receive R-Doomsday Salvation Pack-1+ M-Doomsday Judgment Pack 1 from the first week: Dec 13th 23:59 Dec. 19th?

NewJack s08

1st week hasn’t completed yet. 23:59 Dec. 19th is in 8.5 hours from right now.

Flag Post

Thanks! it is true!!! I forgot that the time in the game is different from the time in my country… xDDDD

It is already day 20 here xDDD

Flag Post

Honestly you need to explain things more clearly. Myself and others had no idea u could pick ur gear instantly instead of donating in a particular order. I and others hope theres a way we can exchange back for wood strips.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe_carnage:

Honestly you need to explain things more clearly. Myself and others had no idea u could pick ur gear instantly instead of donating in a particular order. I and others hope theres a way we can exchange back for wood strips.

Yeah. Look at the picture at the top of this page. There are no arrows on it. Thats how it was when it first came out. Nothing was mentioned about a change.

Flag Post

Under rewards it has first place, second, third, then fourth-tenth.
However, you seem to have the same rewards for second and third.. so surely it should be first, second-third, then fourth-tenth.
Or are the prizes for second and third different but you just didn’t put them up correctly?

Flag Post

You still can’t “pick”, you can just look now. If you Arrow over the gear is greyed out. It just lets people see what they’re working towards if they don’t check the forums. I got all excited, too.

Flag Post

Yea idk these devs suck

Flag Post

noone wants those shitty pants for sure maybe if they added 300 agility sure