CoG lied to us again

12 posts

Flag Post

This is taken right from your post on the 12/20 Maintenance.

8. After Jan 3rd, chopping Christmas trees, players will only obtain silver and Exp.

Today IS the 3rd not AFTER the 3rd. We should still get would strips from left over seeds but we don’t. YOU need to fix this. I just used 7 seeds for no wood strips.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

This is taken right from your post on the 12/20 Maintenance.

8. After Jan 3rd, chopping Christmas trees, players will only obtain silver and Exp.

Today IS the 3rd not AFTER the 3rd. We should still get would strips from left over seeds but we don’t. YOU need to fix this. I just used 7 seeds for no wood strips.

fix it or refund my remaining seeds

Flag Post

CoG you still have seeds on the Adv wheel and we are still allowed to buy seeds. Please add back the wood Strips to trees. If I SPEND GOLD to get it, then I should be able to get wood strips from it! Why would you removed wood strips from tree the day BEFORE the weekly Maintenance?

CoG said we would stop getting the free seeds daily at 0.00 on Dec 3rd. They did not say we would no longer be able to use seeds we bought with gold after that. I want to spend Gold on more seeds before Maintenance today. please add the wood strips back till Maintenance.

- Blue

Flag Post
Originally posted by ser16:

The x-mas event notification clearly stated the event would finish 0.00 on Dec 3rd.
And so it did.
Just hope the buy-seeds-for-gold button doesn’t work anymore…!

that was for who donated most strips. you can still get x-mas equips until this next maintenance. but according to the post I quoted we should still be able to get strips from seeds today yet.

Flag Post

AFTER Jan 3rd means Jan 4th.
ON Jan 3rd means Jan 3rd 0:00:00:……:01

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

AFTER Jan 3rd means Jan 4th.
ON Jan 3rd means Jan 3rd 0:00:00:……:01

Yup like whip said. Today is the 3rd. After the 3rd will be the 4th.

Flag Post

Perhaps if COG was more explicit in what they meant, instead of leaving things to interpretation and guessing, the players would not be pissed off all the time and many who have quit because of this would still be playing.

Flag Post

CoG why are you ignoring us. Please reply to our posts.

Flag Post

i can understand mistakes, those happen and i try to judge ppl more on how the handle/react to theyr mistakes rather on the mistakes themselfs. ignoring us is not sitting well with me. what i feel should be done for us paying customers that trusted in your anouncement and planed for a 24hours more to plant seeds(that we bought for hard earned cash) to finish our sets or items is to allow us to plant or somehow get 24hour worth of woodstrips from our field. if there will not be some kind off solution of that kind or another accepteble one for us (your customers) i will feel cheated and quite frankly robbed. and im sure others would feel like that as well. mistakes happen but ingoring us is plane rude so man up talk to us and do somthing about this please so we can go back to playing the game we all love with smile on our faces instead of hanging around refreashing the forum waiting for reply or some input with bitterness in our hearts.

Flag Post

they’d save a lot of headache & confusion having events & stuff NOT start/stop at midnight.

“on the 3rd at 01:00 server time” is very clear compared to 00:00, which people can interpret differently.

Flag Post

Hi, all, please provide us your character name, server and the time you used your seeds on January 3rd though PM. We will check it and refund the wood strips for you. The wood strips can be donated as before. We are very sorry to bother you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

they’d save a lot of headache & confusion having events & stuff NOT start/stop at midnight.

“on the 3rd at 01:00 server time” is very clear compared to 00:00, which people can interpret differently.

If people cannot understand that 00:00 IS the start of the next day..then people are just dumb.It’s not that hard to understand =/ They should never use “after jan 3rd” because thats what can get people confused. Time and Date is the best way to go so if they say “from 00:00 jan 3rd to 23:59 jan 10th” imo is the clearest way to announce anything. In this case saying “On 00:00 jan 3rd such and such happens” would of been clear to anyone with a brain.

imo events SHOULD start/end the following day so its fair to everyone regardless of where you live.