clash of gods rankings

73 posts

Flag Post

do the rankings ever update? I have made all the top3 lists the last 3 or 4 wars and somehow i am still not the top rank….

aaa.s1

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by tineyman:

shop dosent seem to work right
im ranked at champion lvl yet cant buy something at scout lvl ??
that dosent seem right

Hi, you can see your rank at 0:00 Sunday. Your current rank is not real.

Flag Post

Hi. Do you mean your title? If it is Please try to defeat more players. You will get your new title.

Flag Post

I think Server 8 ranks are bugged. No one on the Server has a better rank then 6.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

I think Server 8 ranks are bugged. No one on the Server has a better rank then 6.

Hi, would you describe your question more detailed, what about the “6”, the “rank” mean the league title, right? Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

The League titles have a rank of 1-13. 1 being General / Field Marshal. 13 being Scout. No one on Server 8 has a better rank then 6 (Legionnaire / Knight-Champion). The game has 5 ranks higher but no one on the server has the higher ranks.

Flag Post

The League titles have a rank of 1-13. 1 being General / Field Marshal. 13 being Scout. No one on Server 8 has a better rank then 6 (Legionnaire / Knight-Champion). The game has 5 ranks higher but no one on the server has the higher ranks.

Hi, because our team are on vacation, so the game is not be updated, our team will solve it after their vacation. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

Hi, because our team are on vacation, so the game is not be updated, our team will solve it after their vacation. Thank you for your understanding.

but why you’re not on vocation? lol

Flag Post

His job probably doesn’t require him to go to the office, so he can continue from home. He’s also the only one who talks to us, so vanishing completely would probably cause a panic.

Flag Post

and how you gonna give us more exploit points? i was ranked 1st sergeant b4 update,and now i have no rank-less points from clash
make clash easyer on s7 cuz we have few active players here,and it’s verry hard for us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Miljenko_19:

and how you gonna give us more exploit points? i was ranked 1st sergeant b4 update,and now i have no rank-less points from clash
make clash easyer on s7 cuz we have few active players here,and it’s verry hard for us.

Hi, if you want to get more exploit points, you need to kill more peoples and make more damage to the boss. And the balance, our team are considering about it. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

i killed ppl and after sunday i have no rank! i killed even more ppl this week but i have to wait sunday to update my rank from 0.and i know what i have to do to get more points! but you get more points if you higher rank,is in it?

Flag Post

i killed ppl and after sunday i have no rank! i killed even more ppl this week but i have to wait sunday to update my rank from 0.and i know what i have to do to get more points! but you get more points if you higher rank,is in it?

Hi, that’s wrong, that is based on the rank of your enemy and the damage of the boss. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

only thing wrong here is your and devs attitude.i’m curios how much time m1 and m2 need to finish battle in clash of gods,cuz we on s7 need 1 and half hour

Flag Post

and you said same thing as i,but mine is wrong?

Flag Post

i kill more people and you say i have to kill more players,where is difference?

Flag Post

Hi, sorry to misunderstand, I have corrected it. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

HI. Difference in time, so i can join only 3 Clash of Gods)
but each time, i TOP1 by killing players, obtain points, boss damage… And what i see? My new rank lover, than i have before refresh (Leggionaire —> Blood guard)

What it’s means? What i do wrong? Why i dont see any rank better than my?
S7

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

but each time, i TOP1 by killing players, obtain points, boss damage… And what i see? My new rank lover, than i have before refresh (Leggionaire —> Blood guard)

S7

Hi. Could you say more detail of your problem?

Flag Post

The problem that Angelys007 has is that we are doing everrything you say we need to do to increase our title in relic wars

and we work real hard for a week

and our reward for our hard work is that our title goes DOWN from what it was

clearly something is wrong with your ranking system

get this fixed immediately

this is unaacceptable

I have the same problem, my title went from (legionnaire last week——then down to blood guard this week)

That makes no sense, I did everything I could in wars this week…Why are we punished with demotion ?

PLEASE get people working on fixing the title problem, we would like to spend our points on the nice things in the shop, but if its impossible to gain the high titles….then we never will no matter how many points we get.

-paindeer S7

P.S. dont thank me for playing your game, just fix the problem with titles being wrong ( some people still have NO title and they’ve done lots of player kills in wars and damaged boss tons too)

Flag Post
Originally posted by neoalex99291111:

The problem that Angelys007 has is that we are doing everrything you say we need to do to increase our title in relic wars

and we work real hard for a week

and our reward for our hard work is that our title goes DOWN from what it was

clearly something is wrong with your ranking system

get this fixed immediately

this is unaacceptable

I have the same problem, my title went from (legionnaire last week——then down to blood guard this week)

That makes no sense, I did everything I could in wars this week…Why are we punished with demotion ?

PLEASE get people working on fixing the title problem, we would like to spend our points on the nice things in the shop, but if its impossible to gain the high titles….then we never will no matter how many points we get.

-paindeer S7

P.S. dont thank me for playing your game, just fix the problem with titles being wrong ( some people still have NO title and they’ve done lots of player kills in wars and damaged boss tons too)

Hi, the league title will update every week, and compared to last week, it will reduce, that’s the game set. You can attend Clash of Gods to improve it. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

i didnt have any rank last week, killed like 100 players,have been in top 3-dmg to boss,and still have no rank,explain me that cog.

Flag Post

i didnt have any rank last week, killed like 100 players,have been in top 3-dmg to boss,and still have no rank,explain me that cog.

Hi, we will reply this problem to our team, and our team will check it after their vacation. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

We DID attend Clash of Gods, every day of the week, to improve it…killed everything we could and our ranks still went down.

either decrease the amount the title go down each week or Remove the decrease feature entirely

Decreasing title that much each week is a very dumb idea there are still people with no title that did lots and should have a title….You have a problem this is not normal in any game.

There is no way that with all the participation in clash of gods and player kills that the top players did on server 7 for the last week that our ranks should go down….

We all did the very MOST that we could do….and our titles STILL went down

Stop saying its normal, and FIX your game please.

-paindeer S7

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

S7

Hi. Could you say more detail of your problem?

detail of our problem is DEVS,they dont know what they r doing,and like angelys said we work verry hard to get rank and to be rewarded,but your devs keep punishing us!