[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 103

4696 posts

Flag Post

I know we get a warning when we have less than 5 inventory space left, but is it supposed to tell us when we have 11 slots left? This has happened to me before, but only in Abyss. Is it a bug?

Thanks! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

I know we get a warning when we have less than 5 inventory space left, but is it supposed to tell us when we have 11 slots left? This has happened to me before, but only in Abyss. Is it a bug?

Hi, this is bug, we will summit it to relevant department. Do you have this problem many times? Thank you.

Flag Post

Maybe once every two or three days for me? I notice that I get this message after I clean my inventory while I’m in Abyss. Hope that helps! ^^

Flag Post

This bug happens when you get the message legitimately, then delete items to clear up free space, then collect another item all without refreshing your page.

Flag Post

Server time seems to have been pushed back by one hour without anybody being informed. Ie, its supposed to be 00:06 server time now but it shows as 23:07.

Flag Post
Originally posted by loletta_pudgie:

Server time seems to have been pushed back by one hour without anybody being informed. Ie, its supposed to be 00:06 server time now but it shows as 23:07.

Hi, now is Standard Time. Thank you for your report.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:
Originally posted by loletta_pudgie:

this time adjustment is normal (following the time zone that server time is)
only problem is no announcement (note that not all players are in the same time zone)

Hi, we will post a announcement after a while. Thank you.

Flag Post

HELP!

I started server 9 in Call of Gods and quickly noticed that I was GIVEN a male character! I am female and want to change it to female charactor..

I cannot find where to change or fix that This happened before on Server one and never did find out how to fix so I left the server.

To play on s9 I will need to transfer Kreds to gold etc SOON!!! so cannot just make a fake account etc

What can I do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by babalucy:

HELP!

I started server 9 in Call of Gods and quickly noticed that I was GIVEN a male character! I am female and want to change it to female charactor..

I cannot find where to change or fix that This happened before on Server one and never did find out how to fix so I left the server.

To play on s9 I will need to transfer Kreds to gold etc SOON!!! so cannot just make a fake account etc

What can I do?

Hi, babalucy. You can find Vip option on the top of your Avatar. Please click it then choose the ‘customize’ option to change your avatar if you are vip player.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

yep, see this problem sometimes)

and:

In Class: Equip, Quality: Orange, i see great amount of socket…

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by babalucy:

HELP!

What can I do?

Hi, babalucy. You can find Vip option on the top of your Avatar. Please click it then choose the ‘customize’ option to change your avatar if you are vip player.

babalucy, here’s a better idea. Since you are starting a new account anyway, start yet another account before you do anything on this botched one. CoG’s “solution” doesn’t change the fact that you will still have a male character walking around on the map – but it’ll cost you more than starting over. If you start a new account (abandon the old one to avoid breaking the multi-account rules), you can actually set yourself to female.

Flag Post

She can’t start another account because she has Kreds she wants to put into it already.

That said: Why does it matter what gender your character is? It isn’t like it make any difference whatsoever in-game. We don’t even really ever see each others paper dolls, just our avatars which are changable with VIP. I’ve been a zombie lady for over a year now and I have yet to grow ladyparts in real life, so I think you’ll be okay as well.

Also: You weren’t GIVEN a male character, you SELECTED a male character. There is a dude and lady option for all three races.

Flag Post

anor plains quest name is the secret of the stones monster is the stonehenge guards and when i defeat the guards it laggs and does not give the shard so i can finish the quest

Flag Post
Originally posted by evetsirk:

anor plains quest name is the secret of the stones monster is the stonehenge guards and when i defeat the guards it laggs and does not give the shard so i can finish the quest

Hi, the quest items isn’t gotten every time, you will get it random, please defeat more times. Thank you.

Flag Post

after maintaince “old” gems don’t stack with gems that drop after maintance. Had a stack of star rubys in inventory and got 1 from dungeon today. Now they take 2 spots in inventory. Tried to stack them but it only says “Diffrent items can not be stacked”. Both gems are unbound and have same properties.
Azahiel.s4 server m2

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azahiel:

after maintaince “old” gems don’t stack with gems that drop after maintance. Had a stack of star rubys in inventory and got 1 from dungeon today. Now they take 2 spots in inventory. Tried to stack them but it only says “Diffrent items can not be stacked”. Both gems are unbound and have same properties.
Azahiel.s4 server m2

Hi, could you please provide us a screenshot about your problem? Thank you.

Flag Post

Azahiel.s4 server m2

Hi, after this maintenance the “old” gems don’t stack with gems that drop after maintance. That’s a game set not a bug. Please don’t worry. Thank you.

Flag Post

Azahiel.s4 server m2

Hi, after this maintenance the “old” gems don’t stack with gems that drop after maintance. That’s a game set not a bug. Please don’t worry. Thank you.

Shouldn’t you have replaced all old gems with new ones so they would stack? This is poor business, causing inventories to fill up prematurely when people have to pay gold to get larger inventories.

Flag Post

My red gem is unsocketable…its a bloodstone labeled as null with some chinese word on it can you fix it or put my gold back in my account logic.s6

Flag Post
Originally posted by logic0707:

My red gem is unsocketable…its a bloodstone labeled as null with some chinese word on it can you fix it or put my gold back in my account logic.s6

Hi, could your please describe your problem more detailed? Thank you.

Flag Post

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2374/fail1e.png

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9181/fail2m.png

Flag Post

Hi, thank you for your report, our team will check and fix it when they come to work. Thank you.

Flag Post

Azahiel.s4 server m2

firts: pic or it didn’t hapened.
second: it’s not a bug it’s new feature. cool, than give me gold to open new slots in inventory.

Edit:
Now it is just stupid. I got purple gem and it stack with gems from before the maintance.

Flag Post

Hi, thank you for your report, our team will check and fix it when they come to work. Thank you.

guess they didnt work yesterday

Flag Post

i have 2 stacks of arctic lights (5 & 1just bought) – both stacks unbound – now i get the message: “Different items can not be stacked” when i try to stack them (do you ever test anything before releasing a new version?)
asdooo.s3

reload doesnt help – and now i dont want to delete my cookies because you are to stupid to programm