Maintenance Notice (January 31st)

26 posts

Flag Post

Maintenance Notice (January 31st)
Dear players,

The servers M1-S10 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday January 31st, 18:30-19:00PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Contents:
1. “Rose Garden” has been introduced to replace Christmas Manor.

2. “Valentine’s Day at COG” event has been launched.
Event duration: Feb 13th to Feb 16th
Details:
As long as players log in COG during this event, they can claim Valentine’s Day cards*1 every day.

3. “Save Psyche and win Valentine’s Day gifts” event has been launched.

4. “Fantasy Dungeon” has been introduced.

5. Double and Triple EXP card will be added to the limited sales section of the shop during Valentine’s Day.
Event duration:Feb 2nd to Feb 17th
Details:
Feb 2nd: Double EXP card (Original price: 10G, now: 5G,stock: 30, Triple EXP card: Original price: 25G, now: 10G,stock: 20)
Feb 3rd: Double EXP card (Original price: 10G, now: 5G,stock: 30, Triple EXP card: Original price: 25G, now: 10G,stock: 20)
Feb 9th: Double EXP card (Original price: 10G, now: 5G,stock: 30, Triple EXP card: Original price: 25G, now: 10G,stock: 20)
Feb 10th: Double EXP card (Original price: 10G, now: 5G,stock: 30, Triple EXP card: Original price: 25G, now: 10G,stock: 20)
Feb 16th: Double EXP card (Original price: 10G, now: 5G,stock: 30, Triple EXP card: Original price: 25G, now: 10G,stock: 20)
Feb 17th: Double EXP card (Original price: 10G, now: 5G,stock: 30, Triple EXP card: Original price: 25G, now: 10G,stock: 20)
Item Description:
Double EXP card:
Open: You will gain double Exp bonus in 30 minutes.
Triple EXP card:
Open: You will gain triple Exp bonus in 30 minutes.

6. [Promotion] Fragrant and romantic roses
Event Duration:From this maintenance to 0:00 Feb 16th
Details:
Players will be presented with rose seed*1 as reward for every 20G they spent in COG. For VIP, 16G. The maximal amount of rose seeds players can draw every day is 4.

Flag Post

You must want your game to die. Now you are allowing coiners to pay to lvl? This will kill the game for your free players. Without free players, all you will have left is a circle-jerk of coiners with nobody to roflstomp!

Flag Post

This is funny. Last week a player came up with a good idea:

Originally posted by nmsu1999:

A good idea would be to give players one 30-minute double exp card every day they can use as they wish, instead of a specific time frame.

CoG’s response is to Sell those cards in shop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mynameisanon:

This is funny. Last week a player came up with a good idea:

Originally posted by nmsu1999:

A good idea would be to give players one 30-minute double exp card every day they can use as they wish, instead of a specific time frame.

CoG’s response is to Sell those cards in shop.

I was just thinking the exact same thing…

Flag Post

…and I would have actually paid that . See, I live in Japan, that means I didn’t get to partake of the 2X XP the first time. Now they sell the cards relatively cheap, but they sell so few I’ll never get to buy those because server reset is at 1700…while I am on my way home from work. Those card sales are now just another Only At a Certain Time Event.

C’mon CoG…I can’t do any of these events…I miss T4 Power Hour, World BOSS, Double XP 30 min window, Double XP card sales, Alliance War, and now I get to miss Clash.

I would do this events, I wouldhave spent Gold on the cards…but YOU chose to exlcude people outside N America. I am not very happy. I would love to play this game more…but I’m not invited apparently.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CalcioFC:

…and I would have actually paid that . See, I live in Japan, that means I didn’t get to partake of the 2X XP the first time. Now they sell the cards relatively cheap, but they sell so few I’ll never get to buy those because server reset is at 1700…while I am on my way home from work. Those card sales are now just another Only At a Certain Time Event.

C’mon CoG…I can’t do any of these events…I miss T4 Power Hour, World BOSS, Double XP 30 min window, Double XP card sales, Alliance War, and now I get to miss Clash.

I would do this events, I wouldhave spent Gold on the cards…but YOU chose to exlcude people outside N America. I am not very happy. I would love to play this game more…but I’m not invited apparently.

HI, CalcioFC. I think the situations will be different in different servers. This fast-leveling event will run quite a long time, you wont miss it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

HI, CalcioFC. I think the situations will be different in different servers. This fast-leveling event will run quite a long time, you wont miss it.

The 2x exp event ended. The current bonus exp option is not a real event. Those are limited sales items.

Originally posted by callofgods:

[Event] Double Exp week
Duration:
From this maintenance to 0:00 Jan 30th

To cheer for the forthcoming revolutionary update, our team has set double exp period. The monsters in all in-game features generate double Exp from 19:00-19:30 every day.

Reward:
Double Exp

Flag Post

Item Description:
Double EXP card:
Triple EXP card:

Uh… I just bought triple Exp cards and it says 10 minutes… What are you trying to pull on us?!?!?

Flag Post

so. why do the cards say “You will gain double exp bonus in 10 minutes.”

Why does it say “in 10 minutes” instead of “for 10 minutes”

? also on the post, (this post.) you said

Item Description:
Double EXP card:
Triple EXP card:

so, how long do these cards LAST? also change the word to “for” instead of in, and seriously, if its ten minutes im going to be pissed. your even post CLEARLY says 30 minutes.

Flag Post

You may want to fix ur exp cards they say they r only good for 10 mins and u posted they llast 30 mins

Flag Post
Originally posted by Malentlis:

Item Description:
Double EXP card:
Triple EXP card:

Uh… I just bought triple Exp cards and it says 10 minutes… What are you trying to pull on us?!?!?

Don’t worry, they will edit this post like they always do when they change the rules. So just in case, here is a screen shot of the original post:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Item Description:
Double EXP card:
Triple EXP card:

Don’t worry, they will edit this post like they always do when they change the rules. So just in case, here is a screen shot of the original post:

Thank you! However I feel it will be something more like “you could have scrolled over the item before you purchased it, in which it clearly states on the item it’s for 10 minutes. Not our fault you can’t read”…

Flag Post

If I had known that the triple XP cards were only for 10 minutes, I wouldn’t have bought any. I bought them because the announcement said 30 minutes which I thought was a good deal.

CoG, I bought 5, change the time to 30 minutes or give me my gold back please.

Flag Post

i just used a summoning horn and 2 of my exp cards dissappeared COG fix this and give me my cards back

Flag Post

DO NOT BUY THESE!!
I brought 4 of the 3x exp, since it said on here that they would last 30 minutes.. but then like the rest of you I found they only said 10 minutes on the card… but wait that isnt that bad bit…
since server had just refreshed the day, I decided to do my normal wheel of fortune, ally quests and such.. but I was in for a shock.
I did my daily 5 refreshes in tavern and found I had 4 horns to use in the tavern also.. (guess where this is going?).. after using 3 of them one of my alliance members said their 3x exp cards had changed into horns.. and after checking yes mine had done the same..
3 of the four 3x exp cards were gone leaving me with only 1. Although this one shows as the correct card it is still showing in the tavern as another horn, yet checking my inventory there isn’t any horns.

SO in conclusion the 30min 3x exp is really 10 mins. (false advertising on your part which is against the law where i come from), secondly the items show as different items depending what window your in (tavern/inventory).
FINAL CONCLUSION:
Do not buy these! And CoG I either want my 3x exp cards back, or my money refunded, this is false advertising showing as one thing then supplying another.

Flag Post

Im expecting a very nice compensation package in my mail for this failure of a promo.

Flag Post

If I had known that the triple XP cards were only for 10 minutes, I wouldn’t have bought any. I bought them because the announcement said 30 minutes which I thought was a good deal.

CoG, I bought 5, change the time to 30 minutes or give me my gold back please.

Could not have said that better myself

Flag Post

If you buy these cards, don’t use summoning horns. I used a horn and lost a double xp card.

CoG, you now owe me Triple XP card x5, and Double XP card x1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NexAddoOrigins:

DO NOT BUY THESE!!
I brought 4 of the 3x exp, since it said on here that they would last 30 minutes.. but then like the rest of you I found they only said 10 minutes on the card… but wait that isnt that bad bit…
since server had just refreshed the day, I decided to do my normal wheel of fortune, ally quests and such.. but I was in for a shock.
I did my daily 5 refreshes in tavern and found I had 4 horns to use in the tavern also.. (guess where this is going?).. after using 3 of them one of my alliance members said their 3x exp cards had changed into horns.. and after checking yes mine had done the same..
3 of the four 3x exp cards were gone leaving me with only 1. Although this one shows as the correct card it is still showing in the tavern as another horn, yet checking my inventory there isn’t any horns.

SO in conclusion the 30min 3x exp is really 10 mins. (false advertising on your part which is against the law where i come from), secondly the items show as different items depending what window your in (tavern/inventory).
FINAL CONCLUSION:
Do not buy these! And CoG I either want my 3x exp cards back, or my money refunded, this is false advertising showing as one thing then supplying another.

Hi, Nex. Please pm your character name and server no. We will give you the missing exp cards later.
As to the ‘10 min’ description on the is wrong. If you had used that, you would find a 30 min buff on your upper right of the screen.

Flag Post

I bought 30 of the cards, and low and behold, i can use 30 summoning horns. Wow. That could have SERIOUSLY SUCKED if i wasnt warned. HUGE glitch in your promo cog..

Flag Post
Hi, all. The description of the card is wrong, if you use it you will get 30 minutes EX buff. We will fix the description asap, don’t wrong and you can use the card. Thank you.

http://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?6353-Probllem-with-Double-Triple-Exp-Cards&p=72666#post72666

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:
Hi, all. The description of the card is wrong, if you use it you will get 30 minutes EX buff. We will fix the description asap, don’t worry and please feel free to use the cards. Thank you.

http://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?6353-Probllem-with-Double-Triple-Exp-Cards&p=72666#post72666

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone else noticed the timer glitch, but it was pointed out to me that if you go into a dungeon and come out while under the exp buff, the timer refreshes (thus giving the illusion of extended time). If you refresh your page It becomes accurate, good thing you put a timer on there! I does help a lot, however please make it accurate and not constantly refreshing (doing a quest refreshes it as well).

P.S. I still want my first 2 triple exp cards refunded or placed back in my inventory :(

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone else noticed the timer glitch, but it was pointed out to me that if you go into a dungeon and come out while under the exp buff, the timer refreshes (thus giving the illusion of extended time). If you refresh your page It becomes accurate, good thing you put a timer on there! I does help a lot, however please make it accurate and not constantly refreshing (doing a quest refreshes it as well).

P.S. I still want my first 2 triple exp cards refunded or placed back in my inventory :(

Please pm with your character name, server no and how many and what kind of exp cards gone missing.

Flag Post

When will you guys learn not to spend your money on this game. Haven’t you already heard enough horror stories? So many people have been screwed by this company’s bad business practices that anybody that spends money on this game should know that they are probably going to get screwed for doing so. I LOL every time you suckers complain about how CoG ripped you off.