[Feature] Hero Cultivation page 3

66 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

I see this kind of card in many games, but what devs team prepare for us, i dont know…
We will see, soon…

I spend today 6 milion silver (all what i have), and what i get (attack\defence\vitality\agility):
1) Red defence hero, 85pot (367\405\625\383)
2) Red defence hero, 85pot (360\283\550\269)
3) Red attack hero, 85pot (743\387\376\421)

Yes, only 3 hero… Dont want complain it’s nice help for players and really major update, but… I hope devs team prepare something for us, because we cant get lot of silver fast, and not many player have great amount of silver, and also i love this kind of “parameter-wheel” ;)

players had varying amounts of silver that was doing nothing. now it magically has value going forward. if cog hands over 20mil silver to every player to get max stats RIGHT NOW GOSH, where is the gameplay going forward? we get to watch our heroes improve over time, which has been sorely lacking— i have gone months with almost no equip changes, and no way to improve. now grinding at a world boss has added value: the silver is almost as important as the xp.

i think they did pretty well on this. my lone suggestion would be to halve the gold price (ie, at level 118 this 9g per try is crazy; 5g would be more attractive… maybe what i mean is a hard cap at 5g so prices don’t spiral out of control), and make gold use range from -5 to 14 instead of -10 to 9.

Flag Post

20 mil? i never write “I WANT ALL AND NOW!!!”
It’s just my opinion: It would be good see this cards in abyss.

Flag Post

A card for a single advanced cultivation attempt sounds nice, and not overpowering. It would take well over a hundred of those to max a single high level hero.

Flag Post

Or… Maybe just add Silver Card to Rep\Honor shop?

Actually, it’s sounds good, because now we can’t use reputation and honor for something useful :(

Flag Post

Or… Maybe just add Silver Card to Rep\Honor shop?

Actually, it’s sounds good, because now we can’t use reputation and honor for something useful =(

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. We will submit it to devs team.

Flag Post

If you’re adding silver card to rep/honor, could I suggest adding tscs as well? :)

They are much rarer, silver you can get easier by dungeons and can be collected daily from alliance rewards, but tscs seem to be dropping less from world boss runs.

Just from my experience on s9 anyway. :)

Flag Post

Actually we spend silver for Cateran Cavalier, transmutation, Cultivation, alliance donation.
So we need lot of silver…

TSC in rep\honor shop? Too easy…

Or devs should add TSC, only because nobody buys them in gold shop, same like Inspiring Lights, Hammer.

Flag Post

Actually we spend silver for Cateran Cavalier, transmutation, Cultivation, alliance donation.
So we need lot of silver…

TSC in rep\honor shop? Too easy…

Or devs should add TSC, only because nobody buys them in gold shop, same like Inspiring Lights, Hammer.

Yeah, that’s a good idea.

Flag Post

Actually my idea sounds like: i want all, and now =\

Or i right, and devs should update Gold Shop… Add something new, what really worth players gold)

I dont know…

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, thank you for your feedback, maybe our team will consider about it in the future. By the way, you can take part in the arena guessing to gain lot of silver. Thank you.

There is a 100,000 silver betting limit which is only about 10 cultivations for high level heroes. It would help if that was removed.

Flag Post

I see this kind of card in many games, but what devs team prepare for us, i dont know…
We will see, soon…

I spend today 6 milion silver (all what i have), and what i get (attack\defence\vitality\agility):

Yes, only 3 hero… Dont want complain it’s nice help for players and really major update, but… I hope devs team prepare something for us, because we cant get lot of silver fast, and not many player have great amount of silver, and also i love this kind of “parameter-wheel” ;)

I spent 10 million silver and did not get stats that amazing of stats.

Originally posted by qyayqi:

We will see, soon…

players had varying amounts of silver that was doing nothing. now it magically has value going forward. if cog hands over 20mil silver to every player to get max stats RIGHT NOW GOSH, where is the gameplay going forward? we get to watch our heroes improve over time, which has been sorely lacking— i have gone months with almost no equip changes, and no way to improve. now grinding at a world boss has added value: the silver is almost as important as the xp.

i think they did pretty well on this. my lone suggestion would be to halve the gold price (ie, at level 118 this 9g per try is crazy; 5g would be more attractive… maybe what i mean is a hard cap at 5g so prices don’t spiral out of control), and make gold use range from -5 to 14 instead of -10 to 9.

I agree

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilbob71:

We will see, soon…

I spent 10 million silver and did not get stats that amazing of stats.

It’s random fault, buddy…

Flag Post

It’s punishing you for publicly rage quitting and then silently coming back like it never happened, Rebe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

It’s punishing you for publicly rage quitting and then silently coming back like it never happened, Rebe.

It happens to the best of us.

Flag Post

I have a cultivation tab, but no ‘cultivate’ button with which to activate the feature. Does it turn on after a certain level?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nirvanada:

I have a cultivation tab, but no ‘cultivate’ button with which to activate the feature. Does it turn on after a certain level?

Your hero needs to be level 30 or higher