[Tutorial] Helpful Information for Beginners page 3

98 posts

Flag Post

Is there a way to change the quality?

Flag Post

1 month 16 days and counting for call of gods to fix a bug.

its debatable, but i would say this is helpful information for beginners to this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hyperhippy92:

Is there a way to change the quality?

Sadly no (t yet).

Flag Post

where do i get activation code?

Flag Post

can anyone help with advice in how to kill the rebel commander in anor plains. I think is supposed to be a team battle but how do I get others to team with me?

If I skip this temporarily will I be prevented from completing other quests? I am at Level 31.

Flag Post
Originally posted by saam4:

can anyone help with advice in how to kill the rebel commander in anor plains. I think is supposed to be a team battle but how do I get others to team with me?

If I skip this temporarily will I be prevented from completing other quests? I am at Level 31.

Just ask in chat and people will usually help with team battles.
If you don’t complete it soon, I don’t think you will be blocked from all quest lines — new ones open according to level as well — but it may prevent certain other ones from opening up. So don’t feel you have to do it immediately, but do it relatively soon.

Flag Post

My inventory is full of random transmutation items, is there any way to increase my inventory space or store items anywhere?

Flag Post

how do i get the gift code?

Flag Post

some other useful information that are missing at the moment:
depending on your own researches and the territory you’re fighting in:
Tier 2 Mages can shoot before Archers (in PVE) when assigned to a hero with 1050+ Agility
Tier 2 Mages can shoot before Flyers move, when assigned to a hero with 3.000+ Agility
Tramps (Tier 3 Mages) can shoot before Mages when assigned to a hero with 850+ Agility (could be everywhere)
Tramps (Tier 3 Mages) can shoot before Archers when assigned to a hero with 3.000+ Agility
-—————-
Dodge accumulates Agility/10 + Skills + Formation Bonus
Alliance Quests seem to follow this rule: Alliance-Level * 5 = max Territory for those quests, for example: Alliance Lvl10 will lead to quests up to Earthspitter Vam.
-—————-
An overview about most items is available at the “Call of Gods Wiki” (google after that expression). Especially if you’re planning to change equipment at a certain level.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

dismantling gems costs 1g and you will keep the gem! take this as a given as long as they don’t patch this out. So feel free to use orange gems on mid-level equipment as well. you can dismantle and use them for the higher level gear without any issues.

Flag Post

I heard that you can get 2 wks free VIP, but I don’t have that option … am I looking in the right place? (i.e. bottom left of VIP screen) I just started 2 days ago and it seems like it would be a nice feature to have starting new.

Flag Post

how do i get score points?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jagoff:

I heard that you can get 2 wks free VIP, but I don’t have that option … am I looking in the right place? (i.e. bottom left of VIP screen) I just started 2 days ago and it seems like it would be a nice feature to have starting new.

You need to have done your first purchase of gold to get 2 weeks of free VIP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ftks:

how do i get score points?

Score points can only be earned in ‘score events’ which are not currently running in the game. Maybe one day CoG will have a score event.

Flag Post

What does “binding” a piece of equipment do? I thought it made it impossible to give the equipment to another hero, but I tried it and it works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpinelessCoward:

What does “binding” a piece of equipment do? I thought it made it impossible to give the equipment to another hero, but I tried it and it works.

U can’t sell item in ah. It is bound to You, can change hero which were item.

Flag Post

i just started less then a week, beats me wat im doin but is there a report a user, im been gettin attack 5+ times every day by the same user and plus i only come on once or twice a day, and plus this game didnt have wat most game had, a protection around ur castle for xx days

Flag Post
Originally posted by autumntears:

i just started less then a week, beats me wat im doin but is there a report a user, im been gettin attack 5+ times every day by the same user and plus i only come on once or twice a day, and plus this game didnt have wat most game had, a protection around ur castle for xx days

It does have a form of protection.
You cant be attacked until you’re past lvl 10.
You can only be attacked once every 30 minutes.
And you can only attack people within 10 lvls of your own. (So a lvl 80 cant attack a lvl 30)
You can place troops on defense, but if the person is quite a few levels above you there’s no point as you’ll just lose anyway.

I would suggest spending as many of your resources as possible so it makes it less worthwhile for the person to plunder you.
Or, depending on their lvl, attack them back.
They may just be plundering you to do their daily quest.

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention, what they’re doing isnt something you can report them for.
Its just part of the game.

Flag Post

i dont even have any resource to make anything with, and beside like im goin win against sum1 5 lvl higher then me, and check my log again same guy keep plunderin me 9 times, watver there no resource there

Flag Post

do it as Nambuk told u, use as much resources as possible – there wont be any motivation for plundering u.
and how to do it?
Save your resources in storage, collect them all at once and use them immediately after – nobody can take it from u.
Use technology for increase your temporary storage capacity – u can collect more from your resource storage.

Flag Post

How to get score in Arena? During 2 days I won 30 times and have zero score. Just honor points..

Flag Post

Now in rank table I see my score, it is 152. But in the Exchange Shop there is 0… I don`t understand…

Flag Post
Originally posted by nourpaeM:

How to get score in Arena? During 2 days I won 30 times and have zero score. Just honor points..

Arena score is just for arena rank. The score from trade shop you get only from events like the current one regarding Abyss

Flag Post

My hero only gets 1 xp and he wont level up