Server merging

15 posts

Flag Post

It should be able time to merg S7, S8 and S9.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Hi. Thank you for your advice. Our team will keep notice for population of each server. They will take the measure if it is necessary.

Flag Post

Server population is very low already if you haven’t noticed yet. I think even merging S1 through S9 would result in less active players than there were just on S6, when I started playing this game a year ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi. Thank you for your advice. Our team will keep notice for population of each server. They will take the measure if it is necessary.

</blockquotethe players of S7 S8 S9

Originally posted by callofgods:

We want a merger S7 S8 S9 to KEEP the population higher. and dont want to wait and do it cause the population is low. S7 is pretty much dead. S8 is loosing good players weekly now, cause to few people are on.

Flag Post

The must be counting alt’s also. we all know panda quit like 4 or 5 months ago. but he still shows up for world boss and arena alll the time.

- -Blue

Flag Post
Originally posted by ser16:

Blue, how low can someone be… everytime I think I should give you another chance you show you can be lower than I already knew.
Do I talk about Ingosh, Utkos, Shiver, rotflo, Luna, (shall I go on?)… CoG observes Panda as you should know since you and your mates try to get rid of him since weeks (or even months). They know everything about Panda and if Panda would not be a real player, then I am sure they already would have taken the measure (to say it with cog’s words).

I did not say anything about you ser16. just panda. I only level up one account, and that’s Blue S8. I cannot say what others might do alts. and I bring him up only because he is in the top 10 and is always in the top 32 arena. often in the top 10 of world boss, and one of the top 10 PVP accounts on the server. It’s unfair to others.

Also he should not be counted for the server population. since he quit. even throw he still logs in daily some how.

P.S. How would you like it, if i got tragor’s info and started knocking you down in arena and world boss and in AW with his account?

Flag Post

leave s9 out of it for now. We have a good thing going on s9. Don’t let the cancer affecting s7 and s8 spread to s9 CoG. The last thing we need on s9 is to suddenly be faced with a bunch of lvl 110+ coiners to ruin AW’s and world bosses for the rest of us. We are well over a year behind s8 and s7. If you merge us s9 players will be screwed.

Flag Post

Yes please no server merge for S9.

Flag Post

I understand many people thing “we have a good thing going” on s9, but honestly, whens the last time we have gotten new people in the alliances on s9? Its already going the same direction of s7 and s8.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:
Originally posted by ToxicLuv:

I understand many people thing “we have a good thing going” on s9, but honestly, whens the last time we have gotten new people in the alliances on s9? Its already going the same direction of s7 and s8.

i think merging s9 with s10 is more appropriate according to strength

you must understand at some point S7 S8 and S9 will merg. It’s just the way its down. as you level up and get better gear, so do the ppl on S7 and S8. The only difference is. on our servers, things like Oath gear and Red Trans items sell for next to nothing. so it will give you access to more powerful gear, cheaper and faster. The only thing you will be screwed in, is the arena. but if your like other servers. the same ppl get the top 4 every week anyways.

- Blue S8

Flag Post

The same 4 people don’t get the top 4 in the arena…its pretty open, one person always wins but that is the way the ball bounces in this game.
The alliance wars are pretty even. Cities change hands quite regularly…and yes even the dkey does.
In S9, the rank 2 player has 1 red hero…..how far down the list do you have to go to find someone in s7 or s8 with 1 red hero.
Who says we need more people? What does alot of people add to the game, besides stuff in the ah? Does it make it more exciting for us….no it will make the aw, which in my opinion the best part of the game, terrible because we will get mowed down like dead grass.
If you want a merger…merge with the servers that have already merged. Keep S9 out of it.
If you are going to merge, please open up S11 so I have somewhere I can go and enjoy this game.

Flag Post

It’s too early for s9. Most people there aren’t strong enough to compete with s7/s8.

Best would be to merge s7, s8 and m1. s7 and m1 are pretty dead. S8 loses player every day and sooner or later will end the same way.
Along with s8 there would be enough people on a merged server to compete again.

Alliances and alliance wars was made for a max of 200+ people. 30 per battle place.
Right now there are about 10-20 people on m1,s7,s8 per ally fighting every war.
This is not how the game was supposed to work.
I remember the days where 2 or even more top allies on a single server had those 200+ people.
About 100+ people logged in for war. Archons were busy to deploy them all. Sometimes people got no fight because all places were already filled with people.
Those days are gone.

New challenges will make a couple of people invest some money to boost their team. CoG would profit of a merge.
Weird, that they didn’t already do it.

Flag Post

I have suggested before that instead of making new servers make 3 or more, level specific servers. Example, make 1 server with level cap from 1-50, once you make level 51 you get moved to next server that would be for levels 51-99, once you make 100 level you get moved to next server level 100 and up. The beauty of this is it keeps the game fresh as new people are coming in to different servers as they level up and gives players a chance to sell equips in AH to lower levels that come into server. Plus if CoG expands to level 130 or more all they have to do is make the new area (server) for the higher levels. I think this will keep the game interesting for everyone and hopefully keep players here and maybe, just maybe bring some of our lost souls back. Just a thought.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

I have suggested before that instead of making new servers make 3 or more, level specific servers. Example, make 1 server with level cap from 1-50, once you make level 51 you get moved to next server that would be for levels 51-99, once you make 100 level you get moved to next server level 100 and up. The beauty of this is it keeps the game fresh as new people are coming in to different servers as they level up and gives players a chance to sell equips in AH to lower levels that come into server. Plus if CoG expands to level 130 or more all they have to do is make the new area (server) for the higher levels. I think this will keep the game interesting for everyone and hopefully keep players here and maybe, just maybe bring some of our lost souls back. Just a thought.

That sounds really smart and good…

Flag Post

when do u think will the sever be able to merge