Optimization For Clash of Gods

66 posts

Flag Post

Clash of Gods:
1. Top and Middle battlefield will both be available now.When the number of players who participate in PVP has met our prescribed condition, the bottom battlefield will be open automatically as well.
2. If you get at least one exploit point during Clash of God, you will obtain an extra 50 exploit points by the end of the PVP in return for your contribution to your team.
3. If the bosses for both sides have not been defeated and Clash of gods closes after 3 hours automatically as a result, both sides will not obtain team grade and team exploit points as well which include the 50 exploit points mentioned above.
4. The faster you defeat the enemy boss, the higher your team will be graded, the more exploit points you will obtain.
5. For every 10 thousand damage you deal to the enemy boss, you will obtain 1 exploit point. For example, you deal 50 thousand damage to the enemy boss, 5 exploit points will be given to you by the end of Clash of Gods.

Military Title:

Only those players who make unremitting efforts in fighting and outstanding contribution to their league will have their military title promoted.
The military title will be updated once every Sunday. A certain military title not only has its minimum requirement for exploit points but also a limitation on the total number of players who can attain it.
If you gain less exploit points in a week, your military title will be taken away by other players who have surpass you in exploit points. As a result, you will be demoted.
Your military title will be updated every week according to your former military title and the exploit points you gain during that week.
COG Team.

Flag Post

1.meaningless
2.alt win
3.impossible
4.still do boss rush,you just told the true to ppl farm kill number is meaningless
farm kill =waste time=less bonus EP,only few top player get profit
a trash setting
kill it in 12mins get 700bonus EP,in 30mins get 450bonus EP,can you farm 250EP from real ppl in 18mins? only blur did it today
5.we already know it 1week ago,nothing changed

I feel it not a optimization,it’s only a explanation how clash of god work.

and same,you still not solve unbalance issue,it’s still unfair for weak side(..though most dark side is templar’s player)

Flag Post

and don’t forget not every player can be part of that event

for what i understand, as the rank refresh after one week, if you can’t be part of each clash, it’s worthless as, even if yo win enough point, you will never have a rank high enough to buy something worthy.
half the clash are around 2-3am in Europe

!!! ANOTHER BIG FAIL FOR COG WHO STILL DON’T UNDERSTAND KONGREGATE ISN’T AMERICA ONLY, EVEN THROUGH WE EXPLAINED THAT SINCE THE BEGINNING (ALLIANCE WAR) !!!

Flag Post

As has been said before, keep the rank, but remove the rank requirement from the shop, please.

Flag Post

#1. How does this fix the 15 to 1 or 20 to 1 odds that dark is facing on m2? Average life of a dark player is around 2-3 seconds. Not is unbalanced in players, it’s unbalanced in the top players almost all being on light.

#2. The balance on M2 was fine until you reset it, now it’s hopeless one-sided. You made this mess, please fix it.

#3. You’re wasting your time with the titles when clash is buggy, unbalanced and unplayable for a great number of your players. Players are forced to refresh over and over again

#4. Reset the thing or maybe reset it weekly. I don’t know. But this isn’t working. You claim on the event thread for this week that you listen to feedback. Well, here’s a good opportunity. This is not a fix. FIX IT, don’t put a small bandaid on it and think you’ve dealt with the real issues. Or there will be a lot less players left.

Flag Post

A lot that is wrong with Clash would be fixed if troops weren’t lost, if it worked with Arena forms.
It wouldn’t matter that you fought 3-4 times in a row, since you’d have full troops each battle.
It would solve the fact that the rewards for most of us don’t even pay for the TSCs to play right now.

It would NOT, however, solve the huge unbalance on server M2.

Flag Post

For me this whole thing is waste. Even if i collect some points with time (i’m dark on M2) i’ll never have chance to use them, because i just can’t get up to any rank. My average TTL is 2 sec, we always lose and i’m just a point donor for top few. Let them play, i’ll skip it as i do so far…. waste of time for CoG developers.

Do we really need more PvP areas? We have arena, cross server challenge, alliance war is based on pvp too… And all are won every time by just few. This is main reason for loosing players and lack of fresh blood – if you joined a bit late, there is no hope. Cog, think about that.

Flag Post

whoever decid this kind of update is one dumb azz mf lol lvl 60 gear take 5k point to buy rofl. do you mf even play your own game?

Flag Post

pretend we get 300 pts per clash & do 3 per week. 60,000 for pair of phoenix to have even a sniff at doing d12 & 4.25+, so 60,000 / 900 = 66 weeks.

hey, guys! in 8 years i’ll have a pair on each hero and can get past 4.25! look out, grind, here i come!

… unless we get close too fast for you, and you raise the price again. you did it today, we have no guarantee you won’t keep moving the carrot further & further away.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

pretend we get 300 pts per clash & do 3 per week. 60,000 for pair of phoenix to have even a sniff at doing d12 & 4.25+, so 60,000 / 900 = 66 weeks.

hey, guys! in 8 years i’ll have a pair on each hero and can get past 4.25! look out, grind, here i come!

no,they will double it price at next maintain,you need 16years to get a pair lol

Flag Post

So you took out T3 units and hammers(obv cause of the event), supposedly raised prices on some items and you arent even giving us enough info about clash…Common COG..WE NEED MORE INFORMATION THAT THIS.
For starters info on what the required exploits points needed to achieve EACH rank would be a start, especially since I have yet to see anyone passed a certain rank. I personally believe and i think most if not everyone will agree, that we should each have our own military rank and not be influenced by the rest since most of us cannot participate in all of them. I honestly believe you need to rethink the exploit points and how they are given out cause i believe you expect us to participate in this event for 3 HOURS!!! to get enough points to get the maximum rank..NO ONE is ever going to do that.

Flag Post

Hi COG,
For 2 weeks now i’m the top player in the dark side in S8 (not even mentioning how unbalanced it is) and i just decreased in rank each week, same as any other players in our server … whatever you might said you had fixed, nothing changed except the remove of T3 from the shop that were the very reason to fight in that clash …
So basically, that maintenance fixed nothing except making the things less funnier for all of us …
Tragor S8

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tragor1954:

Hi COG,
For 2 weeks now i’m the top player in the dark side in S8 (not even mentioning how unbalanced it is) and i just decreased in rank each week, same as any other players in our server … whatever you might said you had fixed, nothing changed except the remove of T3 from the shop that were the very reason to fight in that clash …
So basically, that maintenance fixed nothing except making the things less funnier for all of us …
Tragor S8

Hi, at first, the rank will update Sunday, the rank this week is based on last week, so the right rank will show next week, so we need to wait for a moment. Thank you for your patience.

Flag Post

Since this event causes connectivity and lag issues for many of us – Please make it so we can ERASE all new events and IGNORE them in peace.

This event is only for a few big players but ruins game for MANY others.

I would like to COPPER this event.

Flag Post
Originally posted by babalucy:

Since this event causes connectivity and lag issues for many of us – Please make it so we can ERASE all new events and IGNORE them in peace.

Hi, thank you for your feedback, and we will reply it to our team. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by babalucy:

Hi, thank you for your feedback, and we will reply it to our team. Thank you.

Please reply to my private message and also, give us a exploit table showing us how many exploit points we need to reach a certain rank! at least give us that =/

Flag Post

Please reply to my private message and also, give us a exploit table showing us how many exploit points we need to reach a certain rank! at least give us that =/

Hi, please look the notice, a certain military title not only has its minimum requirement for exploit points but also a limitation on the total number of players who can attain it.

Flag Post

Hi, please look the notice, a certain military title not only has its minimum requirement for exploit points but also a limitation on the total number of players who can attain it.

Even then, would be nice to have a table to know:
1-How many points needed to achieve a certain rank
2-How many people can obtain certain ranks

Seriously just give us more information than just hiding everything.

Flag Post

Hi, I am sorry, we can’t tell you about it. you can consider with the other players in game.

Flag Post

Hi, I am sorry, we can’t tell you about it. you can consider with the other players in game.

Why not? That’s a crap answer. Fine have it your way then. A lot of people are quitting the game right now because every time you do an update you make the game worse. So don’t tell us, we’ll all just leave for better games and you can keep your secrets to yourself.

Flag Post

For what reason cant you give us this information? is it because once u do, everyone will complain? common, at least give us a proper reason why you arent going to disclose this information.

I honestly think the devs expect us to play clash for 3h thus giving us a possible chance at getting higher in ranks. I wouldnt be surprised if thats true.

Flag Post

Hi! This isnt answer, you need to tell us, thats all.
We know the prices for things, the required experience for next level, we need to know this too, not figure out…

Flag Post

clah of gods is not so bad add for the game but,,,,,in my opinion u should random players between holy and dark to make it fair for everyone cause at least currents system doesnt work cause if holy wins this weak it wins the next weak also… so to random players to randomly holy/dark side after every weak could make the system to work and make it fair for everyone… and most important get rid of that ridiculous 60+bonus for winners……cause i my self example do everything i can in 10 batles to get 3 win and get exact 3 points…. and someone on winning side do nothing at all (no wins) to get 60 points without doing anything its something realy ridiculous….

Flag Post
Originally posted by parsaaIme:

clah of gods is not so bad add for the game but,,,,,in my opinion u should random players between holy and dark to make it fair for everyone cause at least currents system doesnt work cause if holy wins this weak it wins the next weak also… so to random players to randomly holy/dark side after every weak could make the system to work and make it fair for everyone… and most important get rid of that ridiculous 60+bonus for winners……cause i my self example do everything i can in 10 batles to get 3 win and get exact 3 points…. and someone on winning side do nothing at all (no wins) to get 60 points without doing anything its something realy ridiculous….

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we will reply it to our team. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

COG dont avoid my question, Please tell everyone why you are not going to disclose the info below.

Originally posted by cmauk:

For what reason cant you give us this information? is it because once u do, everyone will complain? common, at least give us a proper reason why you arent going to disclose this information.

I honestly think the devs expect us to play clash for 3h thus giving us a possible chance at getting higher in ranks. I wouldnt be surprised if thats true.