[Event] Save Psyche and win Valentine's Day gifts page 2

55 posts

Flag Post

Does Valentine red equipment drop at 110 Chimaera? Thanks.

Flag Post

I guess I’ll take that as a no…

Flag Post

Yeah and lvl 60 Chim has 0% drop rate on Valentines Gift. GG CoG

/E: Done over 100 runs.

Flag Post

I’d suggest adjusting equipment to the level of the boss. People getting Ice Tyrant pieces at the 30 or 60 boss is just dump. They won’t be able to use it for months to come.

And I don’t know about the other servers, but S4-6 has so far not seen red equipment from the 110 boss. Pretty much all that can kill the boss don’t need IT anymore, so having an actual chance at the red event set pieces would be nice. Add the red pieces (and/or gems) to the boss drop or the gift boxes please.

Flag Post

nothing on M1 as far as red equip drops from 110 boss. Though I don’t think boss will drop red equips I think it may come from the 110 package. Either way no reds yet.

Flag Post

There was a red set item drop from lvl 110 gift box yesterday on S4-6.
I’m quite active, nevetheless that was the first red drop I’ve registered.

Flag Post

Who got it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Who got it?

not you ? Oo

Flag Post

I quit doing the boss after day 1 until there is a verified red gear drop on the ongoing assumption that it won’t drop at all until they crank up the rate a la the Death Knight debacle.

Flag Post

There’s an old saying in Tennessee – I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee – that says, fool me once… shame on… shame on you. It fooled me, can’t get fooled again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nponpo:

Yeah and lvl 60 Chim has 0% drop rate on Valentines Gift. GG CoG

/E: Done over 100 runs.

Either untrue, I misunderstood what you were saying, or the drop rate was changed, because I picked up a level 60 gift less than ten minutes ago.

…I actually think the drop rate may have been decreased since I was getting no junk items yesterday and now all of a sudden I’m getting green equipment and white gems.

Flag Post

they changed the drops now. you get 4k silver and a chance for level 60 gift

Flag Post

They had an unscheduled maintenance/“fix” within the last 24 hours and havent told what they changed (as usual). Words however are now purple lvl 30 chimera drops valentine packs, green transmutes/gear, silver and werewolf gear (wierd) and ice tyrant was removed from lvl 30 (makes sense). Guess the other lvl chimeras had some changes also.

would have been nice with a notice from CoG about the changes, as this only add to the suspicions that they alter the drops as they see fit. Like with the dead knight that only dropped the last few days of the event.

Flag Post

Yea lvl 60chim had 100% drop rate for words, now its changed. And how come lvl 60 chim drops only purp items.

Flag Post

Yes, green transmutation materials from 60 chimera. Haven’t picked up a single level60 gift yet, only those from words.

Flag Post

It is possible to get reds from v-day cards (transmuted item) as evident here. I got a red gem from it yesterday…Still haven’t seen red gear drop from boss though (if it’s possible)…

Flag Post

Lot of questions and a lot of frustration here. Where is CoG’s response?

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Piece of Valentine’s Day suit:
You will have the chance to get red or orange valentine’s equipment.

so… where is this red equipment? the orange direct-drops fine at 90, still no sign of the red at 110. please advise.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

so… where is this red equipment? the orange direct-drops fine at 90, still no sign of the red at 110. please advise.

on s9 we have seen many ice tyrant pieces drop from 110 but so far no red valentines equip.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mynameisanon:
Originally posted by qyayqi:

on s9 we have seen many ice tyrant pieces drop from 110 but so far no red valentines equip.

You probably missed it. Deth had red cupids ring. Deth is the only person who is able to do chim 110 on s9 so You can’t really see any red drops from the others.

Flag Post

[Event]

Note: the red equipment of the valentine’s equipment from valentine’s Day Suit is Midsummer Night’s equipment.

Nice stealth edit CoG. I suppose you want us to believe that it said MSN gear all along. Nice try CoG.

Flag Post

Note: the red equipment of the valentine’s equipment from valentine’s Day Suit is Midsummer Night’s equipment.

The italicized line was added hours after the maintenance on February 21 – three weeks after the event started (when the event was initially supposed to end).

Q: When will Boyojoy/CoG learn to be straight-forward and honest with us from the start?
A:

Q: What are the consequences?
A:

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

The italicized line was added hours after the maintenance on February 21 – three weeks after the event started (when the event was initially supposed to end).

Q: When will Boyojoy/CoG learn to be straight-forward and honest with us from the start?
A:

Q: What are the consequences?
A:

This post also highlights the ridiculously bad drop rate for “Fade” words. Fix this CoG.

Flag Post

Good thing there are screenshots of how it was originally!

Flag Post

yeah, this is big time false advertising. Hope someone shows this to Kong. They need to know what the games on their server are doing. This gives them a black eye as well.