Kong isn't america only !!!

11 posts

Flag Post

if i understand it correctly, that new feature is now the most worthy one.
so if you can’t be part of it (it’s way outside my playing hours with 11pm and 3am), you lost most of the best possibility to get better item.

with score, i had a little hope i could compensate, but you destroyed it beyond repair with your current version.

i’m really fed up with event like that !
we try to explain to CoG for more than 1 year that Kong isn’t America only!!
as we have seen, you don’t care at all. alliance war is complicated (or not possible) for non America without having faith in friend to enter battle for us.

for the current event you could have add another hour, who could have let every continent with a playing possibility…

a really angry European consumer !!

Flag Post

about alliance war,you can just enter alliance war and go to sleep(keep login),but this feature isn’t

agree,I’ve suggest them limit 3times per week and double EP from clash of god to solve it
set 2 time zone can’t work,European and Asia players still lost 3 chances per weeks.

Flag Post

i thought it’d make the most sense to have 12 hours between the times, so if one is at 20:00 then the other should have been at 08:00 server time.

Flag Post

for acoaco : i won’t bother writing about alliance war to middle man Cog. there are enough posts on the forum about that and they NEVER change anything. i’m just pointing that hour is a trouble for non American player and that they know it !

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

if i understand it correctly, that new feature is now the most worthy one.
so if you can’t be part of it (it’s way outside my playing hours with 11pm and 3am), you lost most of the best possibility to get better item.

with score, i had a little hope i could compensate, but you destroyed it beyond repair with your current version.

i’m really fed up with event like that !
we try to explain to CoG for more than 1 year that Kong isn’t America only!!
as we have seen, you don’t care at all. alliance war is complicated (or not possible) for non America without having faith in friend to enter battle for us.

for the current event you could have add another hour, who could have let every continent with a playing possibility…

a really angry European consumer !!

Playing from South Africa isnt any better Nono, also doing 2 Clash of Gods in a 24 hour period, CoG frowns on someone else logging you in by the way, I agree with you but what do I know.

Flag Post

that would be easy to bloc. only one per days as they do for abyss or dungeon.

Flag Post

yeah like me

Flag Post

same here nono, CoG are idiots, there is no hope for rest of the world, they ‘know’ world is flat.

Flag Post

CoG,Change it to 4:00 serv time,so all players from all over the world can join.

Flag Post

Hi. We have submitted your advice of changing server time to our team. But we havent gotten any answer from them and we have no right to decide it. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

There are only two countries that exist in the world: America and coastal China. Both countries have a 12 hour time difference, so all events should be split by a 12 hour time difference. Fair for everyone.