Title: Maintenance Notice (January 17th) (locked)

23 posts

Flag Post

Title: Maintenance Notice (January 17th)
Dear players,

The servers M1-S10 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday January 17th, 18:30-19:00PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)
Contents:
1. [Event] Big discount on Wheel of fortune
Event duration:
From this maintenance to the next maintenance
Details:
There will 20% off for both normal and advanced wheel of fortune.

2. [Event] Transmute items and get rewarded
Event duration:
From this maintenance to 0:00 Jan 25th
Details:
Do you crave for the Christmas epic suits? Have you exchanged your favorite one before wood strips don’t drop from Christmas trees? Now here comes good news for you. As long as you transmute successfully prescribed amount of equipment or gems during this event, you will be able to own them.

Rewards:
1. Transmute successfully 20 pieces of orange equipment or gem:
You will obtain Doomsday Judgment pack*1 or Doomsday Salvation pack*1.
2. Transmute successfully 5 pieces of red equipment or gem:
You will obtain M-Doomsday Judgment pack*1 or R-Doomsday Salvation pack*1.

[Note]
1. All packs here include one random piece of the corresponding suits.
2. During this event, there will be 20% off on advanced transmutation.
3. Only transmuting items with advance transmutation is counted as valid in this event.

3. Christmas Day decorations have been removed from the main interface.
4. The new devised PVP feature will be available soon.

Flag Post

pack=one random piece

learn to read cog’s maintenance note is important lol

Flag Post

This Maint sucks.
1. [Event] Big discount on Wheel of fortune
2. [Event] Transmute items and get rewarded

Thats no Events COG. Thats all for Gold Spenders

Flag Post

More money milking from you callofgods you let us all down with your most most obvious attempt to try and make a EVENT sound like a money making idea, you really are bad at your job regarding events as such !

An Event is a something ALL players can take part in .
A MONEY EVENT is something only players who buy gold can take part in .

YOU GUYS AN GIRLS NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE .
This game could be so much better with good staff/team[YOU CAN MAKE A LOT MORE MONEY/GOLD WITH GOOD STAFF/TEAM].You have the dynamics of a award winning game But it is the team you have now that is making this game worse and worse every day .SORT IT before you lose your game :[

PS.I have done many advanced transmuting and to get 5 red will cost you atleast 3000 gold [it once cost 1500 for 1 red equip]so i would strongly recommend your £180 yes 180 English pound use for something other than some random 1 piece of rubbish equip you never use cause you will not want to break previous set bonus’s .

Good luck not milking your players callofgods ,have a nice day ;]

Flag Post

i swear everyone is on drugs in call of gods’ developer’s office.

Flag Post

First of all – 20% off isn’t a big discount!

So it is just another crappy and greedy (not to forget stupid) CoG maintenance.
Made for people who don’t know how to spend money way better than give it to … forget it!

One more time CoG is going to disappoint players.
I think 10$ per month should be enough to play this game – please find better ways to get useful gear and think about items you can collect to open slots.
This ... game becomes way too expensive!

Flag Post

falling apart

Flag Post

WOW. Do you REALIZE how LOW getting a red equip from adv x-mute IS??!! I have only successfully adv x-muted red equips 3 times and they where all CRAPPY reds that did me no good what so ever. I have way more luck with adv x-muting red gems. Plus you don’t even have the Jebus equipment in there?! That’s the equips most want. Plus getting random piece from chest along with getting random (if even lucky to do it with out spending a lot of gold) piece from x-mute. I don’t think so CoG. I agree with what everyone here has posted so far. This is nothing but pure unaltered GREED on your behalf CoG. Where are the events for everyone and not just the spenders? That’s what you need to be targeting if you REALLY want this game to succeed and thrive. STOP BEING SO DAMN GREEDY!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

pack=one random piece

learn to read cog’s maintenance note is important lol

Acaaco:
Is there a Chinese equiavlent of the Aesop Fable called “Killing The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs?” Maybe you can remind CoG, in Chinese, about that story.

Flag Post

lol not spending 1 gold on this crap the wheel of fortune has gotten worse and worse and xmuting is just luck so y bother?

Flag Post

Why cant u do another event where teams gather to battle bosses and drop red equipment not socks that drop 1 red equip every 100 socks

Flag Post

殺雞取卵
為了要得到雞蛋,不惜把雞殺了。比喻貪圖眼前的好處而不顧長遠利益

Flag Post

“Wow great event Call of Gods” Said no one ever. This might be the worst one in awhile actually. great job keep it up! at this rate you will get an average of – oh wait nobody is going to play this anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

So transmuting reds gets nothing? Oranges are almost useless to some of us.

Flag Post

i played enough game where there were nothing new for weeks to bash CoG so fast.

what give me a little hope is the last part
“4. The new devised PVP feature will be available soon.”
not because of the feature itself but because CoG give informations in advance this time

Flag Post

now I feel clash of god is a good feature lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

So transmuting reds gets nothing? Oranges are almost useless to some of us.

Did you red till the end? o.O

Rewards:

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

lol you games just copying features each other why not adding team dungeons

what game are you talking about yosh ? (so i can look what will be the next feature ? ;) )

Flag Post

(And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Where is this SO LARGE UPDATE? Just wondering

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollingYourHead:

(And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Where is this SO LARGE UPDATE? Just wondering

CoG always says that. Its just standard CoG maintenance template they use and then just add other Bull Crap to it.

Flag Post

When coming up with this new PVP feature your working on. Please try and make it do Everyone does not have to be on at the same time to do it. and the Alliance war’s needs an Opt in option so people can still fight event if there computers are off.

- Blue s8

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

When coming up with this new PVP feature your working on. Please try and make it do Everyone does not have to be on at the same time to do it. and the Alliance war’s needs an Opt in option so people can still fight event if there computers are off.

- Blue s8

Hey, Blue. The new patch is coming soon. We will release more and more info about it in the following days. Pls pay close attention to the relative posts. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

you should start worry about your new pvp feature,everytime you bring new pvp feature,it’s always fail
you already waste 3 weeks do nothing,if it’s fail again,you will lost all spenders