[Feature] PVP: Clash of Gods page 4

120 posts

Flag Post

If the one lane was unintentional please fix as soon as possible. If it was intentional please reconsider. The event was already geared to the super powerful, now with one lane it essentially prevents anyone else from doing anything. I’m lvl 113 with a ton of reds and even I’m useless the way it is setup currently.

Flag Post

shop dosent seem to work right
im ranked at champion lvl yet cant buy something at scout lvl ??
that dosent seem right

Flag Post
Originally posted by tineyman:

shop dosent seem to work right
im ranked at champion lvl yet cant buy something at scout lvl ??
that dosent seem right

Hi, you can see your rank at 0:00 Sunday. Your current rank is not real.

Flag Post

CoG, please do something about this event. This really isn’t fair to anyone except the top 5 players of this game. Imagine this – our side can’t attack the boss, because there’s someone holding a fortress open. We can’t attack that player, because there are other players on the field, and one of those players is impossible to kill. Meaning there’s no way we can win any future Clash events.

Look at S8. Out of top 5, 4 are on holy’s side. You “reset” everyone so that we can have a shot at having a fair game, right? This is hardly fair.

Please make this event playable for everyone. Lower levels refuse to play, since it’s basically a waste of troops/resources/tsc. Higher levels are giving up on the losing side, because there’s no way of winning.

We are also losing faith in this event, in this game. As developers, it’s your responsibility to make this player-friendly to ALL, not just to the people who can pay for this game.

Here’s some suggestions to making this event better:
1. Match only SIMILAR leveled people together. (No one wants to keep getting beat up by Salabim, level 112, over and over.)
2. Fix the lag and open the top and lower levels. Only having the Middle open is a terrible idea.
3. Reset the teams and randomize everyone. (Didn’t you mean for this to be a fair event?)

Until you fix this, we are officially boycotting this event. I want an honest reply this time. Not just the “We will relay it to our developers. Thank you for playing.” I want to see if you really read our posts and not give us a generic comment each and every time. Thank you.

Flag Post

^^ What she said.

Flag Post

Great post Wishie as this event has the potential to become real boring if lower levels can’t join us for some fun and earn points too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

CoG, please do something about this event. This really isn’t fair to anyone except the top 5 players of this game. Imagine this – our side can’t attack the boss, because there’s someone holding a fortress open. We can’t attack that player, because there are other players on the field, and one of those players is impossible to kill. Meaning there’s no way we can win any future Clash events.

Look at S8. Out of top 5, 4 are on holy’s side. You “reset” everyone so that we can have a shot at having a fair game, right? This is hardly fair.

Please make this event playable for everyone. Lower levels refuse to play, since it’s basically a waste of troops/resources/tsc. Higher levels are giving up on the losing side, because there’s no way of winning.

We are also losing faith in this event, in this game. As developers, it’s your responsibility to make this player-friendly to ALL, not just to the people who can pay for this game.

Here’s some suggestions to making this event better:
1. Match only SIMILAR leveled people together. (No one wants to keep getting beat up by Salabim, level 112, over and over.)
2. Fix the lag and open the top and lower levels. Only having the Middle open is a terrible idea.
3. Reset the teams and randomize everyone. (Didn’t you mean for this to be a fair event?)

Until you fix this, we are officially boycotting this event. I want an honest reply this time. Not just the “We will relay it to our developers. Thank you for playing.” I want to see if you really read our posts and not give us a generic comment each and every time. Thank you.

did you random wishie?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cogalty:

There already are agreements on other servers to not attack the boss to be able to farm points for the full 3 hours the battle can last.

People are already blowing these agreements off. One alliance tore through the boss in about 5 minutes despite most people expressing a desire to stretch out the battle.

Flag Post

Another suggestion about play balance for Clash Gods:
1. Disable the ability to refill troops while in battlefield
2. Disable the ability to leave the battlefield until all troops allocated to heros that areentered are lost in battles (similar to how world boss fights occur).
These two steps should allow for low levels to spam attack even the highest level player—-with that high level player eventually losing to someone. If point balance for defeating higher level is worked out it should be a fair transaction (i.e. a level 110 hitting a level 70 and winning is worth say 1, and a 70 winning against a 110 is worth 15..as it may take 15 attacks to chew down the level 110 by lower level players).

Two more features that I would recommend:
1. Have a troop configuration and confirmation screen as in arena (with a warning that your troop loss is real).
2. Increase the number of troops everyone can have.

IGN : Turo.s3 playing on merged 1-2-3 server.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vaara:

2. Disable the ability to leave the battlefield until all troops allocated to heros that areentered are lost in battles (similar to how world boss fights occur).
These two steps should allow for low levels to spam attack even the highest level player—-with that high level player eventually losing to someone. If point balance for defeating higher level is worked out it should be a fair transaction (i.e. a level 110 hitting a level 70 and winning is worth say 1, and a 70 winning against a 110 is worth 15..as it may take 15 attacks to chew down the level 110 by lower level players).

1. Have a troop configuration and confirmation screen as in arena (with a warning that your troop loss is real).

+1

Flag Post

+1

+1

Flag Post

Hi, those are good ideas, we will transfer that to our development team. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

if you are idle for a while, you get removed from the battlefield, this needs to be removed

Flag Post

you should give bonus exploits for winning streaks

Flag Post
Originally posted by cogalty:

I am on server 8 and I don’t boycott the clash of gods. So don’t say WE boycott…
Even if I can’t kill anyone on the field, I still can hit the boss and do some damage.
100 points per war is better than nothing.
Is it cogs fault that you all followed your own greed and choosed destiny instead of to choose a side?
Everyone got the chance to greedily take the destiny pack or to choose the side they wanted to fight on.
Now, after you got the gems, you moan because you randomly joined the weaker side.
It’s the same on ALL servers. One side always will be stronger than another one.
Do you moan aswell because one alliance got more level 100 people than another one?
Or do you moan because small alliances lose every war against the top alliances?
Do you ask cog to randomize all people and put them in different alliances where they don’t want to be? Guess you don’t.
There already are agreements on other servers to not attack the boss to be able to farm points for the full 3 hours the battle can last.
Also there have been agreements of all allies to join one side only, so the whole server beside a couple of people who chose their side earlier or took the destiny pack were on holy or dark.
As for server 8: True, Sala is unbeatable. So what shall cog do? Shall they put Sala every Monday/Wednesday/Saturday on holy side and every Tuesday/Thursday/Fridaday on dark side? Or shall they place all people but Salabim on one side and Sala on the other. I am sure, Sala could still win the clash.

It wasn’t greed that drove people to choose destiny, it was the mistaken belief that it would provide balance to the event. Drop me on Holy side, and I’d still have the same complaint.

Flag Post

Comeon now. These ideas are much too well thought out and reasonable. We can’t have any of that. … er I mean +111111111

Flag Post

this is pvp somebody got to lose.

Flag Post

callofgods, Sunday has come and gone and no ones rank has changed.

Flag Post

Hi, it will change on Sunday 12:00 PM. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

It is Monday, I think. We just had Sunday at 12:00 PM. It did not change.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

It is Monday, I think. We just had Sunday at 12:00 PM. It did not change.

top left corner by pic there is Overview click that and you will see your title there in your info…. callofgods dont know this cuz he dont play and the devs are on holiday this week …wait there do you get paid this week callofgods ? if not mail me for a borrow ;]

Flag Post

Don’t forget, 12:00PM = noon, not midnight. My title was already changed to Knight sometime on Sunday (was blank before), so it seems to be working for me.

Flag Post

I still have the exact same rank as last week despite having more than doubled my EP. Another member of my alliance has thousands of EP and is still rank blank.

Maybe the title change process broke halfway through or something.

Flag Post

That’s possible. When I go through the Rank menu and look at the Arena tab, people’s titles are all over the place. Some have actual titles. Others have numbers.

Flag Post

I already played 4 Clash of Gods, I have 1554 exploids and I can’t buy nothing in the shop, because I don’t have TITTLE!
How it is that possible? loooool