Need Help?

3 posts

Flag Post

i know this is a crazy idea and will be extremely difficult for those of you still around…. but try to not log in to cog for a week, maybe two weeks…. you will feel much better.

after a week or so, you might still log on daily to say hi to all your “friends” and check in, collect alliance rewards (can’t miss those dungeon keys), run a few arenas to get into the tourney.

after a month or so, you might be down to logging in once a week, if that to say hi(if anyone is even still around) and do some basic quick stuff check rankings, to see that your number 1 ranking has finally been beat after 6 months….

and hopefully in the future you will see COG for it masochistic ways and you will find peace (or another better game to play)

Flag Post

rofl

Flag Post

Ha, thats what I did half a year ago (shortly after s4,5,6 were merged). I faded slowly away until I finally didn’t login at all. But for some reason I started playing again in November. Now I regret that I didn’t login each day at least, because I’m so far behind with those login rewards (5 days until envy suit woot^^). I also totally missed the MSN event so my heroes have like 250 units less than most hereos of other players of same level on my server.

Sometimes I wonder who’s more stupid. Those ignorant greedy devs, that created a very interesting game, but don’t know the meaning of customer service – or the players that can’t away from this game, sigh…