[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 40

1709 posts

Flag Post

can you clean useless announcement in forum?many of them is old news.
for ex:
Maintenance Notice (August 2rd)
[Event] Summer Games of COG III -The legendary COG Suits
[Event] Summer Games of COG II
[Event] Summer of COG I
Server 4&5&6 (KG-m2) Merged Notice

I don’t want to go to page 2 to view normal player’s new post

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

for ex:
[Event] Summer of COG I

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will tell this situation to related department. Thanks for your support.

Flag Post

All right, so it’s increasingly clear we’re never going to get credit for the old Castle Goals we had already finished. Fine. My suggestion: Add some new ones to the Castle group to make up for it.

There is already a Goal for the accumulation of Silver, which honestly has nothing to do with your Castle either. Why not Honor, Rep, and (for when an event happens) Score? Honor goals could give Honor cards, Reputation goals could give Reputation cards, and Score goals could give brand new Score Cards.

Of course, our old Rep/Honor/Score accumulations wouldn’t count… but at least unlike the existing Castle goals its something we could all work towards and eventually get!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

All right, so it’s increasingly clear we’re never going to get credit for the old Castle Goals we had already finished. Fine. My suggestion: Add some new ones to the Castle group to make up for it.

There is already a Goal for the accumulation of Silver, which honestly has nothing to do with your Castle either. Why not Honor, Rep, and (for when an event happens) Score? Honor goals could give Honor cards, Reputation goals could give Reputation cards, and Score goals could give brand new Score Cards.

Of course, our old Rep/Honor/Score accumulations wouldn’t count… but at least unlike the existing Castle goals its something we could all work towards and eventually get!

Hi, thanks for your advice. We will handle this to dev team.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by acoaco:

for ex:
[Event] Summer of COG I

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will tell this situation to related department. Thanks for your support.

I can’t understand.
you’re administrator,if you can’t decide keep new announcement and delete old post,who can do it?
don’t answer everyone “we will tell our team” like a bot.
my problem prove it’s means you never read our problem,in official site’s forum you already removed

you’ve power to remove old announcement,you don’t need tell your team,it’s means you even forgot your job.

Flag Post

Can you please add the functionality to sell multiple troop supply card at once with some user force validation.
It just getting accumulating in the inventory as drop rate is more. It is very frustrating to clear one inventory slot you have to use 99 cards.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It would be super helpful and easy to please not keep the
“item found” icon on the screen for so long while you are speeding througha dungeons cuz you live in fear of being plundered or getting
to work late. I mean you can just make it a bit transparent or can you let it show up anywhere away from the grid square area you are on?
just lower the alpha tp 70% at times I had to lose troops ( or die for not being able to maximise once I have entered that square and i get the aditional “hey theres an army to fight here!” thing which to escape you gotta pay for) cuz I kept moving and the icon blocked stuff.
oh and that stupid system mesage where you see someone got an OJ or a red or refresh is really distracting ina dungeon or map.
the screen is busy enough as it is :/

Flag Post

My suggestion is to put the bosses in the dungeons where they belong. I have accepted my last S bounty quest that involves a dungeon boss, because if I sacrifice a 90 H dungeon to do a 40 H dungeon for a bounty quest, only to find no Borrig, then I get all pissed off and start thinking that I really don’t want to spend any more money on this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skywatcher:

My suggestion is to put the bosses in the dungeons where they belong. I have accepted my last S bounty quest that involves a dungeon boss, because if I sacrifice a 90 H dungeon to do a 40 H dungeon for a bounty quest, only to find no Borrig, then I get all pissed off and start thinking that I really don’t want to spend any more money on this game.

Dear player, we’ll transfer your problem to our developers. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

Check out my forum post I made just a few minutes ago (Aug. 15th) on “Proposed Updates—Ideas?”. I have 2 changes there in a fair amount of detail. In short, expanded alliance deploy authorizations and a dropbox-style inventory for more convenient trading between alliance members.

Thanks!
~Bkers

Flag Post

energy cards

type I gives 10 energy per use
type II gives 20 energy per use
type III gives 30 energy per use
type IV gives 40 enery per use
type V gives 50 energy per use
type VI gives 60 energy per use

type VI would be red

Flag Post

score event soon

Flag Post
Originally posted by badbat111:

energy cards

type I gives 10 energy per use
type II gives 20 energy per use
type III gives 30 energy per use
type IV gives 40 enery per use
type V gives 50 energy per use
type VI gives 60 energy per use

type VI would be red

now that’s a good idea, also a good item for new cities during war

Flag Post

RANDOMIZE THE CROSS SERVER TOURNAMENT! WE ALL WANT TO FACE OTHER SERVERS. YOU HAVE US FACING OUR OWN SERRVERS UNTIL THE QUARTERS

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

RANDOMIZE THE CROSS SERVER TOURNAMENT! WE ALL WANT TO FACE OTHER SERVERS. YOU HAVE US FACING OUR OWN SERRVERS UNTIL THE QUARTERS

Hi, we have known this situation. We hope dev team will make alteration on that. Thanks for your report.

Flag Post

make it so you can sell stuff in auction house for silver since some items arent worth 1 gold it would be nice to sell them for silver in auction house

Flag Post
Originally posted by badbat111:

make it so you can sell stuff in auction house for silver since some items arent worth 1 gold it would be nice to sell them for silver in auction house

Dear player, we have submitted this situation to our developers. Thank you.

Flag Post
No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 No.1 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will starts among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8

this is annoying now can you please fix it

Flag Post

Dear player, we have submitted this problem to our developers. They’ll fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Flag Post

A simple, more convenient thing to add to CoG would be a progress bar per goal so you know how close/far you are away from completing them. It’s hard to keep track of how much more honor points you need, silver you need, copper you need, etc to reach the 30000000 mark for example.

Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freakypenguin8:

A simple, more convenient thing to add to CoG would be a progress bar per goal so you know how close/far you are away from completing them. It’s hard to keep track of how much more honor points you need, silver you need, copper you need, etc to reach the 30000000 mark for example.

Thanks.

Hi, we’ll consider it carefully. Thank you for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Make all items copperable except VIP. Also reminders of events like cross server arena should not be constantly scrolling. A reminder every 5 or 10 minutes is enough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

Make all items copperable except VIP. Also reminders of events like cross server arena should not be constantly scrolling. A reminder every 5 or 10 minutes is enough.

5 or 10 minutes???? try maybe once per hour MAYBE

Flag Post

Maybe you could put all of the same equipment into one space in the inventory :)
That would really help with the inventory space…