T4 has landed COG

65 posts

Flag Post

T4 has landed COG
How to get T4 units?

Click the “Super Units” to enter the T4 exchange interface.

Add 3 types of T3 units into the transformation list, and then click the exchange button. By doing so, you will get 3 random types of T4 units.

Exchange ratio: 20:1

Note:
There will be 2-hour double exchange time for T4 units every day when the exchange ratio between T3 and T4 is 10:1 while at usual time it will be 20:1.

Flag Post

Hell to the yeah.

Flag Post

People with millions of honor/rep saved up and full stacks of t3 cards will have a good start. And people will start to plunder for resources again. oh well…

Flag Post

For the love of (Call of) God, please tell me there is a population increase as part of this maintenance.

Flag Post

Looks great!
Thanks for nice update)

Flag Post

Its good to have t4, but we really need higher pop.

Blue s8

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Blue s8

Hi, all. When the new version is online, you will find the population problem is solved perfectly by T4 exchange.

Flag Post

I seriously doubt that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Blue s8

Hi, all. When the new version is online, you will find the population problem is solved perfectly by T4 exchange.

If that is your way of saying there is no population increase, then this will be another gigantic FAIL!!!. Do you think we will convert all our t3 units to t4? Give your head a shake. You obviously don’t play this game.

Flag Post

It may work if T4 population are set up like flyers.

Flag Post

getting random t4 instead of what we need will be very annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Blue s8

If that is your way of saying there is no population increase, then this will be another gigantic FAIL!!!. Do you think we will convert all our t3 units to t4? Give your head a shake. You obviously don’t play this game.

It’s too early to say if it is a success or something else before you try it.
I have to say it’s a most wonderful and huge update we’ve ever made. There will be more surprises when you are online on the 14th.

Flag Post

Blue s8

I have to say it’s a most wonderful and huge update we’ve ever made. There will be more surprises when you are online on the 14th.

When you come down to it, this game is all about numbers. And right now, the numbers don’t add up, so forgive me if I’m a little skeptical. It’s not like COG has ever failed us before, right?

Flag Post

Blue s8

How is it solved? With T4 out now, I will need to keep a set of T4 around for Arena and AW’s. thats 10k less free pop I will have at best. and thats only for the T4 Inf and mages. More Types of units for us to keep equals less space.

Blue s8

Flag Post

Blue s8

Is it just me or i dont like this post by COG… I think you or the devs have failed to notice that we dont like your “surprises” since it typically means something will have a bug.

Flag Post

Also, Will we be able to buy T4 Cards with Honor or Rep?

-Blue s8

Flag Post

Also, Will we be able to buy T4 Cards with Honor or Rep?

-Blue s8

Hi, BlueD0T. T4 can only be exchanged by t3 in the new version.

Flag Post

Blue s8

Unless you mean that the T4 exchange also introduces a population increase, this is not true.

People will not permanently replace their T2 and T3 units with T4, for the same reason that players have always used T2 in addition to T3. T3 were not sustainable, so players used T2 whenever possible and saved T3 for the fights where they were needed so they would not waste them. This means that any currently recruited T3 would not be disbanded; they would simply not be assigned so that the player would not have to re-recruit them.

This means that a player who uses 10,000 population to assign a full 6 hero deployment may still need over 50,000 total population to function.

• 10,000 population used to recruit and assign T2
  • 10,000 population used to recruit and assign T3
  • 10,000 population used to recruit alternate soldier types (sometimes my 3rd front hero needs to take hits; other times it needs to do damage)
  • 20,000 population used to give some overhead since it’s unbearable to have a population that is filled with your assigned troops – you would have to recruit after every fight, and not accidentally hire 100 too many of the wrong type. One of the VIP benefits is to auto-max heroes after a fight. That feature is useless if players can’t maintain a usable set of idle troops.

I max out at a little over 10,000 population assigned. If I get down to around 40,000 total population used, I’m generally in dangerous territory and need to recruit replacements because at least one (usually two) of my soldier types is almost depleted. Other players have around 20,000 population assigned. They need more assigned and idle than I do, and now there’s a new set of soldiers that we’ll all be juggling.

T3 are more sustainable than they used to be, but are still less sustainable than T2 due to high resource cost and limited TSCII availability. Therefore, players still rely on T2, not T3, as their main assignments. T4 are even more unsustainable than T3 because:

• They require you to burn already-limited T3s at a diminished exchange rate.
  • They are randomized.

If a player has enough T3s to do a rough battle, he’s not going to burn them for the “chance” (your devs really need to realize that these “chance” things upset players) at getting the T4 units he wants. He runs the risk of getting all the wrong ones and destroying the perfectly usable T3 setup he had. If he wants to use T4, he’d be more likely to keep his currently idle T3 units and recruit more specifically to gamble on T4 units. This means he’d need a population increase.

Players have constantly informed you, begged, and screamed for a population increase ever since the exp cap rose from 110 due to the hero troop caps also rising. You’ve also introduced new heroes with even higher max populations (C.Erebus and Inferno). Yet the devs keep insisting on denying the request for a higher population and adding more features to the game that make the existing population limit unbearable.

This all doesn’t even take into account that the game was designed to allow two full deployments – attack and defense. Double the numbers from earlier. Do you see a problem yet?

Flag Post

Well said IceWeaselX. Level 95 was the last time we were able to increase our pop limit. Now, 25 levels later, the game is already almost unbearable to manage troops. Adding more idle units to this is madness.

Flag Post

I just want pop Building and Research for Level 105 110 115 and 120. Research should be %5 for each level, just like all the other levels of that research. and the Building should be something along the same lines as the past level increases. You don’t need new pictures or anything. adding new levels should not take your programmers very long. they already have the code for it. it just needs to be added to. (4 new levels for EVERYTHING should have been added at the same time the level cap was raised anyways)

-Blue S8

Flag Post

T4 can only be exchanged by t3 in the new version.

Playing on an as good as dead server right now means:

nobody there to plunder => no ressources => no t3 => no t4

any solution on that issue, CoG?

Flag Post

A full clear of a high level hell dungeon can get you millions of resources. i have never plundered anyone for the resources. It’s not worth starting a plunder war over.

Flag Post

lol don’t compare youself with others please. Not everyone got plenty of red gems, equips, best heros, since not everyone playes on M2.

3 high duns a day is enough to cover the 3 duns, purg and some world boss farming. Then I am down to 200-500k ea.

Others need quite more ress than I do. So they run out of ress even faster.

A plunder war on an almost dead server… would like to see how that shall work, rofl…

Flag Post

Sounds like you need to be a little more efficient with your troops.

Flag Post

I miss berial (no staff nor pants), I miss red heros (no attacker, no agi), I of course got no single red gem (layer 4 hasn’t been nice yet), no single fire dust, even still miss a couple of oj gems. Didn’t open all gem slots nor all skill slots (non coiner). Others rush their dungeons but still need all their ress, so again, newer servers can’t be compared with older servers where people leveled like living in the land of Cockaigne.
Your heros, your equip, your gems, let’s trade and I am sure I will have max. ress in no time.