[Event] Easter Day

25 posts

Flag Post

Details:
Players can join the following activities to get Evil Egg Shard and Naughty Egg Shard, using these shades to compound Easter Eggs.

You can get resource and Exp card, Bunny Gem and so forth when opened an Easter Eggs.

Activity 1: Eggs Farm
Activity time: After this Maintenance—April 4th 00:00
Rewards:
Exp: Change the 3 hours training exp to 6 hours.
Silver: Change 5000 silver to 10000 silver
Possible to get Evil Egg Shard or Naughty Egg Shard

Activity 2: Crusade against both Eggs
Activity time:After this maintenance of March 29th to Next maintenance
Details:
Player can find Both Egg Boss from Lev 60, 90, 110, 115 maps. Both Eggs Boss will drop Evil Egg Shard and Naughty Egg Shard, and some other items. And enhancement stone will drop by the Boss in Lv 115 map.

Lv60:

Lv90:

Lv110:

Lv115:

Activity 3: Gift from Easter Day
Activity time: March 31st,
Player will receive 2 rose seeds after login in Cog in Easter Day.

Flag Post

Do they drop MSN or any gear?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Do they drop MSN or any gear?

Hi,
Rewards:
Possible to get Evil Egg Shard or Naughty Egg Shard.

Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Um… what does any of that mean?

Did that mean coliseum training? Non-VIPs have a 2 hour limit, not 3. Did it mean something else? Does 5000 silver somehow become worth 10000 silver?

Flag Post

I’m nominating this for worst update. Free Rose Seeds after they’ve stopped giving petals is really just the icing on the shitcake.

Flag Post

OH I GET IT The “Egg Farm” is the new skin for the Manor. The Exp and Silver changes are the return from planting a seed, and it will now give a Shard instead of Petals. Wow what a crap what to try to communicate that. I think everyone had forgotten that xp return from planting is tied to how much you’d get from autotraining.

Flag Post

FFS, they should just leave the name alone or keep it in the title. It’s something different every time, which is confusing:

• Christmas Manor
  • Rose Garden
  • Egg Farm

…and the goals are still for “Christmas Trees.”

callofgods: Tell your developers to label this feature more clearly in the future. For example:

• Manor Christmas Tree Farm
  • Manor Rose Garden
  • Manor Egg Farm
  • Manor Sewage Plant

This way we know immediately that they are part of that same feature, regardless of the current theme. This current update is particularly awful because it’s using the previous Manor’s Rose seeds. Rose seeds grow Easter eggs?

Fix the Manor goals to more generic descriptions, since Christmas only applies to December.

• Chop 1 Christmas tree: Harvest 1 Manor item
  • Chop 1 premium Christmas tree: Harvest 1 premium Manor item
  • Chop 10 Christmas trees: Harvest 10 premium Manor items
  • Chop 100 Christmas trees: Harvest 100 Manor items
  • Plough 1 new field: Clear 1 new plot
  • Plough 7 new fields: Clear 7 new plots
  • Upgrade one field to level 2: Upgrade one plot to level 2
  • Upgrade one fields [sic] to level 3: Upgrade one plot to level 3
  • Upgrade all fields to level 3: Upgrade all plots to level 3

Flag Post

“You can get resource and Exp card, Bunny Gem and so forth when opened an Easter Eggs.”

How about you give us a complete drop list with % drop rates?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

I’m nominating this for worst update. Free Rose Seeds after they’ve stopped giving petals is really just the icing on the shitcake.

Just remember, this update happened last year too. I think the server managed to put together less than 5 easter eggs (I got one) and they were pathetic rewards for the effort.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freakypenguin8:

“You can get resource and Exp card, Bunny Gem and so forth when opened an Easter Eggs.”

How about you give us a complete drop list with % drop rates?

They haven’t even been able to do that for fantasy. Every time they list drops, they screw it up. So I think they figured out it was safer to just not list the drops, assuming there are any.

Flag Post

You should know we never release drop rate in any circumstance.

…not even when it is completely reasonable and can prevent more players from quitting.

Originally posted by Dorsai:

So I think they figured out it was safer to just not list the drops, assuming there are any.

It’s probably so they can change them without letting us know.

Flag Post

You can get resource and Exp card, Bunny Gem and so forth when opened an Easter Eggs.

Since you won’t give us a clear statement as to what “and so forth” includes, I see little reason to waste my T4 units to clog my inventory with shards or struggle with room to open a completed egg.

Flag Post

I got an “easter eggs” from the level 60 easter boss, but i cant use it? Aint it supposed to be opened and give the user an item?
On me it says that i aint got the neccesary item(s) to use the egg?

Flag Post

i solo-ed a lev 115 egg boss and what i got… surprise, surprise: a white gem
wow. no wonder people quit COG faster than in can count. at least give me an inventory clogger shard, not a white gem. these people dont know the first thing about keeping a solid player base.

Flag Post

This event is proving to be almost total crap…aside from the 2 wonderful bronze keys I can use…Across a 110 evil egg solo and twelve 90 evil/naughty solos, I got only green and white junk—NO shard drops and just a pathetic amount of silver. Even using T3 units to solo isn’t worth the drops. If 13 runs hasn’t amounted to even 1 shard, how many runs will have to be done before I get 5?!? On top of that, consider I actually transmute an egg and end up getting an oj hero card or some other junk I don’t use at level 108. Why should I consider wasting my time with this event when I could be doing more productive things like running d1h?

~BK

Flag Post

Recycled crap. Great.

Flag Post

Ok, so I’m getting shards WAY more frequently than before so I retract my earlier post. I’m curious though if/what the level difference that removes shards from dropping at egg bosses…?

Flag Post

Ok, so I’m getting shards WAY more frequently than before so I retract my earlier post. I’m curious though if/what the level difference that removes shards from dropping at egg bosses…?

Usually, the higher mobs you challenge, the more likely you will gain useful items from them.

Flag Post

Usually, the higher mobs you challenge, the more likely you will gain useful items from them.

He wants to know if there is a level gap that makes loot not drop. Specifically, is there a 30 level rule in effect here? If he is 30 levels higher than the boss, does it no longer drop an item? Is that the exact level distance?

Flag Post

next event make it worth our time and troops and stuff… the highr the mob should be better stuff yes but what about those lower lvl players you need to think of them too..start using your brain and ear and listening to us..

Flag Post

Let me translate….“Nothing of value drops…” This is classic GoG.

Flag Post

The higher we get the lower the Drop rate on everything useful is!!! We had a good drop rate of Stones on CL, but you took that away from us after 2 days. making Equip Enhance worthless since only afew people can do BD.

How can you not see that your killing this game and driving players away from it. People need to feel like they progressing in a game if they are to keep playing it. Since leveling slows down so much. that means new gear. and since it takes over 30 days plus, for each Firedust item in D11h. well you know. i have said it many times before. After this last update Nelf quit. he was one of the best players on S8, about a month ago Mala quit. one of the highest spenders on S8. They and afew others are the only reason i keep playing this game. but as more and more people quit, i see less and less reason to keep playing. cause if i was just playing for fun, I would have quit back in Oct. You should be able to see that the game is dying, I think its time you asked your self’s why. and what your going to do about it. after level 100, the game starts to slow down to the point that its just not fun anymore. doing D11h and d10f day after day and getting crap in return for all the work.

Flag Post

Oh and Deth quit afew weeks back also. DethSoul S8 and S9. I’m sure you know who is he. He was likely the biggest spender in the history of CoG on the Kong Server. He got great gear from all the money he spent. and got so much more powerful then everyone else, there was no longer a reason to play, the game had no more challenge to him. everyone else that spent just alittle, could not touch him. since they had no way to get gear in the higher levels. there was no reason for him to keep playing. nothing left to achieve or get. without non spenders to challenge him, it ended.

So what i’m trying to say is. without the people that don’t spend much or anything at all on this game, you will have no game to attract or keep the spenders you have. and since we cannot get gear but once in a blue moon without spending. people are quitting. and the spenders are quitting cause everyone else is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

He wants to know if there is a level gap that makes loot not drop. Specifically, is there a 30 level rule in effect here? If he is 30 levels higher than the boss, does it no longer drop an item? Is that the exact level distance?

This is exactly what I was trying to ask, thanks Icy. I’m level 109, will 60 egg drop shards for me or should I just keep doing 90/110 eggs?

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

This is exactly what I was trying to ask, thanks Icy. I’m level 109, will 60 egg drop shards for me or should I just keep doing 90/110 eggs?

if you run 60, it will 0 drop for you & anyone in your group.