S10 Alliance Event.

9 posts

Flag Post

When can we expect our rewards to be given? And how would alliance Archons get the chest distribution through? (Mail us on here or server? etc)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowingtons:

When can we expect our rewards to be given? And how would alliance Archons get the chest distribution through? (Mail us on here or server? etc)

May I ask what kind of rewards you referred to?

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Alliance chests? The race to alliance event for server 10.

Flag Post

Is there any problem with your alliance chest? Or you cant claim the rewards from that chest?
If so, please provide your character name and server no for our reference and it is better to attach a screenshot to make your problem clear.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Flag Post

Is there any problem with your alliance chest? Or you cant claim the rewards from that chest?
If so, please provide your character name and server no for our reference and it is better to attach a screenshot to make your problem clear.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Um. We did not get any rewards yet… What’s not to understand? We did not get the alliance chests.
I’m the Archon of the #1 Alliance in S10 and I have not gotten any Alliance chests yet to distribute..

Flag Post

and every player should get 1 BoA + 1 dung key + silver card i think, in top 5 alliances.. never got those after event ended..

Flag Post

Legions Champion Cup:
At January 5th 23:59 PST, the top 5 alliances on the rank list will receive unprecedented richness.
Players can finish alliance quests and contribute materials to expand their alliance. Choose your partners to build a powerful alliance and win the rewards.
Ending Date: January 5th 23:59 PST

Rewards:
1st alliance: 10 alliance chests
2nd alliance: 6 alliance chests
3rd alliance: 4 alliance chests
4th alliance: 2 alliance chests
5th alliance: 1 alliance chests

All players in the top 5 alliance will get 1 Astrology + 1 Sliver Card + 1 Dungeon Key

Alliance chest: level 70 weapon + 10 Astrology + 5 Sliver Card + 5 Dungeon Key + 10 Golden Key + 20 Troop Supply Card

Additional Info:
1) Rank will be arranged by alliance’s construction.
2) How to receive the reward?
We will directly send the reward to the leaders of the top 5 alliances as a gift codes to COG mailbox and the leaders have the right to allocate rewards to their members.
After you receive the codes from your leader, you can log into the game and get your reward from your race Helper.

[Note] An alliance chest can claim one time only.

never got any of that. s10 of course

Flag Post
Originally posted by triusis:

and every player should get 1 BoA + 1 dung key + silver card i think, in top 5 alliances.. never got those after event ended..

Hi, which aillance you said?

Flag Post

i didn’t say which alliance, now that i got those rewards that every top5 alliance got, I only need to have faith in my Archon that in her opinion I deserve an alliance chest :)