[Feature] Hero Cultivation page 2

66 posts

Flag Post

Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

Flag Post

kizzirb, you for sure are not the one to tell people what to do or not to do.
DV got an oppinion and they stated it.
If they used correct words to tell how they feel right now doesn’t matter.
I am sure, most of us understand the statement and agree with it.
DV is a new player, who still got the illusion of a fair game…
Everyone is free to have their own oppinion.
No matter if you like it or not.

Flag Post

SRSPOST: callofgods I really like this feature. It gives silver a use and Gold cultivating is not particularly powerful given how much it costs. Mr. Widder is clearly assuming its overpowering. I Gold cultivated once… and got +1/0/0/8. Gold buyers aren’t going to sweep us all away from this, but its a small bonus if they want to spent. A wonderful balance.

Flag Post

According to the fact you act like a 3 year old child, I guess kizirb said some true words there, lol

Flag Post

Please I type at at LEAST a 5 year old level. Credit where it is due cogalty.

Flag Post

But that’s just my oppinion.
No matter if you like it or not.
Live with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

is there a restriction on the character level for this feature?

If your heroes’ level >= 30, then you can use this feature.

Flag Post

I just tried cultivation and forgot to save, spent 6g on 81lvl… This save button is not ok. if someone doesnt like their new stats, why dont they give back gold or silver if someone didnt save?

Flag Post
Originally posted by szivkovi:

I just tried cultivation and forgot to save, spent 6g on 81lvl… This save button is not ok. if someone doesnt like their new stats, why dont they give back gold or silver if someone didnt save?

Why they wont give back the 3000g for someone who spend that getting a red gem and got one that he didnt like, or got nothing, and he wants to try again… same reason, because you used a feature, and you have agreed with either the loss or gain from that. Its like that unfortunately. no reason to ask if they could give your gold back about this.

Flag Post

just use silver for it for the first week so you know what you’re doing & what the returns will be per cultivation, THEN maybe test gold to see the difference.

also, the value of silver in the game just went way up. my suggestion is to do some silverfishing: running in 3’s instead of solo to maximize your silver/xp collecting. 3 runs with 3 players will take a little longer than a solo, but you’ll get 3x the silver and similar xp.

Flag Post

i really like this feature. brings back some fun and i can finally improve my heros without spending gold. thank you cog.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

just use silver for it for the first week so you know what you’re doing & what the returns will be per cultivation, THEN maybe test gold to see the difference.

also, the value of silver in the game just went way up. my suggestion is to do some silverfishing: running in 3’s instead of solo to maximize your silver/xp collecting. 3 runs with 3 players will take a little longer than a solo, but you’ll get 3x the silver and similar xp.

one thing u forget…3 runs with 3 people = aprox 1 solo..yes but u just wasted 3x energy than a solo

Flag Post
Originally posted by lo_tr:

i really like this feature. brings back some fun and i can finally improve my heros without spending gold. thank you cog.

We are glad to see that you enjoy this new feature.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by lo_tr:

We are glad to see that you enjoy this new feature.

all they need to do is bring back 1 energy per boss run in world, now its obv why they increased it to 3. What hurt most people is that lving to 120 will be even slower now due to that which is annoying.

Flag Post

-4 mil silver, and:

+550 vit for first tank,
+550 vit for second tank,
+450 damage for first attack hero…

Very expensive, but i’m happy :)
Thanks, CoG!

Flag Post

Similar experience as above. CoG you did good with this one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

-4 mil silver, and:

+550 vit for first tank,
+550 vit for second tank,
+450 damage for first attack hero…

Very expensive, but i’m happy :)
Thanks, CoG!

I think that 4 million silver is worthwhile.

Flag Post

I believe it’s just too expensive to just spend thousands of gold to strengthen the heroes that way, so nothing to moan about.

Flag Post

Do we get 100score card x2 and Tsc2 two times.If we do 60% for 2 hereos?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rejisr:

Do we get 100score card x2 and Tsc2 two times.If we do 60% for 2 hereos?

Hi, please pay attention to this sentence in the announcement:‘The rewards can be drawn only once.’ That means you could only be rewarded with troop supply card II*3 and 100-point score card*2.

Flag Post

This is by far one of the most “fair” changes to the game ever done. Simply playing the game gives players a large amount of silver. (If you are not earning silver, ask for suggestions) Being able to increase the stats on a hero the you choose is great. While I understand there being a gold option, in no way is it unbalanced in favor of spenders. It is a random roll, just like the silver, with only slightly increased chances. I did a few gold rolls and didn’t find it a viable choice. I’ll stick with silver.

CoG developers, this may be the first time that I feel you are actually paying attention to how the game is played by long-term players I look forward to this becoming a trend.

Flag Post

What about Cultivation Card? (Give 1 free Cultivation)
Maybe devs add this to abyss, like TSCI

Flag Post

What about Cultivation Card? (Give 1 free Cultivation)
Maybe devs add this to abyss, like TSCI

Good idea. Let’s see what will be added in game. Guess?

Flag Post

I see this kind of card in many games, but what devs team prepare for us, i dont know…
We will see, soon…

I spend today 6 milion silver (all what i have), and what i get (attack\defence\vitality\agility):
1) Red defence hero, 85pot (367\405\625\383)
2) Red defence hero, 85pot (360\283\550\269)
3) Red attack hero, 85pot (743\387\376\421)

Yes, only 3 hero… Dont want complain it’s nice help for players and really major update, but… I hope devs team prepare something for us, because we cant get lot of silver fast, and not many player have great amount of silver, and also i love this kind of “parameter-wheel” ;)

Flag Post

I see this kind of card in many games, but what devs team prepare for us, i dont know…
We will see, soon…

I spend today 6 milion silver (all what i have), and what i get (attack\defence\vitality\agility):
1) Red defence hero, 85pot (367\405\625\383)
2) Red defence hero, 85pot (360\283\550\269)
3) Red attack hero, 85pot (743\387\376\421)

Yes, only 3 hero… Dont want complain it’s nice help for players and really major update, but… I hope devs team prepare something for us, because we cant get lot of silver fast, and not many player have great amount of silver, and also i love this kind of “parameter-wheel” ;)

Hi, thank you for your feedback, maybe our team will consider about it in the future. By the way, you can take part in the arena guessing to gain lot of silver. Thank you.