HOW would you choose to die?? (locked)

38 posts

Flag Post

because i have relaized tehres over 100,000 million diffrent ways to die but you can only die ONCE !!!!!! so how would you choose to die???

Flag Post

reluctantly

Flag Post

i want to die randomly but i dont know how to do that :/

Flag Post

It’s easy just die the way everyone else dies. Hardly anyone actually knows they are going to die.

Flag Post

but wouldnt that be dieing comonly

Flag Post

Randomly does not mean uncommonly. It just means that no one knows how, when, or why. It is random in that no one makes a decision about your death.

Flag Post

Hit by a massive meteor. It’s as quick a death as I can think of, and wouldn’t look too bad either. Plus, imagine the news stories on it.

Flag Post

Middle of an atomic explosion (ground zero, none of this radiation crap). Would be pretty bad-ass to see that going off just before you die. Beyond that, probably peacefully in my sleep, though who really knows how peaceful that is…

Flag Post

In bed surrounded by great-grandchildren.

Flag Post

By using all my chi energy to deflect a giant energy sphere bound to destroy Earth.

Flag Post

Fighting for what i belive in. I want to be remembered, but don’t we all…

Flag Post

in my sleep

Flag Post

I don’t care how I die as long as I become a zombie afterwards.

Flag Post

I would like to die by getting my heart ripped out and put in a jar. Then I become mutant and attack New Yourk City.

Flag Post

Falling from an absolute massive height.

Flag Post

The way I normally would. I don’t want to know how; that would take the fun out of it all.

Flag Post

in creating the most deadlest biological wepon ever (yay!) some malfuction happened and i died from a super deadly mutaited uncureable virus that speads all over the world! =D lol does any one find this weird?

Flag Post

I don’t know. I would like to die in my sleep, but if my wife sudenlly woke up with a dead body beside her she would like die herself. An atomic explosion I don’t think that would be too bad. Imence pain then getting desintegrated. I just don’t want to drown or get shot or get my throut slit. That would be very painful.

Flag Post

Falling off of a ferris wheel.

Flag Post

Hellwolf I don’t know why you felt the need to have this thread in two places…

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2/topics/10415

Flag Post

in creating the most deadlest biological wepon ever (yay!) some malfuction happened and i died from a super deadly mutaited uncureable virus that speads all over the world! =D lol does any one find this weird?

Well yes actually, since you claim to be very concerned about animal welfare.

Flag Post

when i go bungeejumping at the age of 95 :D

Flag Post

Spontaneous combustion is the way to go..

Flag Post

getting all the bones in my body removed and walk around like a slug until i die

Flag Post

hey unproductive, i didnt say it mutatied animals. mabey it just kills hummans. well i either that or die in creating the largest nuclear reactor or nuclear bomb!