[Feature] Fantasy Dungeon page 3

92 posts

Flag Post

2 runs, 2tsc, wasted troops, sigh…

Flag Post

d90F khoi khoi battle

my tanks are 2600 vit/2600 def second 3000 vit /2900 def for d90H enough is to assign 2x barks (second stack is alive at end of battle)
in d90F 2x rippers 3x OCC 1x siren summary over 123K strength and what happed i don’t know

Khoi got both of my tanks in 4 hits in 2 rounds 3100 rippers ….

i cant say there was no drop but i survived with half stack of OCC for stupid angel neckle

Flag Post

original sins from d11f. seriously ?!

Flag Post

I am a lucky guy, got Void Lance from d9f :))

Change it CoG!

Flag Post

Valiant Lunatic Breastplate from D9F…

Flag Post

Just a bit of good news. I dropped FD Necklace and RR spaulders tonight from 110F. So there are some good items in there. Thank you CoG.

Flag Post

Aaaand I just got Guide Voice When Lost from d11f. A level 93 OJ. In the hardest level 110 dungeon.

I realize not every drop is going to be useful, but dagnabbit. At least give me a TSC2 card instead of a piece of equipment that there is no possible way that anyone that can beat the level could find useful.

Flag Post

Hi, all. The developers will take measures after evaluating current situations and feedbacks from you.

Flag Post

Heck, I’d be extremely happy if the drop list was just TSC2 90% of the time, and then Raging Rhino, Fire Dust, Prophecy, or a Red Gem the other 10%. The chance of dropping Really Good Things is actually fine right now in my opinion, it’s just that the crap drop list is really crap and kind of insulting.

Flag Post

D9F:
Ashen Shadow,
Void helm,
Dreameater’s Emblem!

Fantasy loot confused me sometimes… :)

Flag Post

It’s a fantasy that you will get something good! ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, all. The developers will take measures after evaluating current situations and feedbacks from you.

Anything new to report?
Drops from fantasy dungeons are still … insane.

Gimme another Red Moonlight, Lunatic Gear or crap like that!

Flag Post
Originally posted by humanbeing:

Anything new to report?

Hi, I hope you can farm the fantasy dungeon with much more patience. Your hard work will be paid back in the end.

Flag Post

Anything new to report?

Hi, I hope you can farm the fantasy dungeon with much more patience. Your hard work will be paid back in the end.

My hard work got paid … Boots Of Dancing Galaxy o.O

Take a look what I got from D90F

Nice idea to create agility-boots … at least they are red!

Flag Post

Anything new to report?

My hard work got paid … Boots Of Dancing Galaxy o.O

Take a look what I got from D90F

Nice idea to create agility-boots … at least they are red!

create?.. ahem those boots were in Call of gods from last years.. XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemonsEyeStudio

create?.. ahem those boots were in Call of gods from last years.. XD

Did I mention those friggin boots are a new creation? No!
So I don’t understand what you like to tell me.

I just wonder why they exist at all coz actually nobody needs Boots Of Dancing Galaxy except for transmuting to Evil Spirit Boots – you need Astral Essence x2

Flag Post

Yeah those boots, the Ring of Brilliant Wonderland, Jubilee’s neck, and the Thriven are still ultra-useful all the way up til you can get super high level rare gear.

Flag Post

yep I have them on my CyNex to boost her agi. Gemmed upped its a nice piece of equipment.

Flag Post

Drop rate fixed on Fantasy levels ?

or chance for red is still like 0.01 %?

Flag Post

for me this whole increasing drop rate is good, got 2 red gems, 2 fd pieces from 11H so far and prophecy boots + a lot of oj gems from 100F ;)

Flag Post

I won’t complain anymore – Prophecy from d9f is pretty nice!

Flag Post

I had “bad luck” before F dungeons were introduced (1FD at lv118.9) Ive run the new dungeon (D11F) for a week 4 times a day with no drop or IT as my drop. This feature has killed players like myself, we’ve paid & paid every month to run extra, do extra, have a chance for extra & now we’re underpowered vs players many lvls lower who are completely free play. I struggled already & now face a server of powered up players who continue to grow & strengthen almost daily. The cost vs reward of the new dungeons isnt there at all for me, Ive lost thousands of T4 & have nothing to show for it. If i suddenly got “lucky” I would be playing catch-up against lower lvl players than me, who would still be keeping pace & would remain ahead of me at a lower lvl… I cannot justify spending more than an hour on this game in a day anymore, just to frustrating & it offers no reason to play/pay. Same shit different day on CoG.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdaephonDelat:

I had “bad luck” before F dungeons were introduced (1FD at lv118.9) Ive run the new dungeon (D11F) for a week 4 times a day with no drop or IT as my drop. This feature has killed players like myself, we’ve paid & paid every month to run extra, do extra, have a chance for extra & now we’re underpowered vs players many lvls lower who are completely free play. I struggled already & now face a server of powered up players who continue to grow & strengthen almost daily. The cost vs reward of the new dungeons isnt there at all for me, Ive lost thousands of T4 & have nothing to show for it. If i suddenly got “lucky” I would be playing catch-up against lower lvl players than me, who would still be keeping pace & would remain ahead of me at a lower lvl… I cannot justify spending more than an hour on this game in a day anymore, just to frustrating & it offers no reason to play/pay. Same shit different day on CoG.

That really must suck for you. I am so sorry that CoG is trying to bring some balance to this game. That must be rough for you to actually have some competition now.

Don’t you just hate it when everybody gets the same opportunity for some good drops?

Flag Post

after I get 3FD in a row from d11f,I got 36 trash in a row=6 days

Flag Post

Can Blood Phoenix drop in 110fantasy is that possible?