Badge timers

6 posts

Flag Post

Are there any plans to add a real timer for our temporary equipment (badges, medals, etc)?

I just noticed there is a “Time” field on badges, but it is blank, whether it is used or not and the only way to see it is to link in chat.

Would really be helpful to have an hh:mm count down on each used equip. Also, if there was some way to easily identify which badges are “used” in inv it could help prevent accidentally using the wrong one.

Any guesses which one is the “used” one?

And of course, to suggest again, really would help to have a confirm button before equipping, like we do for unbound equip (remember those?).

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Are there any plans to add a real timer for our temporary equipment (badges, medals, etc)?

I just noticed there is a “Time” field on badges, but it is blank, whether it is used or not and the only way to see it is to link in chat.

Would really be helpful to have an hh:mm count down on each used equip. Also, if there was some way to easily identify which badges are “used” in inv it could help prevent identically using the wrong one.

Any guesses which one is the “used” one?

And of course, to suggest again, really would help to have a confirm button before equipping, like we do for unbound equip (remember those?).

Thanks

Hi, it is really unuseful, we will send it to our tech staffs. thank you.

Flag Post

When using the bronze medals if i use it then it says used on the medal ,I am not sure if the new medals have used on but the bronze medals do for sure .

Flag Post

I agree with everything Voxelspace and ser16 has said. But I think CoGs feelings are the are 1 day badges. Use them and leave them on until they run out. Thats what I started doing to free up space. But if CoG made the unused ones stack and made the used ones not stack that could be a possible solution. And make them stack more than 10 if you do this CoG.

Flag Post

genuises

Flag Post

I think the badges should not stack. Maybe when the strongest players inv. gets filled with them, they will have no choice but to let some weaker players have a chance at getting in the top 3.