[Event] Rush to Rank (locked)

25 posts

Flag Post

[Event] Rush to Rank
Event Duration:From this maintenance to 0:00 Jan 13th

Details:
Do you still remember the “Rush to Rank” event we released on Christmas day last year when you were able to own special heroes named by yourselves? Are you craving for your own exclusive heroes? Come and take part in the “Rush to Rank” event now.

Score rank rewards:
These rewards will be issued to the corresponding players at 0:00 on Jan 13th.

The first place:Jesus’ birth chest and Red Gem Gifts*2
The second place: M-Doomsday Judgment chest*1 or R-Doomsday Salvation chest*1 + Red Gem Gifts*1
The third place:M-Doomsday Judgment chest*1 or R-Doomsday Salvation chest*1

[Tips] All chests here include a full set of equipment.

Accumulative score rewards:
These rewards will be issued to the corresponding players at 0:00 Jan 13th

5000 scores:Doomsday Salvation piece*1 and Doomsday Judgment piece*1
8000 scores:Doomsday Salvation piece*1, Doomsday Judgment piece*1 and Red Gem Gifts*1
10000 scores:Hero rename card*1, M-Doomsday Judgment chest*1 and R-Doomsday Salvation chest*1
15000 scores:Hero rename card*3+ Jesus’ birth Staff*1+ Jesus’ birth pack*2

[Note]:
1. At 0:00 Jan 13th, we will issue rewards to players based on the total score they possess by then. Each player can only claim the best reward whose condition has been fulfilled by this player’s total score. For example, if your total score is 9999 at 0:00 Jan 13th, you can only draw the rewards for 8000 scores, namely Doomsday Salvation piece*1, Doomsday Judgment piece*1 and Red Gem Gifts*1.
2. Spending scores to exchange for items in Score Shop will not affect your total score which score rank rewards and accumulative score rewards are both based on.

Flag Post

You realize that with the reduced Purgatory Abyss score returns no one is going to get close to 15000, right?

Flag Post

If the load screen minigame actually gave score this would be much more realistic and give us a reason to be thankful for never ending load screens.

Flag Post

Since it looks like no one will reach the 5000 score for this event. Much less 8k 10k or 15k. Would you please Consider lowering the Score needed for this even?

- Blue S8

Flag Post

M2 has a dude that’s going to get 5000 for sure. The trick is to spend a TON of money.

Flag Post

Well let me update my post then…

Since it looks like only one person will reach the 5000 score for this event. Much less 8k 10k or 15k. Would you please Consider lowering the Score needed for this even?

- Blue S8

Flag Post

Yes, 8-15K score are just insane, considering how many advanced wheel spins it took the guy that will reach 5K

Flag Post

I wonder if they set the scores you had to get to in this event before they halved score from Purg.

Flag Post

Hello CoG

instead of getting “chests” containing a full set i only got “packs” containing one random set piece for the 10.000 score reward.
Please fix this!

Pandragor, s10

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pandragor:

Hello CoG

instead of getting “chests” containing a full set i only got “packs” containing one random set piece for the 10.000 score reward.
Please fix this!

Pandragor, s10

It says “chest” X 1. Not sure where you are seeing “chests”. From what I am reading and what cog usually means by this language, you got exactly what they intended you to get. It also does not mention a full set. In cog terms, a chest is 1 item per chest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilbob71:

Hello CoG

Please fix this!

Pandragor, s10

It says “chest” X 1. Not sure where you are seeing “chests”. From what I am reading and what cog usually means by this language, you got exactly what they intended you to get. It also does not mention a full set. In cog terms, a chest is 1 item per chest.

“[Tips] All chests here include a full set of equipment.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilbob71:

Hello CoG

Please fix this!

Pandragor, s10

“10000 scores:Hero rename card*1, M-Doomsday Judgment chest*1 and R-Doomsday Salvation chest*1”

M-Doomsday Judgement chest*1 AND R-Doomsday Salvation chest*1 are 2 chestS

“[Tips] All chests here include a full set of equipment.”

This does not mean a chest is 1 item per chest…

Flag Post

This is typical of COG. There have been past events where it was physically impossible to reach some goals, even if you played 24 hrs a day for 2 weeks.

It also consistent with these huge scores for doing purg layer 5, when no one is able to get past layer 5, room 8.

While it’s great that they have been having score events, it’s unfortunate that they keep lowering the score that the players get. In the meantime, the things people want from scoring events are going up and up in price. The last score event halved score from purg, not counting layer 5, which less than 1% of players can even reach. Big whoop.

Also, adding back minibosses into score events would be a great idea. It gave players a reason to try to reach farther, spend some T3s or T4s to get a little further. But right now, if you can’t reach room 25, there is zero reason to do one more room in a score event.

Flag Post

Hello CoG

Please fix this!

Pandragor, s10

Truly sorry about this unpleasant glitch. We will give the full set of equipment to those who meet the requirement of getting 10k scores as soon as possible.

Flag Post

You also need to replace the oj drops for the three players on server 4 that were to recieve red equipment drops.

No one worked to get to 5K score to receive oj equipment.

Thanks,
JackSheet.s4

Flag Post

CoG is engaging in “bait and switch” tactics now. A few of us that achieved the 5K score bonus have been trying to get the two, yes just two, red pieces we expected for achieving that bonus. Here is CoG’s latest response:

“Hi, player can see the Doomsday judgment pack and Doomsday salvation Pack in the score shop, there are orange equipments. And we understand that players hope very much that they can get red items, but I am sorry that the reward for 5000 score is not. And the name of the item which is marked in red on forum announcement, it doesn’t mean that it is red items, it is just a way of writting announcement.”

It is unbelievable that CoG is suggesting that since they put OJ pieces in the Score Shop that somehow players achiveing the 5K score level should have known, and expected, the reward to be orange. No one would have chased this score bonus if anyone even SUSPECTED that CoG was offering orange pieces. There was no mention of orange Doomsday equipment in any of CoG’s postings over the holidays; only red equipment is mentioned or suggested.

This is such a huge issue on the main CoG site that CoG is repeatedly closing all threads on the subject.

Clearly, CoG is engaging in “bait and switch” tactics and players should carefully consider further support of this game, much less, spending any further money on a game that has a future that, at best, appears uncertain.

Personally, this isn’t a money issue for me. It’s a matter of principle as CoG has pulled this on the players here way too many times now.

Flag Post

a uber server already reach 5.18
http://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?2189-Event-Purgatory-Abyss-Walkthrough/page12

Flag Post

I’m also very disappointed about the 5k score reward and i fully agree with all the points JackSheet mentioned. The process of the discussion in the official forum shows clearly how important “our”, the players, arguments are for you cog guys: YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT IT!

You need to improve your public relations, make things transparent and inform your player base about all changes which have been made!

I really hope that the few players who reached 5k score can get a proper reward as these useless oj pieces…

schotte.s4

Flag Post

yea. When i got the 2 orange pieces for 5k score i did not even know what to say. Two oj pieces of DIFFERENT sets, to which ill never find the other pieces? absolutely useless trash :P and by the way, why would you write the announcment in red letters if you knew you were going to release orange items? what did you expect us to think? You advertised red items, i do not see why the people who got 5k score shouldn’t get them :/.

SirLancelot.S10

Flag Post

callofgods, we are still waiting for a feedback from you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ser16:

It was told that you would get Doomsday. And that’s exactly what you all got.
It is not CoG’s fault that you did not read the announcement properly.
M-Doomsday, R-Doomsday and Doomsday are 3 different equips.
It wasn’t very obvious, but still it was stated that you would not get red equips.
(You all should have read more carefully, bearing in mind the midsummer equips where the same thing happened)
So blame yourself for not reading CoG announcements properly.
Manor = RED M-Doomsday + R-Doomsday / Score Shop = OJ Doomsday
Again: if you would have read it word for word then it would have been clear and you probably would not have thrown that much money on the game.
Your decision, your reward. So calm down.

I for myself wasted 100g to upgrade a single manor plant section because I thought it would be for the whole 3×3 field but not for a single section of the field.
I didn’t read the instruction properly. My fault, my gold, my loss. It’s that simple.

How long have you had this ability?

Flag Post

been going on now for over a year, horrible customer service.

Flag Post

It wasn’t very obvious, but still it was stated that you would not get red equips.
(You all should have read more carefully, bearing in mind the midsummer equips where the same thing happened)
Again: if you would have read it word for word then it would have been clear and you probably would not have thrown that much money on the game.

I for myself wasted 100g to upgrade a single manor plant section because I thought it would be for the whole 3×3 field but not for a single section of the field.
I didn’t read the instruction properly. My fault, my gold, my loss. It’s that simple.

Point is, its a very crappy situation which was poorly advertised :P If you would take the time to read my post carefully (as you were so quick to suggest to us), you would notice i did not say CoG made a mistake _. as for the names, i admit that was my bad. the post was however advertised in red letters, and the names are so identical it’s ridiculous. I therefore do feel i have the right to complain about it _ and yes, ill take that right :P. The 5k score reward was very, very badly done. That is all i want to say. They did not even give you 2 pieces of the same set, and anyone who is willing to buy a RANDOM oj piece from the score shop for 3000 score has very bad priorities, even for a CoG gold buyer. The tyrant suit is in many ways better and almost half of the price. :P

Also forgive me for coming down on CoG, but seriously, if you can blame me than you have not been paying very close attention to what they do :).

Flag Post
Originally posted by acalagon:

Point is, its a very crappy situation which was poorly advertised :P If you would take the time to read my post carefully (as you were so quick to suggest to us), you would notice i did not say CoG made a mistake . as for the names, i admit that was my bad. the post was however advertised in red letters, and the names are so identical it’s ridiculous. I therefore do feel i have the right to complain about it and yes, ill take that right :P. The 5k score reward was very, very badly done. That is all i want to say. They did not even give you 2 pieces of the same set, and anyone who is willing to buy a RANDOM oj piece from the score shop for 3000 score has very bad priorities, even for a CoG gold buyer. The tyrant suit is in many ways better and almost half of the price. :P

Also forgive me for coming down on CoG, but seriously, if you can blame me than you have not been paying very close attention to what they do :).

Yes, they could avoid these kinds of misunderstandings if they stopped creating different colored sets with such similar names. Graphics of the drops would also have prevented this misunderstanding.

But there are a lot of big spending players very upset about this, and COG doesn’t win when they quit over something like this.

Flag Post

I’ve been informed by CoG today that it does not believe there is any confusion whatsoever with respect to its postings regarding the “Rush to Rank” event and that the reward for 5K score was clearly orange equipment.

Be advised accordingly before you put further money into this game. I stand by my earlier comment that CoG’s viability as an ongoing concern remains in question.