Maintenance Notice (January 10th) (locked)

18 posts

Flag Post

Maintenance Notice (January 10th)
Dear players,

The servers M1-S10 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday January 10th, 18:30-19:00PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Contents:
1. Players can obtain double harvest in Christmas Manor system:
By chopping the Christmas trees, players will get 10000 silvers and Exp that is equivalent to 4 hours’ offline AFK Exp based on players’ present level now.

2. For greener environment
Event duration:0:00 Jan 11th to 23:59:59 Jan 17th
Details:
Players can get free Christmas tree seeds every day as long as they log in COG.
1st day: Christmas tree seed*1
2nd day: Christmas tree seed*1
3rd day: Christmas tree seed*1
4th day: Christmas tree seed*1
5th day: Christmas tree seed*2
6th day: Christmas tree seed*2
7th day: Christmas tree seed*4

3. [Event] Arms Race

4. [Promotion] Recharge Bonus

5. The rewards for “Score Master” and “Rush to Rank” event will be issued to players at 0:00 Jan 13th.

6. Players will own automatic army replenishment function for free during their newbie period when their levels are below 20.

7. “Save Santa Claus” event has ended.

8. The exchange interface for Christmas epic suits will be removed after next maintenance. Please seize this last opportunity to get your favorite equipment now.

Flag Post

I really hope to see something similar to the Santa event soon. My heroes highly appreciated the silver.

Flag Post

Can we save the wood for later, or will it disappear along with #8?

Flag Post

we need santa!!

Flag Post

looks like a nice, quiet week. thank you.

Flag Post

any info on next equipmennt that will be available in manor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe_carnage:

any info on next equipmennt that will be available in manor?

Hey, joe. You will find some info about it in the following weeks.

Flag Post

Thank u for responding pretty fast.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nmsu1999:

Can we save the wood for later, or will it disappear along with #8?

same question

Flag Post

what about give vips double seed or something other little bonus?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FraserTheKing:

what about give vips double seed or something other little bonus?

same question :)

Flag Post

new seeds don’t give wood anymore ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alegzander:

new seeds don’t give wood anymore ?

No, just Exp and silver.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

8. The exchange interface for Christmas epic suits will be removed after next maintenance. Please seize this last opportunity to get your favorite equipment now.

< start rant>
How exactly can we ‘seize this last opportunity to get your favorite equipment’ when the seeds now don’t give wood strips; meaning we cannot donate any more towards the items; meaning we cannot get the items unless for some reason we have been stockpiling 100s of wood strips and just decided to not use them since the seed stopped giving wood strips.
Surely it would be better to just say, if you’ve forgotten to use your wood strips do so now, unless your under the needed amount then just copper them like half the items in the game which take up inventory space and are useless?

Either that or actually let the seeds give wood strips until the items are removed from the event! But I guess that would be too logical yes?

</ end rant>

Flag Post

CoG, I have 1918 wood strips and I have a question. When new equipment becomes available, will the wood strips we have left-over from the Christmas Event be able to be used towards new equipment?

Thank you very much

Flag Post
Originally posted by CalcioFC:

CoG, I have 1918 wood strips and I have a question. When new equipment becomes available, will the wood strips we have left-over from the Christmas Event be able to be used towards new equipment?

Thank you very much

Hi, we suggest you exchange the red equipment first, we cannt promise whether have new equipment to exchange or not. thank you.

Flag Post

Thank you very much for the quick reply and honest answer.

Flag Post

You didn’t mention it, but you also fixed two issues with this maintenance: arena is not laggy anymore and all red diagrams are finally named accurately. Thanks for that.