[Event] Double Exp week page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

GMT+1 i sleep when duble exp is on lol good job Europe is thankfull….

Flag Post
Originally posted by nmsu1999:

A good idea would be to give players one 30-minute double exp card every day they can use as they wish, instead of a specific time frame.

UPPPPP

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkerness88:
Originally posted by NexAddoOrigins:
Originally posted by roflBender:

And of course European players are pretty much excluded. As usual. You’re aware thats in the middle of the night for many players? Why limit it to just 30 minutes per day?

Originally posted by garygl:

After the World Boss attack at two different times, i thought the developers finally got the idea of timezone’s.

Apparently not

I know the game is set for American time, but on the servers I play on they aren’t the only players.. Surely having 2 different times for double exp would be beneficial to both US players and non-US players, and would give non-US players a reason to continue to play. Alot of events/features means if a non-US player wants to actually take part, be it this new double exp, or Alliance wars, or even the ‘later version’ of WB, they have to get up in the middle of the night, 3am~5am for the majority of non-US players this is great. Some of us have a thing called ‘WORK’; this ‘WORK’ gives us ‘MONEY’ which allows us to pay bills, buy food, and sometimes if the games we play aren’t too bias against time zones of the players, actually allows us to spend money on them, to buy Gold, or kredits.. but hey guess CoG make enough from other means.

Amen…

DEAR GOD WHYYYYY

Flag Post

10 AM Japan time…I’ll be at work. Yet another event I can’t participate in.

Flag Post

A good idea would be to give players one 30-minute double exp card every day they can use as they wish, instead of a specific time frame.

this would be pretty great. i could hoard a bunch ’til they add 120+ levels.

Flag Post

So CoG, all your head can think is this “week” of double xp?
You just ignore everybody’s complain to prove your stupidity and stubbornness?

Flag Post

10pm…………………………….

Flag Post

I hope you will lost most of your European players with this rule.

Flag Post

30 minutes is too short for high levels who want to level up as soon as possible. I recommend making the event last 1-2 hours so it can be more quicker for high levels who need a lot of xp, and I also recommend making the event run twice or 3 times a day so everyone around the world can have a chance to participate. Thanks for reading this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ser16:

Why do so many top player always assume if they can do something, then everyone can do it?
Guess the majority of people still needs 10-15 minutes to clear one dungeon.

and some of us have kids and jobs and bills

Flag Post

/sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by JeremiahK6:
Originally posted by ser16:

Why do so many top player always assume if they can do something, then everyone can do it?
Guess the majority of people still needs 10-15 minutes to clear one dungeon.

and some of us have kids and jobs and bills

go straight for the main boss, if you want to do full clear then it’ll take you longer indeed.

Flag Post

Ehh, 11:00 pm for me, I can live with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lambard667:

Ehh, 11:00 pm for me, I can live with it.

This is the first stage of faster upgrading. We will arrange more and more events in the following months.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

[Event] Double Exp week
Duration:
From this maintenance to 0:00 Jan 30th

Some consistency with regards to 0:00 would be appreciated. Often when you say that something ends at 0:00 on a date, you have ended events at the beginning of that day. This event was still active on Jan 30th. 2x started 19 hours after 0:00.