[Event] Fly to Sky city for Dragon’s Horde

24 posts

Flag Post

[Event] Fly to Sky city for Dragon’s Horde
Event duration: permanent

Server: All

Details:
Players can loot enhancement materials for wings in the new map “Sky City” and its dungeon. With those materials, the wings can be improved in corresponding interface. The first 50 players in each server who can enhance their wings to level 5 will be well rewarded.

Rewards:
1st place:Love over gold*1+ Tie the knot*1
2nd to 5th places:Tie the knot*1
6th to 10th places:Red Gem Gift*1
11th to 50th places: 100 coupons

[Note]
The event ends automatically when there are 50 players who have already met the prescribed condition.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

1st place:Love over gold*1+ Tie the knot*1

I can almost taste the irony.

I don't know about other servers, but there are currently less than 50 total accounts on M2 that are even high enough to enter Sky City. Many of those accounts are inactive. I guess this is why the event is not time-limited.

Flag Post

There’s less than 20 on M1, so my guess is this will go for quite a while there :)

Flag Post

So your tell me that the first 50 people will get stuff when 1 person on my server is level 115 or higher. Great job COG

Flag Post

on s7, only one player is over 115… and the active players are less than 20

Flag Post

The trash mobs you need to kill for the quests are harder then the D110h boss is. unless you have a lot of good gear. even at level 115 your not going to get to this city. much less do the dungeon in the city to get the materials needed for the wings.

Flag Post

ok so where the hell do i go to get to this?

Flag Post

Level 115s might as well not even think about it. Even 119-120 levels are having extreme difficulty. Last night 9 very powerful people finished the black dragon quests that let them in. (I"m lvl 120 myself and they are all stronger than I am).

I know another server it took 3 120 levels and they were all HUGE, HUGE spenders. Guaranteed no one is getting there without at least 2 other very strong partners.

Flag Post

They also put those USELESS Wing stones in Mothers Day Packs !

No reason to participate in Mothers Day event when they give only junk like that

Flag Post
Originally posted by babalucy:

No reason to participate in Mothers Day event when they give only junk like that

That depends on what level you are, i guess. If I had a choice I would take Wind stones from every pack. Was happy that I actually got those from my first pack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:
Originally posted by babalucy:

That depends on what level you are, i guess. If I had a choice I would take Wind stones from every pack. Was happy that I actually got those from my first pack.

Nevermind :D I sold the stones for 10G So in retrospect they were better than other gifts XD

Flag Post

Do you get reward right away or do you have to wait until all 50 have finished it on the server?

Flag Post

Immediately.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Immediately.

Thank you :)

Flag Post

What is the bonus for level 5 wings? 30 units?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scaron2:

What is the bonus for level 5 wings? 30 units?

yep.

Flag Post

Anyone have numbers for all wing levels? I hit level 5 today and just wondering how the levels are onwards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scaron2:

Anyone have numbers for all wing levels? I hit level 5 today and just wondering how the levels are onwards.

Seems to just add +5 each level.

Flag Post

Yep +5 required Wind Stones for +5 units per level. So level 7 is +40 units and requires 35 Wind Stones to hit 8.

Flag Post

Hey CoG, what’s the max level on wings?
Got level 10 so far and I am wondering where it stops.

Flag Post

WHY DID YOU REMOVE MY POST?
I only asked you to tell me the max level of the wings!!!
I got my wings to level 10 and it still goes on, so I am wondering about the max level.

Flag Post

what the ghell is going on here?
two times my question about the max level of wings was removed.
Is it forbidden to ask for the max level of a game feature?

Flag Post

Same question: is there a max level on the wings and if so what is the max?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Purrr:

Same question: is there a max level on the wings and if so what is the max?

No one knows yet