Defense Gear

10 posts

Flag Post

A.K.A. Berial pieces , please input another method of getting these items. it’s getting plain annoying to run twice everyday for who knows how long and only get 3 of the same pieces – Berial Leggings… I need Berial Staffs , which is utter rare , either increase the drop rate , by I dont know how much or just make a alternative method then the abyss and advanced wheel or advanced xmute , if you can get it from there. The drop rate for this is just plain silly. I do 2.25 , 3.25 , 4.05 on a day to day basis. I cant go higher because my tanks cant handle the pounding they get off the higher bosses. PLEASE COG , just do something about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Swannie101:

A.K.A. Berial pieces , please input another method of getting these items. it’s getting plain annoying to run twice everyday for who knows how long and only get 3 of the same pieces – Berial Leggings… I need Berial Staffs , which is utter rare , either increase the drop rate , by I dont know how much or just make a alternative method then the abyss and advanced wheel or advanced xmute , if you can get it from there. The drop rate for this is just plain silly. I do 2.25 , 3.25 , 4.05 on a day to day basis. I cant go higher because my tanks cant handle the pounding they get off the higher bosses. PLEASE COG , just do something about it.

Thank you for your advice. We will consider adding more way for players to get Berial pieces.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by Swannie101:

Thank you for your advice. We will consider adding more way for players to get Berial pieces.

I migt as well keep dreaming

Flag Post

COG, a continual problem is that people need specific pieces to fit specific slots.

It isn’t worthwhile to players who only need 1 specific berial piece to buy a berial pack with score. It’s even less worthwhile if you need a specific RR or BP piece to buy the pack because you only have a 1 in 8 chance of getting the piece you need. When someone does buy a pack, it almost always seems we get the same piece we already have 3-4 extra of sitting in our inventories.

This is especially true when it takes 2 or 3 score events to get enough score to buy what you want; who wants to roll the dice with 6 months or 8 months of playing and hope that you get lucky and get what you want?

Flag Post

also, a level 120-ish replacement for berial gear would be delightful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

agreed

Flag Post

JUST UNBIND ALL BERIAL GEAAAR ! ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT…..

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yeah, i higher level defense would be nice. I think Prayer set was supposed to be, but that set is crap