[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 120

4207 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gpeenpeg:

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img32/6236/cogbug.png, I hope this works. Thx.

Hi, please check it again. If your problem is still exist, please contact with us again. Thank you.

Flag Post

I have checked again, still the same problem, no matter how many I gather, my inventory still only shows 3 crimson livers present. My suggestion is to just grant me the quest as completed, if this bug is too elusive to be fixed. Thx again for your attempts at fixing this so far.

Flag Post

Is there a bug in the game that is causing players to disconnect from the game? The past 2 Alliance Wars and Zombie Attack we have been having players get disconnected with a couple of minutes to go till fight starts. But we are also experiencing random disconnects just doing dailies? This is the only game that I have noticed it doing this at least to me. But with talking to other players they are experiencing the same issues on M1 at least. I haven’t talked with anyone on other servers.

FireForge.s1, M1 server

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

Is there a bug in the game that is causing players to disconnect from the game? The past 2 Alliance Wars and Zombie Attack we have been having players get disconnected with a couple of minutes to go till fight starts. But we are also experiencing random disconnects just doing dailies? This is the only game that I have noticed it doing this at least to me. But with talking to other players they are experiencing the same issues on M1 at least. I haven’t talked with anyone on other servers.

FireForge.s1, M1 server

Hi, thank you for your report. We will deliver this problem to relevant staffs. And they will check it. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img32/6236/cogbug.png, I hope this works. Thx.

Hi, please check it again. If your problem is still exist, please contact with us again. Thank you.

not working

Flag Post

Hi, abandon this question, then accept again, try more time to do the monster, then you will get the crimson livers for the question.

Flag Post

Hello again, sorry for being so persistent, but so is this bug. I have abandoned the quest ( again…), gathered the items again and to no avail, my inventory refuses to show more than three crimson livers, no matter how many I keep on gathering. I am frustrated about this, to say the least, since those infernal griffins must be on the endangered species list by now, given the numbers I have been killing…All jokes aside, I truly hope you can come up with a solution, please.

Flag Post

Hello again, sorry for being so persistent, but so is this bug. I have abandoned the quest ( again…), gathered the items again and to no avail, my inventory refuses to show more than three crimson livers, no matter how many I keep on gathering. I am frustrated about this, to say the least, since those infernal griffins must be on the endangered species list by now, given the numbers I have been killing…All jokes aside, I truly hope you can come up with a solution, please.

Dont worry, Gpeenpeg. If this quest cant be finished in a normal way, we would like to ask the technician to check what was going wrong. Please take more patience.

Flag Post

Dont worry, Gpeenpeg. If this quest cant be finished in a normal way, we would like to ask the technician to check what was going wrong. Please take more patience.

Hi. You need to collect two kinds of item to finish this quest and get 3 for each one. Please collect 3 for other kind of item.

Flag Post

It finally worked, thank you for making it possible and congratz on a great game.

Flag Post

Hi,

is there anything wrong with arena after maintenance?
I can watch the last 5 battles only and I am unable to sroll forwards or backwards.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/7942/arenabz.jpg

Would you be so kind and take a look at his issue?
Thanks in advance

Barth – Server 7

Flag Post
Originally posted by humanbeing:

Hi,

I can watch the last 5 battles only and I am unable to sroll forwards or backwards.

Thanks in advance

Barth – Server 7

Hi. You can click “triangle” button to flip over and see your other battles.

Flag Post

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Barth – Server 7

If I could and it would work I wouldn’t complain at all!

Flag Post

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Barth – Server 7

Hi. You can try to click the Top right corner of that “right triangle button” becasue available place of the button is not very precise…..

Flag Post

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Barth – Server 7

Hi. You can try to click the Top right corner of that “right triangle button” becasue available place of the button is not very precise…..

Once again – I can’t click right button, I can only click the left one.
Please take a look and stop telling me something about unprecise changes…

Thanks for listening!

Flag Post

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Barth – Server 7

Thanks for listening!

Hi. We will optimize the button.

Flag Post

Is the trees now supposed to give 0 wood strips?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kuupo:

Is the trees now supposed to give 0 wood strips?

Hi. After Jan 3rd 0:00 you will not get woods by chopping tree.

Flag Post

Ok then.

Flag Post

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Barth – Server 7

Thanks for listening!

And you have to click right button at the very top middle – I found out in the meantime.

Flag Post

Yeah, not exactly working right now:

Flag Post

I just transformed Right Guard on s10…was successful…paid silver etc

BUT DO NOT HAVE THAT FORMATION after!!! paid gold for parts also

what to screenshot? don’t have it

Tezla of s10

This was only few minutes ago..

Flag Post
Originally posted by babalucy:

I just transformed Right Guard on s10…was successful…paid silver etc

BUT DO NOT HAVE THAT FORMATION after!!! paid gold for parts also

what to screenshot? don’t have it

Tezla of s10

This was only few minutes ago..

Hi, you need check your inventroy first, you need use this book then will open teh Right Gurad formation. thank you.

Flag Post

my gem trouble haven’t been corrected yet.
an even more unhappy consumer…

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

my gem trouble haven’t been corrected yet.
an even more unhappy consumer…

Do you mean your gem cant be stack. If it is, please tell us your character name, server, gem name and are they bound or unbound?