[Event] Double Exp week

40 posts

Flag Post

[Event] Double Exp week
Duration:
From this maintenance to 0:00 Jan 30th

Details:
Do you already feel unchallenged by the current dungeons or are you eager to enhance further the strength of your army? Now let’s bring you something encouraging. Various powerful equipment and gems are going to be added in the next maintenance while a brand-new feature will also be introduced for level 90+ dungeons. Besides, our team has remade the Clash of Gods feature and will soon bring it to COG.

To cheer for the forthcoming revolutionary update, our team has set double exp period. The monsters in all in-game features generate double Exp from 19:00-19:30 every day.

Reward:
Double Exp

Flag Post

And of course European players are pretty much excluded. As usual. You’re aware thats in the middle of the night for many players? Why limit it to just 30 minutes per day?

Flag Post

30mins of double exp at 5am my time(GMT+2). Awesome!

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

And of course European players are pretty much excluded. As usual. You’re aware thats in the middle of the night for many players? Why limit it to just 30 minutes per day?

Flag Post

After the World Boss attack at two different times, i thought the developers finally got the idea of timezone’s.

Apparently not

Flag Post

30 minutes a day. Seriously?

Flag Post

In fairness you can knock out 6 dungeons in 30 mins if you try. I have no skin in the game since xp doesn’t matter but doubling up your daily take from dungeons if you time it right is decent. It does suck for people who can’t make that particular 30 minutes though.

Flag Post

I can do 1 dungeon in 5mins,I think it’s ok,but you should set 2 time a day for EU’s player

Flag Post

….“Double Exp week”, Wie, happy!….

“Generate double Exp from 19:00-19:30 every day”, Oh no, now I need to cry..

Whata heell COG?! what are u doing?

Flag Post

Being a “top player” has nothing to do with the efficiency you move through a dungeon, it’s not like having a stronger hero helps you click the silver skip button faster. Also I think you are talking about “clearing” a dungeon and aco and I are talking about just finishing the final boss. If it takes you 15 minutes to find 2 gates and a boss you’re in a bad way.

Flag Post

Well yeah I mean obviously just perma-doubling XP would be better for people that need XP. My point was that it’s not like this is worthless like some people are saying, because you CAN get quite a bit of XP in a short amount of time from dungeons. It’s just not useful for powergrinders that want to do 6 full clears (or four hours of soloing).

Flag Post

Originally posted by garygl:

After the World Boss attack at two different times, i thought the developers finally got the idea of timezone’s.

Apparently not

I know the game is set for American time, but on the servers I play on they aren’t the only players.. Surely having 2 different times for double exp would be beneficial to both US players and non-US players, and would give non-US players a reason to continue to play. Alot of events/features means if a non-US player wants to actually take part, be it this new double exp, or Alliance wars, or even the ‘later version’ of WB, they have to get up in the middle of the night, 3am~5am for the majority of non-US players this is great. Some of us have a thing called ‘WORK’; this ‘WORK’ gives us ‘MONEY’ which allows us to pay bills, buy food, and sometimes if the games we play aren’t too bias against time zones of the players, actually allows us to spend money on them, to buy Gold, or kredits.. but hey guess CoG make enough from other means.

Flag Post

It is worthless because of the stupid limitation to one 30 minute time frame a day. Thats what most people are complaining about if i’m not mistaken.
I thought Cog learned from their mistakes since there are two time frames for world boss and t4 exchange, but oh well here we go again…

Flag Post

CoG, Can you tell us what you have changed in Clash of gods? and what time it will be?

- Blue -s8

Flag Post

Its not getting reintroduced til next week so probably more info will come then. I’d hope.

Flag Post

If the dev concern is that too many people will make large gains, then a different approach would’ve been fairer and probably more graciously received. A 24 hour (one full day) 2x exp event would give everyone a chance to participate on a normal schedule without stress. It would be a lesser gain for those of us able to play at 19:00-19:30, but a gain for a larger percentage of the playerbase.

Considering the time it takes to level at the 100+ game, double experience really is not so overpowering a bonus that not everyone should have it. Longer than 24 hours wouldn’t suddenly make people too strong for the game, so the 24 hour suggestion was just an example of equal opportunity.

Flag Post

That’s what CoG calls a week?

7 × 30 min = 210 min = 3,5 hours

It’s just insane – thanks :))

Flag Post

COG realy change this please .30 minutes is just silly and removes all european players from this event .

COG Remember When you had lots of USA players complaining about world boss then you done 2 world boss Because you understood you was removing USA players from the world boss ? do you remember ?

You just done the same with this 30 minute double exp event ,you are now removing 99.9% of european players :[

i am level 113 and it has took me along time to level up we need this event to last all day ,Double EXP all day Event fair and good for high level players to get them last hard levels [110-120].We need double exp All day please .

Flag Post

CoG staff is still brain dead I see…tsk…tsk…

Flag Post
Originally posted by NexAddoOrigins:

Originally posted by garygl:

Apparently not

I know the game is set for American time, but on the servers I play on they aren’t the only players.. Surely having 2 different times for double exp would be beneficial to both US players and non-US players, and would give non-US players a reason to continue to play. Alot of events/features means if a non-US player wants to actually take part, be it this new double exp, or Alliance wars, or even the ‘later version’ of WB, they have to get up in the middle of the night, 3am~5am for the majority of non-US players this is great. Some of us have a thing called ‘WORK’; this ‘WORK’ gives us ‘MONEY’ which allows us to pay bills, buy food, and sometimes if the games we play aren’t too bias against time zones of the players, actually allows us to spend money on them, to buy Gold, or kredits.. but hey guess CoG make enough from other means.

Amen…

Flag Post

This post has been removed by the original poster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mynameisanon:

Instead of just complaining about whatever time CoG selects to use for their events, why not make some suggestions as to a better time that would work for all players. It seems like no matter which time they select, someone will be getting left out.

Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

If the dev concern is that too many people will make large gains, then a different approach would’ve been fairer and probably more graciously received. A 24 hour (one full day) 2x exp event would give everyone a chance to participate on a normal schedule without stress. It would be a lesser gain for those of us able to play at 19:00-19:30, but a gain for a larger percentage of the playerbase.

Considering the time it takes to level at the 100+ game, double experience really is not so overpowering a bonus that not everyone should have it. Longer than 24 hours wouldn’t suddenly make people too strong for the game, so the 24 hour suggestion was just an example of equal opportunity.

Flag Post

A good idea would be to give players one 30-minute double exp card every day they can use as they wish, instead of a specific time frame.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
a brand-new feature will also be introduced for level 90+ dungeons.

What new feature was introduced?