Luzio or Kadir?

7 posts

Flag Post

Hello. I have 437 Soul of Valhalla’s and I’m aiming to replace my 52 pot attack with either Luzio (85 Pot agility) or Kadir (85 Pot Attack).

Thing is, Luzio is less of a wait to get compared to Kadir. I can get Luzio tomorrow, but Kadir is around 3-5 more days away. I’m not sure if I should just get Luzio or wait for Kadir.

What are your guys thoughts on which hero I should get?
Luzio is an agility hero, he has a way higher chance to double strike and go first, but he can be a pretty lethal offensive as well compared to a non attk.
Kadir is an attack hero, and he can be so much more lethal.

Flag Post

This depends on what kind of heroes you’ve already got. Do you have any red heroes yet?
Personally I prefer to have 2 def, 2 agi, 2 att heroes. But I know that there are people who prefer agi heroes all the way over attackers.

Red hereos are hard to get (at least for me), so don’t chose Luzio just because Kadir is a couple of days away. You probably won’t replace him ever, so 5 days are nothing. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

This depends on what kind of heroes you’ve already got. Do you have any red heroes yet?
Personally I prefer to have 2 def, 2 agi, 2 att heroes. But I know that there are people who prefer agi heroes all the way over attackers.

Red hereos are hard to get (at least for me), so don’t chose Luzio just because Kadir is a couple of days away. You probably won’t replace him ever, so 5 days are nothing. ;)

Frontline: Nestor (74 Def pot)/ Madora (70 Def pot)/ Tuvia (85 Def pot)
Backline: Johari (60 Atk pot)/ Johari (60 Atk pot)/ Ilathiel (52 Atk pot)

Flag Post

Ah, I see. Luzio would be my choice then. On my server most people seem to use at least 1 or 2 agi heroes, which is also my preference.

Flag Post

If you are in a position to compete for PVP rewards, Agi can really help with that. But Agi is completely inferior to Attack for PVE. Base your decision on whether you’d prefer to be a little stronger in PVP at the expense of PVE or vice versa.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

If you are in a position to compete for PVP rewards, Agi can really help with that. But Agi is completely inferior to Attack for PVE. Base your decision on whether you’d prefer to be a little stronger in PVP at the expense of PVE or vice versa.

Well I’m the third strongest regardless of my heros and it’ll be staying that way for quite a while. What I’m aiming for is to get another red hero fast and replace my 52 pot attack. I want to dominate in the Abyss and D9H! I’m level 90.

I can get Luzio in a few hours, but I guess from my summary you’d agree that I should wait for Kadir?

Flag Post

Yes with this new drop rate I’d say being able to do the next level of dungeon faster than your peers is more important than getting an extra place in the weekly tournie. That calculus might have been different a couple weeks ago but these drop rates are nice.